The Il Faro di Molara is a 4-star hotel located in Porto San Paolo, only 150 meters from the sea, in north-eastern Sardinia.
Il Faro di Molara is an elegant building made of Sardinian granite and with valuable details making this hotel unique. Its central position and short distance from the sea allow its guests to enjoy a relaxing and comfortable holiday.
This hotel offers 34 tastefully furnished rooms. They are divided onto three levels and equipped with air conditioning, LCD TV, minibar (snack and drinks upon payment), hairdryer, safe and telephone.
The following typologies are available:
- STANDARD: twin beds or double bed (a baby cot may be added), ensuite bathroom
- COMFORT: twin beds or double bed (the 3rd bed or a baby cot and the 4th bed may be added), ensuite bathroom, balcony
- CONNECTING: connection of two rooms for a total of 4 beds (and the possibility to add the 5th bed or a baby cot)
The guests of Il Faro di Molara can enjoy the following services:
- air conditioning
- private car park
- restaurant, coffee bar and shop (in the hotel)
- babysitting (upon payment)
- beach towel (one per person/stay)
- half board arrangement (€ 30,00 extra per person/day, drinks excluded)
- diving centre (upon payment, outside the hotel)
- excursions (daily service to Tavolara island)
- cars and scooters rental
The hotel also has agreements with other services suppliers, external to the hotel:
- swimming pool with pool umbrellas, deckchairs and sunbeds
- golf course
- beach club equipped with beach umbrellas and sunbeds
The centre of Porto San Paolo, which is 15km from Olbia and 20km from San Teodoro, offers a fantastic view over Tavolara island. It is a touristic village offering all needed services (nightlife clubs, restaurants, coffee bars), with nearby and easily reachable beaches and surrounded by greenery where to enjoy some nice walks.
The beach of Porto San Paolo is characterised by clear and fine sand and the sea is limpid with low seabed, ideal for children. Piana island is found right in front of it and it is part of the protected marine area of Tavolara.
To the north, the nice beaches of Punta Don Diego and Punta La Greca are found, while to the south one reaches Porto Taverna, Cala Girgolu and Cala Ginepro.
- port and airport of Olbia: approx. 15 km
- port of Golfo Aranci: approx. 40km
- port of Porto Torres: approx. 135km
- airport of Alghero: approx. 145km
- port of Arbatax: approx. 175km
- port and airport of Cagliari: approx. 270km