Torre Navarrese Beach Resort is a 4-star hotel at 150 meters from Tancau beach and at 1 km from Santa Maria Navarrese (Ogliastra) on the mid-east coast of Sardinia.
Torre Navarrese Beach Resort in Tancau is a resort with entertainment activities and with all the best facilities and comforts of holiday resorts in Sardinia. It is suitable for families with children of all ages.
The resort admits stays from Thursday to Thursday
Marina Torre Navarrese Resort has 140 rooms equipped with air-conditioning, minibar, Tv, telephone, safe, bathroom with hairdryer, terrace or balcony. Rooms are double and can accommodate up to 5 people. They can be distributed over an open space with a bunk bed or in two separated rooms.
Guests of Resort Torre Navarrese can use:
- Swimming pool
- Sundeck with beach umbrellas and sunbeds
- Wi-fi in the common areas
- Beach service with 1 beach umbrella and 2 sunbeds per room from the third row (first two rows on request and with extra charge: 140,00 € per week for the first row, and 105,00 € for the second row)
- Beach towel with extra charge
- Day and night entertainment with sport, performances, piano bar and theme evenings
- Mini Club 4-8 years and 8-12 years
- Junior Club 12-18 years
- Children playground
- Tv room
- 24 h reception
- Newsstand and tobacco’s shops
- Private unattended parking
- Possibility to book boat and land excursions
- Cars and bikes rental
- Small sized pets (max 5 kg) on request and with extra charge: 10,00 € per day and 70,00 € for final cleaning (to be paid on the spot)
A compulsory CLUB CARD of 7,00 € per day is due on the spot and includes: beach service from the third row, sport and entertainment activities and the swimming pool use. The Club Card is free of charge until 5 years.
NB: a child 0-2 is free of charge in baby cot, if with another child 0-12, the second pays an extra charge of 20,00 € per day (baby cot and meals included):
Hotel Torre Navarrese is at just 1 km from Santa Maria Navarrese town centre, on the east coast of Sardinia, and at 150 meters from the sea. The beach is characterized by a gold and grit sandy seabed with a lovely pinewood and a spacious beach with an area equipped with beach umbrellas and sunbeds for the hotel guests.
A holiday in Ogliastra is the perfect occasion to discover the beauty of the unspoilt nature and to organize unforgettable activities such as: trekking, mountain bike or boat excursions. The most known and appreciated tracks of the area are: Cala Sisine, Cala Luna and Cala Goloritzè.
Port of Arbatax: about 15 km
Port and airport of Cagliari: about 135 km
Port and airport of Olbia: about 190 km
Port of Golfo Aranci: about 205 km
Port of Porto Torres: about 220 km
Airport of Alghero: about 227 km