Torre Navarrese Beach Resort is a 4-star village 150 meters from the beach of Tancau, 1 km from Santa Maria Navarrese, on the central-eastern coast of Sardinia which is part of Ogliastra.
The Torre Navarrese Beach Resort in Tancau is a hotel with entertainment that offers all the services and comforts typical of the best seaside holiday villages in Sardinia, and is suitable to meet the needs of families with children of all ages.
The property accepts stays from Thursday or Monday.
The Marina Torre Navarrese Resort offers hospitality in 134 rooms furnished in Sardinian style and equipped with air conditioning, mini-fridge, TV, telephone, safe, bathroom with hairdryer and complimentary toiletries, furnished veranda or patio.
Two types of rooms are available:
- STANDARD: double, triple or quadruple with bunk bed
- FAMILY: available only on request and with supplement, they consist of two separate rooms with double bed, 2/3 extra beds and a bathroom.
Guests of the Torre Navarrese Resort have at their disposal:
- Solarium with umbrellas and sunbeds
- Wi-Fi in common areas
- Beach service with 1 umbrella and 2 sunbeds per room from the third row (first 2 for a fee, € 140.00 per week for the first and € 105.00 per week for the second and by reservation)
- Beach towels can be rented for a fee
- Day and night entertainment with sports, shows, piano bar and theme nights
- Mini-club 4-7 years and 8-12 years
- Junior Club 12-16 years
- Children playground
- TV room
- Laundry and ironing service for a fee
- Baby-sitter (for a fee)
- Open-air theater
- 24 hour reception
- Tobacco and newspapers
- Unguarded private parking
- Cot available with a supplement of € 10.00 per day
- Possibility to book excursions by land and by sea
- Rentable cars and bikes
- Pets up to 5 kg allowed on request with a supplement of € 10.00 per day and an additional € 70.00 final (to be paid locally and not allowed in common areas).
It is mandatory to purchase a CLUB CARD on site which costs € 7.00 per day and includes beach service from the third row, sports and entertainment activities and use of the swimming pool. The card is free up to 4 years old.
IMPORTANT: a child 0-2 years old stays free in a cot, while in the presence of a second child 0/12 years the second pays a supplement of € 13.50 per day (cot and meals included).
The Marina Torre Navarrese offers high standards of catering thinking of everyone's needs. Among the services offered:
- A rich buffet for international breakfast, lunch and dinner, with a table assigned to each room for the entire duration of the stay
- Drinks included with meals: mineral water, white and red wine
- Theme evenings and typical dinners organized once a week, generally a typical Sardinian dinner and an elegant and / or marinara dinner
- Possibility for guests with food intolerances or allergies to report special needs at the time of booking so that the resort staff can offer an adequate service
- Gluten-free packaged basic foods available upon notification at the time of booking: bread, pasta or rice. NB: the hotel kitchen does not have an area exclusively dedicated to the preparation of gluten-free foods and for this reason the absence of contamination cannot be guaranteed
- Baby bottle area available for families with small children, equipped with plates, sink, refrigerator, bottle warmer, microwave oven, blender, sterilizer, pots, dishes and placemats
- Food and basic products available at the children's kitchen: vegetable broth, vegetable soup, pasta and fresh sauce, milk, yogurt, jams, biscuits, tea, herbal teas and fresh fruit (liquid and powdered baby milk, baby food and other products specifications not available).
Hotel Torre Navarrese is located just one kilometer from the center of Santa Maria Navarrese, on the east coast of Sardinia and is only 150 meters from the beach. It is a beach with a backdrop of thick and golden sand, with a beautiful pine forest behind it and a very large beach with an area equipped with umbrellas and sunbeds for hotel guests.
A holiday in Ogliastra is an opportunity to discover the beauty of the unspoiled nature that characterizes this area and immerse yourself in unforgettable trekking, mountain biking or sea excursions. The most loved and known routes in the area are certainly Cala Sisine, Cala Luna and Cala Goloritzè.
- Port of Arbatax: about 15 km
- Port and airport of Cagliari: around 135 km
- Port and airport of Olbia: around 190 km
- Port of Golfo Aranci: about 205 km
- Port of Porto Torres: about 220 km
- Alghero airport: about 230 km