Locanda del Conte Mameli is an elegant 4 star hotel in the historic town centre of Olbia, close to the amazing beaches of Costa Smeralda in the north of Sardinia.
Locanda del Conte Mameli of Olbia has been built at the end of the XVIII century on commission by the famous Count Mameli, finely renovated and transformed into an elegant hotel decorated with stone walls, marble and precious wood. The Locanda is an impressive, romantic hotel recommended for couples looking for a love escape in an unique location, close to the North Sardinian beaches. Locanda del Conte Mameli is a 100% non-smoking hotel suitable for people with allergies.
IMPORTANT: the hotel is located in a limited traffic area.
The hotel has 11 non-smoking rooms tastefully furnished and equipped with all comforts: heat/cold air-conditioning, Wi-fi, telephone, sat TV with Italian and foreign channels, minibar, safe and shower bathroom decorated with Orosei’s marble. They are available in 4 types:
- ROMANTIC STANDARD: double bedrooms with the possibility of adding a third bed
- ELEGANCE SUPERIOR: unique double bedroom bigger than Romantic rooms and with even more fine furnishing
- JUNIOR SUITE: elegant rooms with a double bedroom and the possibility to add a third bed for a child
- SUITE SPA: larger rooms suitable for 3 or 4 people with a sofa bed in the living room
Locanda del Conte Mameli offers its guests a wide range of facilities such as:
- Free wi-fi
- Essenza Bistrot restaurant at 5 m from the hotel, with the possibility of half board or a la carte menu
- Continental buffet breakfast
- Gluten and milk free meals available on request
- Baby cot available with an daily extra charge of 10,00 €
- Massage room (with extra charge)
- Common relaxing room with Roman ruins
- Reception opened until midnight
- Possibility to book excursions and to rent cars
- Attended motorbike parking. No private car parking, however a free multi-storey car park and a one-storey parking with extra charge are available at about 100 m
- Animals not admitted
Locanda del Conte Mameli is in the historic town of Olbia at walking distance from the most important historical monuments of the town, and from the main shopping streets of Costa Smeralda where restaurants and pizzerias are. For this reason Locanda of Olbia is an hotel suitable for people who travel in Sardinia with no car. The closest beaches are Pittulongu (at 7 km) in the north direction and Porto Istana on the south direction (at 13 km). Both are characterised by a fine white beach and a sandy seabed suitable for everybody. Pittulongu and Porto Istana can be easy reached by car or public transportation (the bus stop is at just few meters from the hotel). Among the most beautiful beaches of Olbia's area: Saline, Su Sarrale, Spiaggia Bella, Spiaggia Laura, Dottore beach and Tre Sorelle beach are at about 15 km on the south. Spiaggia La Playa, Pellicano beach, Bados, Cala Banana, Sos Aranzos, Cala Sassari and Baia Caddinas are at 18 km on the north.
Port and airport of Olbia: about 3 km
Port of Golfo Aranci: about 20 km
Port of Porto Torres: about 125 km
Airport of Alghero: about 130 km
Port of Arbatax: about 165 km
Port and airport of Cagliari: about 275 km