The Pelican Beach Resort & SPA is a 4-star superior seafront hotel in Pittulongu, near Olbia and the Costa Smeralda, in northern Sardinia.
The Pelican Beach Resort & SPA in Pittulongu is a hotel for adults only and is perfect for those who want to go on vacation to relax in peace. The hotel is spread over 2 multi-storey buildings in which the services and rooms are distributed: the Garden Fitness & SPA is in the second row with respect to the sea and is characterized by a contemporary style, while the Pelican Villa is in the front row. to the beach and has a modern Mediterranean style.
The Pelican Resort has comfortable and tastefully decorated rooms that are distributed in two areas of the resort.
In the Garden Fitness & Spa area, the rooms are on the first or second floor and are characterized by a contemporary style of furniture. They have a bathroom with shower and hairdryer, central air conditioning, satellite TV, minibar, telephone, safe and a courtesy line complete with slippers. Garden rooms can be:
- COMFORT: double rooms of about 19 square meters or triple rooms of about 33 square meters, with internal view and 60 meters from the beach, sometimes with balcony
- SEA SIDE BALCONY: double rooms of about 19 square meters, about 60 meters from the beach and with furnished balcony with side sea view.
- DELUXE SEA VIEW: seafront rooms of about 33 square meters, almost always with balcony and equipped with Bulgari courtesy line, bathrobes and tea / coffee maker.
In the Pelican Villa area the rooms are located on the ground or first floor, and the style with which they are furnished is modern Mediterranean. In addition to the Garden equipment, they have independent air conditioning, Bulgari courtesy line complete with bathrobes, tea and coffee making facilities and can be of different types:
- SUPERIOR: double or twin rooms between 18 and 23 sqm with garden view or internal view.
- BEACH FRONT: double rooms between 18 and 23 square meters, arranged in front of the beach and with a front sea view, almost all with a small terrace. They can access the private solarium on the lawn in front of the beach.
- JUNIOR SUITE: elegantly furnished double rooms, between 26 and 33 square meters, with sea view. The guests of the Junior Suites are entitled to use the solarium on the green lawn reserved for them.
- WONDER JUNIOR SUITE: larger, around 37 square meters, and located on the first floor with a private balcony facing the sea.
- SUITE SAND: suite of about 46 sqm with private terrace facing the sea, on the ground floor.
- SUITE RISE: suite of about 45 square meters, located on the ground floor and with a private terrace overlooking the garden facing the Whirlpool.
- ROMANTIC SUITE: on the first floor, about 46 square meters large with a panoramic seafront balcony equipped with sun loungers.
All guests of the Junior Suites and Suites can access the solarium on the beach facing the lawn.
A Superior Pelican Villa wheelchair accessible is available upon request subject to confirmation.
Guests of the Pelican in Olbia have at their disposal:
- Beach service included in the price with sunbeds and umbrellas
- Beach towels
- Wi-Fi in all rooms and common areas
- Outdoor whirlpool Jacuzzi
- Central bar and beachfront bar
- Restaurant with seafront terrace in the Pelican Villa (buffet breakfast, gourmet lunch and dinner with table service)
- Possibility of gluten-free menu on request when booking
- Green lawn facing the sea with solarium reserved for the guests of the Junior Suites
- Lift in the Garden Fitness & SPA building
- Reception 24 h
- Panoramic fitness area
- Garage on request with supplement
- TV room and reading room
- Laundry service
- Possibility to book excursions for a fee
- Vehicle and bike rental for a fee
- Discounted golf course 20 km away
- Dogs up to 5 kg allowed on request with a supplement of € 15.00 per day to be paid locally (a security deposit of € 200.00 is required on arrival)
The Pelican Beach Resort in Sardinia is a hotel with wellness center included, perfect for couples looking for a romantic seaside stay in Pittulongu; enjoys a peaceful and relaxing atmosphere, both thanks to the fact that the clientele is always over 16 years old and thanks to the elegant wellness center located in the Garden Fitness building, the Essential Pelican SPA, which offers a wide range of treatments . Guests can relax to the maximum by relying on the hotel's qualified staff and taking advantage of the beauty center, Finnish sauna, massage cabins, hammam, emotional showers and relaxation area.
IMPORTANT .: all treatments are to be intended for a fee, while access to the wellness center is included in the price.
The hotel beach, known as Spiaggia del Pellicano, is sandy and has a sloping seabed, partly free and partly equipped for guests of the Pelican Beach Resort hotel. The sea in this area is always clean and limpid, while the beaches are predominantly of light and fine sand. Among the easily accessible beaches in the area we point out Bados (1.5 km), Pittulongu (2 km), Spiaggia dello Squalo (1 km), Mare e Rocce beach (500 m) and Cala Banana (3 km km). At about thirty kilometers there are also all the wonderful beaches of the Costa Smeralda, such as Capriccioli, the Grande Pevero beach, that of the Principe, La Celvia and Romazzino.
- Port of Golfo Aranci: about 10 km
- Port and airport of Olbia: about 10 km
- Alghero airport: about 135 km
- Port of Porto Torres: about 130 km
- Port of Arbatax: about 200 km
- Port and airport of Cagliari: about 280 km