The Duomo Hotel is a 4-star hotel located in the historic center of Oristano, the capital of the province of the same name, in the central-western part of the island.
The hotel building is a beautiful historic building from the 17th century, located opposite the Cathedral of Oristano, in the heart of the historic city center. The entire structure has been carefully renovated, but retains the historic character of the building in the classic furnishings and details linked to the Sardinian tradition. The congress hall of the Duomo Hotel is ideal for organizing meetings and events in an elegant setting.
The Duomo Hotel has 13 bright rooms spread over two floors connected by an elevator. Some have balconies overlooking the Duomo, all soundproofed and equipped with air conditioning, Wi-Fi, TV (also available with Pay Per View), minibar, complimentary toiletries and bathroom with shower.
Guests of the Hotel Duomo can take advantage of various services:
- Conference hall
- Restaurant at the Lido Beach Hotel (8 km away) with the possibility of half board for a fee
- Swimming pools of the nearby Hotel Lido Beach and Hotel Gran Torre (at 8 and 7 km respectively)
Furthermore, on request and for a fee:
- Laundry service
- Car rental booking service
- Small pets welcome (with a supplement of € 30.00 per week)
The hotel is located in the historic center of the city of Oristano, the capital of the province of the same name. In front of it stands the cathedral of Oristano, the largest cathedral in Sardinia and a place of great historical and artistic interest. The city, in addition to various monuments, offers the entertainment of the ancient tradition of Sartiglia during the carnival period and the hotel is located along the parade route. Torregrande beach, wide and full of services, is about 8 km away. The archaeological area of Tharros (20 km), a historical site of great value, is also worth a visit.
- Port and airport of Cagliari: about 95 km
- Port of Porto Torres: about 145 km
- Alghero airport: about 150 km
- Port of Arbatax: about 170 km
- Port and airport of Olbia: about 185 km
- Port of Golfo Aranci: about 205 km