The Marina Resort Garden Club & Beach Club is a 4-star hotel in Marina in Orosei on the central-eastern coast of Sardinia, 800 to 300 meters from the sea.
The Club Hotel Marina Resort in Orosei is structured like the nearby village and the cathedral of San Giacomo and includes two different complexes that are about 200 meters from each other: the Garden Club, which houses the rooms and is located 800 meters from the sea, and the Beach Club, divided into three floors, which instead functions as a central body and houses all the main services and rooms and is 300 meters from the sea.
The structure is a typical village for families and combines the convenience of being close to the sea and a large sandy beach with the fun offered by the best resorts with entertainment.
The resort accepts stays from Thursday to Thursday.
The Marina Resort - Garden & Beach Club offers hospitality in comfortable rooms in shades of white and turquoise, all equipped with air conditioning, TV, minibar (on request and with supplement), telephone, safe, bathroom with hairdryer and covered veranda. . There are 2 types of rooms:
- STANDARD: rooms arranged on a single room that can accommodate up to 5 people, sometimes with a bunk bed.
- FAMILY: larger two-room apartments consisting of 2 separate rooms, with a single bathroom and located outside the Marina Beach and adjacent to the Marina Garden.
The Marina Garden and Beach Club Resort offers its guests:
- Large swimming pools for both adults and children
- Solarium by the pool with sun beds and umbrellas subject to availability
- Free beach service from the third row (first and second by reservation and for a fee)
- Wi-Fi in common areas
- Buffet restaurant with drinks included with meals (1/2 liter of mineral water and ¼ liter of house wine included in the carafe)
- Theme nights twice a week based on fish and Sardinian specialties.
- Possibility to request packaged gluten-free basic foods for celiac guests (upon notification at the time of booking; the Marina Garden & Beach Club does not have a dedicated kitchen for gluten-free dishes and therefore is not able to guarantee the non-contamination of food )
- Bar / ice cream parlor
- TV room
- Room with play area
- Congress center with 700 seats
- Laundry service
- Baby sitter for a fee
- Beach towel rental for a fee
- Parking with uncovered and covered unattended parking spaces
- Possibility to rent cars and mountain bikes
- Excursions by land and by sea bookable for a fee
- Manège and diving center affiliated with external management nearby (for a fee)
- Pets up to 5 kg allowed on request subject to confirmation and with a supplement of € 10.00 per day and an additional € 70.00 final per stay.
CLUB CARD AND ANIMATION
On site it is mandatory to pay a CLUB CARD from 4 years and at a cost of € 8.00 per day, which includes the daytime use of sports equipment, entertainment and miniclub, beach service from the third row and the solarium in the pool subject to availability.
Among the possibilities offered to sports lovers:
- Sports fields for basketball, volleyball, tennis, soccer with synthetic grass, beach volleyball and bowls
- Table tennis
- Gym with Technogym equipment
- Canoes and pedal boats
- Agreements with riding school and diving center nearby (both for a fee)
While for animation and entertainment the resort offers:
- Piano bar
- Daytime and evening entertainment and Mini Club 4-11 years and Young Club 12-16 years from 01/06 to 21/09
The Marina Resort beach is characterized by a wide and long beach of golden sand with a crystalline and limpid sea; the beach can be reached with a quick walk along the pedestrian paths of about 100 meters that start from the hotel garden and reach the beach without architectural barriers. Those who choose to book a holiday at the Marina Resort have the possibility to easily book one of the many excursions by sea along the Gulf of Orosei, famous all over the world for the turquoise of its waters and its crystalline seabed. There are raft trips with stops for swimming, fishing tourism and boat excursions with lunch on board and among all the coves of the Gulf of Orosei that are absolutely worth a visit we point out Cala Luna, Cala Goloritzè, Cala Mariolu, Cala Sisine, the Piscine of Venus, to which it is worth adding an excursion to the Grotta del Bue Marino.
- Port and airport of Olbia: about 90 km
- Port of Arbatax: about 90 km
- Port of Golfo Aranci: about 110 km
- Port of Porto Torres: about 180 km
- Alghero airport: about 185 km
- Port and airport of Cagliari: about 220 km