Capo d'Orso Hotel Thalasso & Spa is a 5-star resort by the sea in Palau, in one of the most charming area of North-east Sardinia.
Capo d'Orso Hotel Thalasso & Spa of Palau is a luxury hotel suitable for demanding people looking for the excellence of a charmed hotel typical of Delphina resorts: all with the best quality standards in Sardinia. Capo d'Orso is the right choice to stay in an exclusive atmosphere where Sardinian traditions are finely reminded by furniture and handicraft. The resort is perfect for couples who want to spend a relaxing holiday, and it is also one of the best honeymoon destinations in Sardinia.
Hotel Capo d'Orso Thalasso & SPA has 86 rooms between 80 and 400 metres from the sea, all elegantly furnished in a typical Sardinian style and equipped with terrace with table and chairs, air-conditioning, wi-fi, Sky TV, minibar, safe, telephone, shower bathroom, hairdryer, beach towels and bathrobes for adults. A courtesy tea set is available on request. Rooms are available in the following types:
- SINGLE: bedrooms with a French bed that can accommodate one person.
- CLASSIC: double bedroom with a max occupancy for 2 people. They can have sea view on request.
- DELUXE: double bedroom and sitting area in the same open space with sofa bed. Max occupancy 2 people and 1 child under 13 years old. They can have sea view.
- SEA VIEW DELUXE CARDINAL: sea-view double or twin bedrooms close to the wellness center.
- JUNIOR SUITE: more spacious double bedroom (twin beds on request) and adjoining sitting area with sofa bed and the possibility of adding a baby cot. They can have sea view and a maximum occupancy for 2 people, 1 child under 13 years old and 1 infant (0-1-year-old) in cot.
- SEA VIEW JUNIOR SUITE EXECUTIVE: bedrooms close to the Spa and with a spacious open-space with double bed (twin beds on request) an adjoining sitting area with two chair beds, a spacious bathroom with bathtub and a separate shower. Max occupancy 2 people and 2 children 0-13 years old.
- SEA VIEW JUNIOR SUITE CARDINAL: similar to the Junior Suite Executive but more spacious, with a walk-in wardrobe and with a direct access to the Wellness Centre park, in a best position with respect to the sunbathing area
- FAMILY SUITE: spacious bedroom with double bed (twin beds on request) and adjoining sitting area with sofa/chair bed, a small second bedroom with twin beds, and a shared bathroom. Both rooms have tv and a max occupancy for 4 adults, 1 child 0-13 years old and an infant 0-1-year-old. Family Suite can have sea view.
- SEA VIEW PRESIDENT: embellished with decorations and details that make the prestigious suite unique. They have a 180°degree sea view terrace and are composed of a double bedroom and separate sitting room with 2 bed chairs and 2 bathrooms: one with chromotherapy shower and jacuzzi bathtub and a small one with no tub nor shower. Max occupancy: 2 adults, 2 children 0-13 years old and an infant 0-1-year-old in cot. Adult guests of Sea View President have a free entrance to the wellness centre and can use pools, Turkish bath and the relax area on the beach.
Capo d'Orso is a full comfort resort and offers the following facilities:
- Wi-fi in the rooms, reception and bar, in the Il Paguro restaurant and the L’Approdo bar
- Seawater swimming pool near the sea
- Wooden solarium on the beach
- Piano bar on the terrace a few steps from the beach
- Cardio-fitness gym
- Pitch & Putt golf course, 9 holes with driving range. Lessons available and free of charge for children under 13 years old
- Tennis court
- Equestrian centre, sailing lessons and diving centre available on the surroundings
- Babysitting on request and with extra charge
- Conference Centre in a circular design, accommodating a maximum of 150 people
- Private helicopter take-off and landing surface (panoramic flight on request and with extra charge)
- Private covered car park (unattended)
- Garage on request, with extra charge
- Land and boat excursions with Delphina Express
- Mini cruise on board of the sailing boat “Pulcinella”
- Cars, boats, bikes and scooters rental
Delphina Capo D'Orso offers a haute cuisine in all its restaurants:
- Breakfast served as buffet with harp melody playing in the background (breakfast in room available with extra charge)
- Restaurant Il Paguro with a shellfish tank and terrace on the sea (open for lunch and dinner)
- Outdoor romantic restaurant Gli Olivastri (open only for dinner and suitable for romantic atmosphere lovers)
- Exclusive restaurant Île Flottante on the water surface (open for lunch and dinner)
- L’Approdo, wood oven pizzeria (open for lunch and dinner)
NB: Gluten-free meals are available for celiac guests (to be communicated on booking)
The Thalasso & Spa L'Incantu centre in Resort Capo d'Orso is a wellness centre with high quality treatments for a relaxing holiday with Spa in Sardinia. L’Incantu has Jacuzzi, 2 thalassotherapy seawater swimming pools and hydro massage jets at different temperatures, thalasso cabins, Turkish bath, relax area, outdoor gazebo for massages. Capo d’Orso Spa offers special treatments to pregnant woman with oriented packages for a relaxing and safe holiday.
Children under 14 years old are not allowed to the Wellness Centre and Minors between 15 and 18 can access only if accompanied by parents or with a parent authorization.
Guests of Capo d’Orso can explore numerous little bays suitable for privacy lovers who want to enjoy more secluded beaches. Cala Capra is a sandy beach with a sloping seabed and it is at walking distance from the resort: the perfect beach for for families with little children.
Palau is at only 3 km from the hotel: a lively town for night fun and with lovely beaches such as: Porto Mannu, Cala di Trana, Padula Piatta, Golfo delle Saline and La Sciumara del Liscia.
Archipelago of La Maddalena is easily reachable and guests will be spoilt for choice with excursions.
Port and airport of Olbia: about 40 km
Port of Golfo Aranci about 45 km
Port of Porto Torres: about 120 km
Airport of Alghero: about 150 km
Port of Arbatax: about 220 km
Port and airport of Cagliari: about 300 km