The Club Esse Porto Rafael is a 4-star hotel just 300 meters from the Sciumara beach in Porto Rafael, 2 km from Palau, in one of the most popular spots in northern Sardinia.
Porto Rafael in Palau is built like a small Sardinian village, with independent houses of warm colors. It consists of a central body, in which there are the bar, the restaurant and a small seating area, and of separate housing units in which the rooms are distributed, located in the green of the Mediterranean scrub. The hotel is perfect for those looking for a quiet 4-star hotel near the sea in Palau and in particular in the exclusive resort of Porto Rafael.
The Porto Rafael in Palau offers hospitality in 56 comfortable and pleasantly furnished rooms, all with independent entrance; they are equipped with TV, mini-fridge, air conditioning, telephone, bathroom with shower and hairdryer. They are divided into two types:
- STANDARD: double or twin rooms, in which it is possible to add a third bed or a bunk bed.
- BALCONY OR PATIO WITH SEA VIEW: double or twin rooms with patio or terrace with sea view on the archipelago of La Maddalena.
The Porto Rafael offers its guests various services such as:
- Free Wi-Fi at reception, by the pool and at the bar
- Swimming pool equipped with sun beds and umbrellas available free of charge until exhaustion
- Beach towels for a fee
- Air-conditioned buffet restaurant overlooking the Maddalena archipelago and drinks included with meals (microfiltered water, lager beer and white and red house wine). Theme nights are planned.
- Kids menu
- Gluten-free meals on request (food not provided by the hotel)
- Bar with panoramic terrace
- Baby bottle accessible all day for children up to 2 years, equipped with basic products without salt
- Newspapers and magazines available to order
- Optional paid participation in sports activities and entertainment from 8 June to 21 September at the nearby Cub Esse Posada (2 km). It is necessary to purchase the Esse Card at a cost of € 6.00 per person per day
- TV area
- Vehicle, scooter, bicycle and dinghy rental for a fee
- Stroller rental (to be requested when booking)
- Unguarded parking
- Pets up to a maximum of 20 kg allowed one per room on request with a supplement of € 50.00 per stay or € 10.00 per day. They are excluded from common areas.
IMPORTANT: there is a compulsory Infant Card at a cost of € 7.00 per day to be paid locally for each child between the ages of 0 and 2, which includes the cot and the use of the baby bottle (possible second cot on request).
IMPORTANT: to use the services offered, you must wear the colored bracelet.
ESSE PLUS FORMULA
Club Esse Porto Rafael offers ESSE PLUS, an optional formula, on request and for a fee, which adapts to the needs of those seeking maximum comfort and, at a price of € 30.00 per room per day, includes:
- Priority check-in and room access by 2pm
- First supply of the minibar
- Lunch also included on the day of check-in
- Table in the restaurant with priority assignment
- Beach towel with daily change included
- Possibility to join the Lunch Around program and have lunch in any of the Club Esse in Sardinia (free for full board guests, with a supplement of € 10.00 per person for half board guests)
- Late check-out by 12:00
In a panoramic position on the archipelago of La Maddalena, the hotel is located a few steps from the Sciumara beach, a free beach that can be reached on foot safely by crossing a path. The beach is of light sand with crystalline and shallow sea, perfect for holidays to spend with the whole family. Porto Rafael has several beaches, all located in front of Santo Stefano Island, famous for their turquoise waters, rather coarse pink sand and rounded granite rocks.
The area is particularly popular with sports and nature lovers: it is possible to practice various activities, including underwater fishing, snorkeling and excursions along the coast. Among the most beautiful beaches of Palau we point out the Nelson Beach (2 km), Porto Rafael or Cala Inglese (2.5 km), Porto Faro (2.5 km), the Spiaggia dell'Isolotto (2 km), 5 km), Cala Martinella (4 km), Cala di Trana (4 km), Padula Piatta (5 km), Cala Capra (6 km), Porto Mannu (7 km). For those traveling with their pet we also point out that a municipal dog beach is 2 km away.
A short distance away are also all the beaches of the renowned Costa Smeralda, in fact Porto Cervo is just 30 km away.
- Port and airport of Olbia: about 40 km
- Port of Golfo Aranci: about 45 km
- Port of Porto Torres: about 115 km
- Alghero airport: about 145 km
- Port of Arbatax: about 220 km
- Port and airport of Cagliari: about 295 km