Hotel Porto Rafael Altura is a 4-star hotel, just 300 metres from Sciumara beach in Porto Rafael and just 2 km from Palau, one of the most appreciated locations in northern Sardinia.
Porto Rafael Altura in Palau is composed of a central building, in which there are the bar, the restaurant and a living room. Rooms are located in separated smaller buildings. The hotel is a perfect solution for who is looking for a relaxing 4 star-hotel by the sea of Palau.
Porto Rafael Altura in Palau has 57 comfortable rooms, all of them with private entrance, TV, minibar, air-conditioning, bathroom with shower and hair dryer. They are available in two different typologies: -STANDARD: twin or double rooms with the possibility to add an extra bed or bunk beds. -SEA VIEW OR SEA VIEW PATIO: twin or double rooms with patio or terrace equipped with table and chairs and with sea view on Maddalena Archipelago.
Porto Rafael Altura Resort offers its guests many facilities:
- Pool equipped with umbrellas and sun chairs for free and depending on availability
- Beach towels (with extra charge)
- Air-conditioned buffet restaurant with sea view on Maddalena Archipelago
- Kids' menu
- Gluten free meals on request (gluten free food not provided by the hotel)
- Bar with panoramic terrace
- Nursery 24h for children up to 3 (basic baby food provided by the hotel)
- Optional and with extra charge sporting classes or entertainment activities from 04/06 to 17/09 on Hotel Posada (2 km); it is necessary the purchase of the Esse Card for € 6,00 per person, per day
- Music bar
- Wi-Fi in the reception area
- Private unguarded park
- Rental vehicles, bike and buggies with extra cost (buggies on request upon reservation)
- Pets up to 20 kg allowed on request; extra charge of € 50,00 per stay
NB: A compulsory daily Infant Card is due on the spot for children from 0 to 3 years and includes: a baby cot and the nursery access (7,00 € per infant).
A TOP HOLIDAY
For demanding guests, Club Esse Porto Rafael offers the optional ESSE PLUS on request and with a charge of 54,00 € per person per room. It includes:
- Priority check-in and room access within 14:00
- Welcome aperitif
- Minibar first supply
- Lunch included also in the check-in day
- Restaurant table assigned with priority
- Beach towel with daily change
- Possibility to take part in the Lunch Around program and have lunch in any Club Esse resort in Sardinia (free of charge for guests with a full board treatment and with a charge of 10,00 € per person for guests in half board)
With a stunning view towards Maddalena Archipelago, the hotel is very close to Sciumara Beach, a free beach reachable walking across the trail. The sand is characterized by a white colour and the seabed is shallow with a crystal colour, a perfect solution for family holidays. Porto Raphael has different beaches, all of them overlooking Santo Stefano Island and very famous for the incredible light blue colour of the sea, light pinkish and coarse sand and their granite rounded rocks. The area is particularly appreciated by sport and nature lovers: it is possible to practice several activities including underwater fishing, snorkelling and hiking along the coast. Among the best beaches of Palau we suggest Nelson beach (2 km), Porto Rafael or Cala Inglese (2,5 km), Porto Faro (2,5 km), Isolotto Beach (2,5 km), Cala Martinella (4 km), Cala di Trana (4 km), Padula Piatta (5 km), Cala Capra (6 km), Porto Mannu (7 km). In a very short distance it is possible to reach the beaches of the famous Costa Smeralda and Porto Cervo is just 30 km.
Port and airport of Olbia: around 40 km
Port of Golfo Aranci: around 45 km
Port of Porto Torres: around 115 km
Airport of Alghero: around 145 km
Port of Arbatax: around 220 km
Port and airport of Cagliari: around 295 km