Club Esse Posada Beach Resort is a holiday resort by the sea in Capo D’Orso (Palau), on the north coast of Sardinia.
Club Esse Posada Beach Resort of Capo d'Orso consists of two areas: Sa Posada where the majority of rooms are; and Sa Marina at 50 meters from the beach with the rest of the rooms.
Posada Beach has a direct access to the sea of Palau, and is one of the best villages for families with mini-club, entertainment activities and kitchenette for guests relax and fun.
Posada Beach Resort of Palau has 171 rooms equipped with: wi-fi, air-conditioning, Tv, minibar, telephone and bathrooms with shower and hairdryer. They are available as:
- STANDARD: they can accommodate up to 4 people, sometimes with a bunk bed and are distributed over an open space.
- BALCONY: like Standards for spaces and occupancy but with an equipped outdoor space (terrace on the ground floor and balcony in the upper levels)
- FAMILY: they are composed of two separated rooms: a double bedroom and a living room with a kitchenette and a double sofa bed, located in Sa Marina area and with a small patio
Posada Beach Village offers its guests the following facilities:
- 2 swimming pools
- Beach service with beach umbrellas, sunbeds and sunchairs with limited availability
- Wi-fi in the communal areas
- Beach towels with extra charge
- Air-conditioned Sardinian-style restaurant with an outdoor space; meals served as buffet with drinks included (microfiltered water, lager, house wine included)
- Meals for people with food intolerances on request (NB: specific food can be provided by customers and can be bought on the spot)
- Theme evenings
- RistoMini “banchetto dell’eroe” with children menus and reserved area where kids can dine with the entertainment staff
- 24h reception
- Laundry service
- External unattended parking
- Scooters, cars and dinghies rental
- Possibility to book land and boat excursions
- Small pets admitted (max 20 kg) with a charge of €50.00, to be paid on the spot for extra cleaning
ENTERTAINMENT ACTIVITIES AND CLUB CARD
Club Esse Posada Beach Resort is a holiday resort with entertainment activities suitable for the entire family. ESSE CARD is a compulsory club card to be paid on the spot (6,00 € per person/per day) from 4/06 to 17/09 from 3 years and includes sport equipment and activities, beach service with limited availability and entertainment activities. Services include:
- Day and evening entertainment activities
- Mini Club divided into Hero Camp 3-12 years and Young Club 13-17 years (further divided in group ages)
- Music bar
- Sport activities and tournaments
- Volley and beach volley
- Tennis court
- Multipurpose sport grounds
COMFORT FOR YOUNGEST
Posada Beach is a resort suitable for families with small children and offers a wide range of facilities to support parents. The resort has family rooms with kitchenette perfect for parents who want to prepare their own meals and offers also an equipped nursery with basic baby food open 24h. Compulsory Infant Card: to be paid on the spot (€7.00 per day), which includes the baby cot and nursery (24h per day).
EXTRA ESSE PLUS
Guests looking for the best comforts can reserve, with a daily supplement of € 54,00 per room, the ESSE PLUS package (on request subject to confirmation) which includes extra benefits the day of the check-in (priority check-in, welcome aperitif, lunch on the day of arrival, room access from 14:00); some extra services for the entire stay (assigned table and beach service with a beach umbrella and a sundeck, first minibar supply and a daily change of beach towel); and the possibility to have a 10% discount in the selection of bazar products and to use the lunch Around Program which allows guests to have lunch in any of the Esse Club in Sardinia (10,00 € per person for guests in half board treatment, free in full board treatment)
The beach in front of the hotel is a sandy beach with a low seabed suitable for the entire family. It is partially free and partially equipped with beach umbrellas, sunbeds and sunchairs with limited availability. Among the most beautiful beaches of Palau there are: Isolotto, Cala Capra, La Sciumare, Cala di Trana, Porta Liscia, Padula Piatta and Porto Mannu. Bau Bau Palau beach is at only 100 meters: an equipped dog beach suitable for people who travel with their four-legged-friend.
The resort is very close to Palau town centre and is perfect for people travelling with no car, as all facilities such as restaurants, shops and bars are at walking distance.
Port and airport of Olbia: about 40 km
Port of Golfo Aranci: about 45 km
Port of Porto Torres: about 115 km
Airport of Alghero: about 145 km
Port of Arbatax: about 220 km
Port and airport of Cagliari: about 300 km