Park Hotel Cala di Lepre & Spa is a 4-star hotel in Palau, between 200 and 600 meters from the sea in Capo D’Orso, in the Northeast coast of Sardinia.
Park Hotel Cala di Lepre & Spa of Palauis an exclusive hotel immersed in the Mediterranean vegetation and furnished in accordance with a Sardinian style for an unforgettable guest experience a few steps from the outstanding sea of North Sardinia.
Cala di Lepre of Palau has 160 grounded floor rooms, with a private entrance and a terrace equipped with table and chairs. Rooms are provided with air-conditioning, minibar,TV, telephone, safe and shower bathroom with hairdryer.
Guests can choose between rooms in the PARCO area, located in a particularly quiet and green area (400-600m from the sea) and rooms in the GOLFO area, closer to the main building and recreational facilities (200-400 m from the sea). In both areas, rooms can be divided in:
- STANDARD: double bedrooms (twin beds on request) with a built-in sofa bed. Max occupancy 2 adults and a child up to 13 years old (included).
- DELUXE: renewed double or twin bedrooms for 2 adults and a child up to 13 years old in sofa bed.
- SUITE GOLFO: more spacious bedrooms with terrace and a back patio. They are composed of a double bedroom and a separated living room with 2 bed chairs available only in the Golfo area. Both rooms have air-conditioning and some of them a sea view. Max occupancy: 2 adults and 2 children 0-13 years.
- SUITE DELUXE: recently renewed suites (for the season 2019), they are composed of a larger bedroom, independent living room with pull-out sofa bed. Max occupancy 2 adults and 2 children up to 13 years. Both rooms are equipped with air-conditioning.
- SENIOR SUITE DELUXE: spacious rooms composed of a double bedroom, a sitting room with two-seat pull-out sofa bed, a twin bedrooms (beds can be linked together on request), 2 bathrooms and 2 air-conditioning devices. Max occupancy 6 adults. Senior Suite Deluxe Golfo have a sea-view .
Cala di Lepre & Spa offers a wide range of facilities to its guests:
- Wi-fi in the reception area, at the swimming pool, at Le Terrazze restaurant and in the rooms
- Seawater swimming pool equipped with sun loungers and beach umbrellas
- Swimming pool for children
- Wooden sundeck on the sea
- Pool bar with grill area
- Five-a-side football pitches in artificial turf
- 2 floodlit tennis courts in manteco
- Beach volleyball
- Free medical service at scheduled times (certificates and out of hours visits with an extra charge)
- Private unattended outdoor car park
Furthermore, the following facilities are available with extra charge:
- Beach service (1 beach umbrella and 2 sunbeds with a daily extra charge of 20,00 € for the first row and 15,00 € for the second row and 10,00 € from the third).
- Internet point
- Shuttle bus to Palau
- 9-hole golf Pitch & Putt in the nearby Hotel Delphina Capo D'Orso
- Land and boat excursions with the Delphina Express
- Cars and boats for rental
- Resort shuttle to facilitate the internal movements of senior guests and families with babies (due to the hillside and panoramic position of the resort)
NB: in the resort, payments can be made with a prepaid card provided at the reception. Cash payment are not allowed.
Cala di Lepre Park Hotel & Spa is a resort with miniclub for families with children and offers a wide range of children oriented activities, thought for an unforgettable holiday. The experienced staff is available all day long and every day from 20/05 to 14/09 with a program of sport and game activities for children between 3 and 14 years old divided into two group ages: Mini Club and Junior Club. Among the facilities:
- Lunch/dinner with the staff in a reserved area of the restaurant
- Equipped nursery for parents of newborns
- Free cot on request (during reservation)
- Possibility to rent a stroller (to request on reservation)
- Babysitting on request and with extra charge
- Playground for miniclub kids
- Evening baby dance
- Equestrian center suitable also for beginners (from 20/05 to 14/09: basic lessons are available for children between 8 and 14 years old)
- Piano bar and live music in the terrace bar
- Performances for adults in the amphitheater
Cala di Lepre offers to its guests, celiac people included, an haute cuisine for one of the best food experience in Sardinia (gluten-free meals to be requested on reservation). The resort has two restaurants:
- The central restaurant L’Arcipelago with an internal outdoor area where breakfast is served as buffet for Golfo guests and dinner is served as buffet for half-board guests of the entire resort.
- Panoramic restaurant Le Terrazze where breakfast is served as buffet for Parco guests; it is open also for dinner with plated meals, on request and with an extra charge.
On request it is also possible to replace the dinner in the half-board treatment with the Mediterranean Brunch served in the Arcipelago restaurant which includes: a wide range of salads, fruit, local cheeses selection. The brunch does not include meat or fish, nor dessert and it is the right solution for people who want to go back immediately to the beach.
If you buy the Mediterranean Brunch for the duration of the stay you have the possibility to enjoy your lunch in the several Delphina resorts with the Brunch Around program.
Cala di Lepre is the right solution for people looking for an exclusive resort with Spa by the sea. “D'Ea Marina Spa” is open 6 days per week and offers regenerating and beauty treatments, thalassotherapy program in the swimming pools with cold seawater and heated water, water-gym sessions, Turkish bath, sauna, cardio-fitness, relaxation area.
NB: children under 14 years old are not allowed to the Wellness Centre and Minors between 15 and 18 can access only if accompanied by parents or with a parent authorization.
The closer beach is Siaggia degli Svedesi between 200 and 600 meters from the rooms and it is partially free and partially equipped with beach umbrellas and sunbeds available with an extra charge. The seabed is sandy and rocky but suitable in the first treat as low and sloping.
The popular Roccia dell’Orso (the Bear’s rock) is close to the hotel and, in the surroundings there are other interesting locations such as: Arcipelago di La Maddalena, Caprera e le più belle spiagge di Palau, come Cala Capra, Cala di Trana, il Golfo delle Saline, Padula Piatta, La Sciumara del Liscia and Porto Mannu.
Porto Cervo, the heart of Costa Smeralda is at just 27 km and it can be easily reached by car or taxy.
Port and airport of Olbia: about 40 km
Port of Golfo Aranci: about 45 km
Port of Porto Torres: about 120 km
Airport Alghero: about 150 km
Port of Arbatax: about 220 km
Port and airport of Cagliari: about 300 km
Spend your honeymoon or your anniversary at the Park Hotel Cala di Lepre & Spa and choose:
WEDDING AND ANNIVERSARY OFFER
The offer includes:
- 2 free entrance tickets per person (on booking) at the D’Ea Marina Spa Wellness Centre, with Turkish bath, sauna, use of the thalassotherapy swimming pools, cardio-fitness gym and relaxation area
- a gift for the couple and a silver Sardinian wedding ring for the bride.
Only for 7-night stays and with supplement of € 160,00 per person (min 2 people), it includes:
- a Glass of sparkling wine with tapas from Sardinia by the pool
- a brunch
- a romantic dinner with crustacians, Sardinia Brut and a heart-shaped cake
- selection of Sardinian wines and mineral water for 7 dinners.
- 25 minute massage at the wellness centre
- a hydrotherapic treatment in cabin
- a Cerasarda terracotta
Please note that these offers are reserved to honeymooners staying within 12 months of the wedding and to wedding anniversary holidays made within 1 month of the event (or 12 months for silver and golden wedding anniversaries).Upon check-in a document confirming the date of the wedding will be requested.
Are you dreaming of a wellness holiday? There is currently a great offer at Park Hotel Cala di Lepre & Spa for enjoying the benefits of a fabulous marine spa in complete freedom and relaxation.
At just € 110.00 per person, the following is included:
- 3 free half-day passes per person (by reservation) to the Wellness Centre “d’Ea Marina Spa” with use of the multifunctional Thalasso pools with heated sea water with hydro massage jets, Turkish bath, sauna, cardio-fitness gym and relaxation area;
- 1 hydrotherapy treatment;
- 1 relaxing massage for 25 minutes with essential oils from Sardinia