The Grand Hotel Poltu Quatu is an exclusive 5-star hotel located in the town of the same name a short distance from Porto Cervo, in the heart of the Costa Smeralda on the north-eastern coast of Sardinia.
The Hotel Poltu Quatu looks like a small village located at the foot of a mountain and directly on the marina; it develops in low and white buildings that integrate perfectly into the natural landscape of the Costa Smeralda, enriching it with English lawns, magnolias, olive trees and bougainvillea.
The Sofitel Grand Hotel Poltu Quatu offers its guests 145 luxurious and comfortable accommodations including rooms and suites, all equipped with air conditioning, satellite TV with SKY, free Wi-Fi, minibar and safe, furnished balcony and private bathroom with bathtub with shower.
The rooms are available in the types:
- CLASSIC: double or twin rooms of about 18 square meters, tastefully furnished and facing the inside of the hotel on the side of the mountain overlooking Poltu Quatu.
- SUPERIOR: comfortable double or twin rooms of about 20 square meters located in the center of the resort and overlooking the pool or the garden.
- PREMIUM: large double or twin rooms (about 24 sqm) with furnished lounge and pool view.
- DELUXE: elegant double or twin rooms of about 20 square meters overlooking the wonderful Marina dell'Orso.
The Suites are available as:
- CLASSIC SUITE: large rooms of about 50 square meters overlooking the wonderful panorama of the Marina dell'Orso and decorated according to the Sardinian tradition; they consist of a bedroom, a separate room that can become a second bedroom, two bathrooms and a panoramic terrace overlooking the sea and furnished with armchairs and a tea table.
- EXECUTIVE SUITE: unique of its kind, decorated with unique pieces and Arabic friezes, it has an area of about 110 square meters and consists of a double bedroom communicating with a twin bedroom through a lounge; it is also equipped with two bathrooms and a terrace with jacuzzi and views of the Marina dell'Orso.
- SUITE ROYAL: room of about 140 square meters unique in its style and arranged on two levels, it consists of a living area and a sleeping area on the upper floor. In the living area there is a dining room, a sitting room with two sofas and a separate kitchen available to guests (a chef is available on request). Upstairs there are two large bedrooms, both with private bathroom in Mediterranean style and one with Jacuzzi. Finally, the Royal Suite has two terraces, one overlooking the swimming pool with gazebo and the other overlooking the sea with private Jacuzzi.
- PRESIDENTIAL SUITE: composed of a bedroom and a living area of about 180 square meters, with a work area, a small kitchen available to guests (possibility of having a chef on request) and a dining room with two large sofas and large windows . The Presidential Suite also has a wonderful sea view terrace of about 250 square meters with gazebo, tents, deck chairs, large table for 8 people and a private swimming pool of 8x5 m in Sardinian granite and equipped with hydromassage.
The Presidential Suite can be connected, via the lounge, to 3 other independent rooms.
The Grand Hotel Poltu Quatu also houses 66 luxury apartments, surrounded by greenery and preferable for those who want more privacy and the convenience of having a kitchenette always available, but do not want to give up the services of a luxury hotel. The apartments can be booked from the Poltu Quatu residence formula page.
The luxury Sofitel Grand Hotel Poltu Quatu offers its guests numerous services for a comfortable and unforgettable holiday:
- Large swimming pool separated into two parts by a wonderful waterfall, one of which is also suitable for children, equipped with sun loungers and towels available for guests
- Area equipped with sunbeds, umbrellas and beach towels at the Grande Pevero beach, reachable in just 10 minutes from Poltu Quatu with a free shuttle service (available from May to September) (NB: the beach is not private and the management reserves the possibility of guaranteeing the beach service in a different location)
- Free outdoor parking 200 meters from the hotel and paid parking 50 meters from the hotel
- Outdoor and indoor baby area with video games corner, cinema area and qualified nannies
- Congress Center of 450 square meters, consisting of 7 modular and soundproofed rooms with variable capacities between 10 and 250 seats per room
- Beauty Center with Turkish bath, sauna and chromotherapy available free of charge by reservation for guests of the Poltu Quatu. Hot Stone, Ayurvedic massage, chromotherapy relaxation massage, mud baths, draining and toning treatments are also available with a supplement.
- Fitness Center with state-of-the-art Technogym equipment and instructors also available for personalized programs
- Two regulation synthetic grass tennis courts. Teacher available for private lessons and / or matches
- Orso Diving Center, one of the most famous centers of the Costa Smeralda. The Orso Diving Center offers scuba diving, snorkeling, PADI courses, guides and instructors. Possibility to rent underwater equipment and services, photos and videos
- Pevero Golf Club with 18 holes and par 72, just 9 km away. Possibility of special offers with accommodation and golf
- Concierge service that offers information and assistance in booking internal and external services at Poltu Quatu, from babysitting to aircraft rental
- Shopping area in the central square and along the main streets of the resort, with boutiques, jewelery and artisan workshops
- Vintage sailing boat rental with capacity 15-20 people, with crew available and lunch on board. Possibility of exclusive rental, private parties, weddings and dinners on board
- Poltu Quatu Charter based in the Marina dell'Orso of Poltu Quatu, one of the most avant-garde marinas in the whole Mediterranean, which deals with the rental of motor boats and dinghies in Costa Smeralda
- Car rental with or without driver, yachts, helicopters, private jet transfers, excursions and guided tours
- Laundry service
- Piano bar according to seasonality
A holiday at the Grand Hotel Poltu Quatu is also a journey to discover the food and wine of Sardinia, always enriched with tasty national and international specialties. The Poltu Quatu offers several restaurants:
- Maymon, with a view of Marina dell’Orso and Mediterranean and traditional Sardinian cuisine.
- Gusto Grill, with pool view and rich à la carte service, available for lunch. Guests can enjoy their meals both in the dining room and under the outdoor gazebo on the pool side.
- Blubeck, overlooking the Bear's Marina, serves a buffet breakfast and candlelit dinner (drinks not included).
- Tanit, overlooking Poltu Quatu and consisting of a Lounge Bar, has a central hall and private rooms with sea view. The Tanit is available by reservation and is a favorite destination for VIPs from all over the world.
NB: Half board is only available at the Blubeck Restaurant
The Grand Hotel Poltu Quatu is located in a strategic position that will allow you to reach in a few minutes all the most beautiful beaches of Porto Cervo and the Costa Smeralda. Grande Pevero beach is easily accessible via the hotel's free shuttle service and is equipped with umbrellas and sun loungers. In a few minutes by car you can then reach all the other beaches in the area, such as Spiaggia del Principe, Liscia Ruja and Capriccioli beach, indescribable paradises of white sand absolutely worth knowing. Porto Cervo is just 4 km away, a summer meeting place for the international jet set and famous not only for its wonderful beaches but also for its nightlife.
- Port and airport of Olbia: about 35 km
- Port of Golfo Aranci: about 40 km
- Port of Porto Torres: about 150 km
- Alghero airport: about 170 km
- Port of Arbatax: about 215 km
- Port and airport of Cagliari: about 295 km