Colonna Park Hotel is a 4-star hotel at about 1 km from Cala Granu beach in Porto Cervo, on the Northeast coast of Sardinia known as Costa Smeralda.
Colonna Park Hotel of Porto Cervo is a big villa surrounded by an impressive garden of arbutus myrtle and rosemary built in accordance with the North Sardinian architecture. Colonna Park is suitable for people looking for a relaxing and exclusive atmosphere for their holidays by the sea in Costa Smeralda. It is also the right location for mature couples looking for a romantic holiday and large families seeking a high standard holiday thanks to the wide range of provided services.
Colonna Park Hotel has 69 luxury rooms finely furnished and equipped with: air-conditioning, sat Tv, telephone, hairdryer, minibar, safe, shower bathroom, and / terrace. They are available as:
- STANDARD: double / twin bedroom with the possibility of adding a baby cot or third bed.
- SUPERIOR: pool view double / twin bedroom with the possibility of adding a baby cot or third bed.
Colonna Park Hotel offers the comforts of a luxury hotel and the following facilities:
- Internet point with wi-fi
- Free shuttle bus from / to Pevero's beaches (at scheduled times)
- Swimming pool equipped with sunbeds, sunchairs and parasols, available for free
- Beach towels (with extra charge)
- Tv room
- Restaurant (drinks excluded)
- Private, unattended car park
- Boat, dinghies rental
- Bikes, motorbikes and cars rental
- Excursions (with extra charge)
- In the surroundings: tennis club of Porto Cervo and Pevero Gulf Club
- Pets are not allowed
Cala Granu is the closest beach, at just 1 km, and it is characterized by fine, white sand and a crystal sloping seabed. It is one of the best family-oriented beaches in Costa Smeralda. Among the most beautiful beaches of the area, at about 10 km to Porto Rotondo: Porto Paglia, Grande Pevero, Cala Liccia, Spiaggia del Romazzino, Spiaggia del Principe, Capriccioli and Liscia Ruja. To the west, towards Baja Sardinia are the beaches of: Liscia di Vacca, Cala Battistoni, Porto Piccolo, Cala Tremonti and Spiaggia Le Saline and Cala Ginepro, at maximum 10 km in the Arzachena's area.
Colonna Park Hotel is at about 300 meters from Porto Cervo Marina and at 2 km from Porto Cervo, here guests will be spoiled for choice with restaurants and clubs for lively nightlife.
Sport lovers in Colonna Park can practice a wide range of sports such as: surf, windsurf, diving and snorkelling thanks to a diving center on the surroundings. The Porto Cervo's Tennis Club or Golf Club Pevero (18 holes) are in the area and easily reached by car.
Airport and port of Olbia: about 30 km
Port of Golfo Aranci: about 35 km
Port of Porto Torres: about 150 km
Airport of Alghero: about 160 km
Port of Arbatax: about 210 km
Airport and port of Cagliari: about 305 km