Colonna Park Hotel is a 4-star hotel at about 1 km from Cala Granu beach in Porto Cervo, on the Northeast coast of Sardinia known as Costa Smeralda.
Colonna Park Hotel of Porto Cervo is a big villa surrounded by an impressive garden of arbutus myrtle and rosemary built in accordance with the North Sardinian architecture. Colonna Park is suitable for people looking for a relaxing and exclusive atmosphere for their holidays by the sea in Costa Smeralda. It is also the right location for mature couples looking for a romantic holiday and large families seeking a high standard holiday thanks to the wide range of provided services.
Colonna Park Hotel has 69 luxury rooms finely furnished and equipped with: air-conditioning, sat Tv, telephone, hairdryer, minibar, safe, shower bathroom, and /terrace. They are available as:
- STANDARD: double/twin bedroom with the possibility of adding a baby cot or third bed.
- SUPERIOR: pool view double/twin bedroom with the possibility of adding a baby cot or third bed.
Colonna Park Hotel offers the comforts of a luxury hotel and the following facilities:
- Internet point with wi-fi
- Free shuttle bus from/to Pevero’s beaches (at scheduled times)
- Swimming pool equipped with sunbeds, sunchairs and parasols, available for free
- Beach towels (with extra charge)
- Tv room
- Restaurant (drinks excluded)
- Private, unattended car park
- Boat, dinghies rental
- Bikes, motorbikes and cars rental
- Excursions (with extra charge)
- In the surroundings: tennis club of Porto Cervo and Pevero Gulf Club
- Pets are not allowed
Cala Granu is the closest beach, at just 1 km, and it is characterised by fine, white sand and a crystal sloping seabed. It is one of the best family-oriented beaches in Costa Smeralda. Among the most beautiful beaches of the area, at about 10 km to Porto Rotondo: Porto Paglia, Grande Pevero, Cala Liccia, Spiaggia del Romazzino, spiaggia del Principe, Capriccioli and Liscia Ruja. To the west, towards Baja Sardinia are the beaches of: Liscia di Vacca, Cala Battistoni, Porto Piccolo, Cala Tremonti and Spiaggia Le Saline e Cala Ginepro, at maximum 10 km in the Arzachena’s area.
Colonna Park Hotel is at about 300 meters from Porto Cervo Marina and at 2 km from Porto Cervo, here guests will be spoilt for choice with restaurants and clubs for lively nightlife.
Sport lovers in Colonna Park can practice a wide range of sports such as: surf, windsurf, diving and snorkelling thanks to a diving centre on the surroundings. The Porto Cervo’s Tennis Club or Golf Club Pevero (18 holes) are in the area and easily reached by car.
Airport and port of Olbia: about 30 km
Port of Golfo Aranci: about 35 km
Port of Porto Torres: about 150 km
Airport of Alghero: about 160 km
Port of Arbatax: about 210 km
Airport and port of Cagliari: about 305 km