Hotel Dolce Vita in Liscia di Vacca is a 4 star hotel in Costa Smeralda, one of the most exclusive and charming places of the North Sardinia coast at about 1 km from the beach.
The elegant Dolce Vita Hotel has a panoramic view and it is the perfect location for people looking for a small classy hotel in the Porto Cervo’s area. Dolce Vita is a modern hotel opened in 2006 and is distributed on more storeys connected by a lift.
The hotel outdoors are built with stone walls and white colours, typical of the Gallura’s style: an impressive frame for its panoramic swimming pool.
Dolce Vita of Porto Cervo has 24 tastefully styled rooms equipped with air-conditioning, internet, Tv sat LCD, telephone, minibar, safe and private bathroom with shower. Rooms are available as:
- COMFORT: bright rooms of about 32 m² furnished in a traditional Gallura’s style.
- SUPERIOR: rooms of about 23 m² with a panoramic view and an equipped terrace or balcony.
- SUPERIOR JACUZZI: exactly like the Superior Room but with a wider terrace and with a private jacuzzi bathtub
- JUNIOR SUITE: spacious rooms of about 38 m² with elegant furnishing and a sea view terrace of about 5 m².
- SUITE ROOM: panoramic rooms between 42 and 43 m² with Jacuzzi in the Smeralda Suite and sea view in the Suite 301 Sea View.
Guests of Dolce Vita can enjoy:
- Free shuttle bus to Pevero beach
- Swimming pool
- Free pool towels
- Assigned and attended car park
- Swing and slide for children
- Breakfast served as buffet including sweet and salty specialities (gluten-free products are available on request)
- Assistance with excursions and cars, bikes and scooter rental
- Small sized animals allows for free
Giglio di Porto Cervo is the closest beach: a small bay with a sandy and sloping seabed and a turquoise sea. In the surroundings other beautiful beaches can be easily reached: Cala Granu (at 2 km), Pitrizza (at 2 km), Cala del Faro (at 4 km), Porto Paglia (at 6 km), Piccolo Pevero and Grande Pevero (at 4 km) and Cala Battistoni (at 5 km).
Dolce Vita hotel is a perfect location for people who want to stay in Costa Smeralda as Porto Cervo is at just 15 minute walking (1 km). The area is popular for the night movida and it is one of the main location for the luxury tourism in Sardinia, meeting point for celebrities and world jet set. Many restaurants are near the hotel and for this reason Hotel Dolce Vita is recommended also for those who travel with no car.
- Port and airport of Olbia: about 30 km
- Port of Golfo Aranci: about 35 km
- Port of Porto Torres: about 130 km
- Airport of Alghero: about 165 km
- Port of Arbatax: about 195 km
- Port and airport of Cagliari: about 300 km