Hotel Luci Di La Muntagna is located in the heart of the Costa Smeralda, in Porto Cervo, a short distance from the sea on the northern coast of Sardinia.
Hotel Luci Di La Muntagna is a renowned structure designed by architect Michele Busiri Vici and has a breathtaking view of Porto Cervo and the bay. The hotel is in typical Mediterranean style, with large spaces, gardens, terraces and large rooms, and is located just 250 meters from the marina, and from the terraces, swimming pools and restaurants you have a wonderful view of the bay of Porto Cervo. The structure is suitable for a relaxing holiday, for those who do not want to give up the services and comforts typical of a prestigious hotel in Porto Cervo.
The Luci Di La Muntagna Hotel consists of 65 rooms, overlooking the mountains or the sea, all with Wi-Fi, bathroom with shower, hairdryer, air conditioning, soundproofing, courtesy set, direct dial telephone, LCD TV and minibar, almost all with terrace. The rooms are divided into:
- COMFORT: bright rooms, double or twin with French bed, overlooking the mountain with furnished terrace or overlooking the garden
- SUPERIOR: bright and welcoming rooms with sea view, double or twin rooms, equipped balcony and panoramic view of the Porto Cervo Marina
- JUNIOR SUITE: large, twin or double room with the possibility of a third and fourth bed, sea view terrace with chairs and table, sitting area with sofa (can be used as a single bed)
- SUITE: composed of separate sleeping and living areas, with double bedroom with small terrace, living room connected to the terrace overlooking the marina, electric kettle with a wide choice of teas and herbal teas.
Guests of the Hotel Luci in La Muntagna can take advantage of many services:
- Outdoor swimming pool with solarium (free pool towels)
- Air conditioning
- Reception 24/24
- Room service 24/24
- Luggage storage
- Wake up service
- Equipment for the deaf
- Complimentary breakfast
- Currency exchange service
IMPORTANT: small pets admitted free of charge. Bowls, kennel, treats and water and hot dishes can be provided. (Insurance welcome).
RESTAURANTS AND BARS
The Kabuga restaurant offers modern dishes (regional and national), with options for vegetarians and celiacs. In the morning, until 10.30, a sweet and savory buffet breakfast is available, while lunch can be chosen from the à la carte menu and dinner also includes a buffet. The hotel also has a pizzeria open for lunch and dinner, with special offers, and a Pool Grill with meat and fish.
On the terrace you can admire a fantastic panoramic view with the best sunsets, sipping an excellent aperitif in the lounge bar; the hotel also has a snack bar by the pool.
Porto Cervo is a town located in the north east of Sardinia, almost the capital of the famous Costa Smeralda, a destination for VIPs and prominent personalities, who choose it every year as a summer holiday home, thanks to its power to combine relaxation with possibility of practicing numerous sports such as golf but also sailing, thanks to the Yacht Club present in Porto Cervo. The area has beaches of rare and unique beauty, such as the beach of Capriccioli, Romazzino, La Marinella, Liscia Ruja, Baia Sardinia. Not far from Porto Cervo are Arzachena, Baia Sardinia, Porto Rotondo and Poltu Quatu. Other beaches not to be missed are La Celvia, Cala Di Volpe, Spiaggia del Principe, Rena Bianca, Mannena and Cannigione. A short distance away are tennis courts and the famous Pevero Golf Club, one of the best 18 holes in the world.
- Port and airport of Olbia: about 40 km
- Port of Golfo Aranci: about 45 km
- Port of Porto Torres: about 150 km
- Alghero airport: about 170 km
- Port of Arbatax: about 200 km
- Port and airport of Cagliari: about 300 km