The Hotel Colonna San Marco is a prestigious 4-star hotel in Porto Rotondo, about 20 km south of Porto Cervo and the Costa Smeralda, the VIP coast of Sardinia, just 500 meters from the Sporting Beach and not far from the beaches of Ira and by Marinella.
The Hotel Colonna San Marco is located on the "San Marco" square a few steps from the tourist port of Porto Rotondo. The hotel swimming pool is surrounded by the greenery of the garden and offers a magnificent view of one of the most evocative corners of the coast.
The 34 luxury rooms of the Hotel Colonna San Marco have private bathroom with bathtub or shower, Wi-Fi, air conditioning, telephone, hairdryer, satellite TV, minibar, safe and some have a balcony or terrace overlooking the San Marco square or on the hotel garden, as appropriate. Single, double or triple rooms are available.
Hotel Colonna San Marco offers a range of services designed to make its guests' stay perfect, including:
- Wi-Fi in the common areas of the hotel and in the rooms
- Swimming pool with hydromassage, sun loungers, deck chairs, free umbrellas
- Pool towels (first supply free, others for a fee)
- Free pool service
- Free shuttle service from mid-June to mid-September, at set times, to the beach
- Bar with outdoor terrace
- Tennis court (nearby for a fee)
- Boutique in the immediate vicinity
- Rental of cars, motorcycles, bicycles and boats (for a fee)
- Organization of excursions and activities (for a fee)
- Free private parking and further public parking nearby
IMPORNTANT: pets are not allowed
Hotel Colonna San Marco is located a few steps from the most exclusive boutiques and famous discos of Porto Rotondo. For golf lovers, about 20 km away is the Pevero Golf Club, while if you love water sports, you will be spoiled for choice among the many opportunities for diving, snorkeling, surfing, windsurfing, kitesurfing.
Just 800 meters from the hotel is the pebble beach, which has coarse-grained sand with a splendid amber color, with a shallow, sloping seabed with emerald hues. The splendid and famous beach of Punta Volpe is located just under 2 km away.
- Port of Golfo Aranci: 10 km
- Port and airport of Olbia: about 15 km
- Port of Porto Torres: about 140 km
- Alghero airport: 145 km
- Port of Arbatax: about 200 km
- Port and airport of Cagliari: about 290 km