At the moment this property seems unavailable, look for other possibilities on our website or call us at + 39 070 676861, we will be happy to double check this availability or to find more options for you.
The Hotel Village Fior di Sardegna is a 4-star resort in Posada, which is a little town of the province of Nuoro and lies on the Eastern coast of Sardinia, only 400 m from the beautiful beach of San Giovanni.
Hotel Village Fior di Sardegna in Posada is a resort for families and young people, with all the comforts and facilities of a 4-star resort on the beach in Sardinia.
The holiday village Fior di Sardegna has 50 bungalows, all of them on the ground floor, comfortable, simple and functional. The 50 rooms dispose of two sleeping places but have the possibility of adding a third or fourth bed. All rooms are equipped with air conditioning, TV and private bathroom.
Rooms can be:
- STANDARD: around 18 m2, with double bed or twin beds (on request); a third bed or a baby cot can be added with extra charge
- FAMILY: around 33 m2, composed of 2 double rooms and 2 bathrooms
Some of the rooms are handicapped accessible.
Hotel Village Fior di Sardegna offers many facilities:
-private and equipped beach from 20/05 to 30/09
-wi-fi in public places
- Reception from 07,30 to 24,00 (late check-in after 19,00 has to be arranged in advance)
- non-attended car parking next to the resort
Compulsory from 20/05 to 30/09 and payable locally: € 5,00 per person/day. The card includes:
- a sun umbrella, a deck chair and a sunbed from the second row
- miniclub (4-8 years old) and junior club (8-12 years old) until 19th of September
- access to the pool
- tennis court
- table tennis
- Piano bar in the evenings until the 19th of September
Available upon request and to be paid on the spot:
- beach facilities in the first row: € 20,00 per day
- beach towels: € 2,00 per day (a € 20,00 deposit is needed)
- baby cot: € 10,00 per day
- small pets allowed (not at the beach, maximum a pet per room): € 10,00 per day; only 2 km from the resort there is an animal friendly beach called “La Caletta”.
- rental bikes: € 8,00 per day
- bus from/to the beach
-excursions by foot, by mountain bike or on the sea are possible and are good possibilities to get to know the island.
Village Resort Fior di Sardegna in Posada a resort for families with a high quality entertainment programme for the kids, with activities thought for children from 4 to 8 years old in the Miniclub and for kids from 8 to 12 years old in the Junior Club. Animation is organised both in italian and in English in areas precisely built for the children. The resort is perfect for families with babies as well, and the staff of the bar is available if you need help to prepare meals or to heat the milk.
Fior di Sardegna has a restaurant called “Antichi Sapori”, which offer typical sardinian food. There is also a menu for guests with special diets. Half board and full board prices include water and wine. Breakfast is served as a buffet, while lunch and dinner are plated. Once a week the resort organises a typical sardinian dinner and a seafood dinner.
Guests can get to the closest beach of “San Giovanni di Posada” with a 5-minute walk along a public street, just outside the village; it is a private sandy beach with facilities included, perfectly safe for families with children thanks to its sea-floor that slopes gently. It is also accessible for people with walking problems and a job chair is available on request.
The most popular beaches of this area are Su Tiriarzu (5 km), Iscraios (5 km), Due Pini and Orvile (8 km) and the position of the resort is perfect to reach all the best places around the north-east coast of Sardinia.
Port and airport of Olbia: around 50 km
Port of Golfo Aranci: around 60 km
Port of Arbatax: around 140 km
Port of Porto Torres: around 160 km
Airport of Alghero: around 170 km
Port and airport of Cagliari: around 230 km