Is Molas Resort is a 4-star hotel in the locality of the same name located in the municipality of Pula, about 30 km from Cagliari, in one of the most beautiful panoramic positions in the south-west of Sardinia.
The Is Molas hotel enjoys a magnificent view of the sea, the Nora tower and the Sulcis hills, covered in the colors and scents of the Mediterranean scrub.
The Is Molas Resort is made up of the Is Molas Hotel **** and the Is Molas Golf Club, one of the most popular 27-hole technical golf courses in Sardinia. The property, also equipped with an outdoor swimming pool and restaurant, is ideal for a relaxing and comfortable holiday for both golf enthusiasts and couples or families.
The Is Molas Hotel in Pula consists of 70 rooms, all equipped with air conditioning, Wi-Fi, minibar, telephone, TV, walk-in closet and safe, private bathroom with shower or bathtub and hairdryer.
The rooms of the resort are divided into several categories:
- CLASSIC: double / twin rooms on the ground floor or first floor with veranda or balcony overlooking the garden
- FAMILY: larger than the Classic, with a veranda or balcony overlooking the garden, they consist of a large open space or two communicating rooms that can accommodate up to 4 people with the addition of two beds
- SUPERIOR: double and triple rooms on the ground or first floor with private veranda or balcony with sea view and direct access to the garden
- JUNIOR SUITE: unique, modern and recently renovated room, located on the first floor and composed of two communicating rooms with access to a large terrace overlooking the sea and the garden
- SUITE: located on the first floor and composed of a large and bright double bedroom, bathroom with whirlpool tub, living room with sofa and TV with access to the terrace overlooking the sea and the Nora Tower.
The Is Molas Resort in Pula offers every comfort to its guests:
- Outdoor swimming pool with deck chairs and beach towels (from 15/05 to 30/09)
- Bar overlooking the garden
- Wi-Fi and internet point throughout the hotel
- Reception h24
- Unguarded outdoor parking
- Tennis court
- Assistance in organizing guided tours and excursions by sea and by land by Jeep, sailing boat, trekking
Other services available for a fee:
- Beach equipped with umbrellas, sunbeds and beach towels (from 01/06 to 30/09 - shuttle service)
- Creative cooking lessons with chef Ivano Congiu
- Mountain bike rental
- Equipment rental for water sports and small boats (directly on the beach)
- Stable for private lessons and horse riding immersed in nature (external service)
Small pets (maximum 15kg) allowed in Classic rooms at a cost of € 10.00 per night.
Is Molas Resort offers its guests high-level cuisine and rich menus designed and created by chef Ivano Congiu, a specialist in creative Mediterranean cuisine.
Breakfast and dinner are served at the hotel restaurant, Le Ginestre, while for lunch you can reach the Le Mole restaurant in the Golf Club; alternatively, for a light menu, quick lunches and fresh salads, in high season, you can rely on the comfortable pool bar.
IS MOLAS GOLF
The Is Molas golf course is one of the most famous in Italy, the largest on the island, and now a reference point for golf enthusiasts in Sardinia.
Thanks to its sheltered position between the sea and the hills, and the temperate climate even in winter, Is Molas is a suitable location for golf in any season.
The championship course consists of 18 holes, with greens and bunkers of American-style width and cut, and is considered one of the most technical courses in the Mediterranean. Given its prestige, it was also home to four Italian Open and a European Volvo Master.
The yellow course, on the other hand, consists of 9 holes, the most challenging and enjoys an enchanting view.
Guests of the resort will also have the opportunity to attend golf lessons and courses at the Dan Williamson Academy, which is based right at Is Molas.
The Club House Is Molas has a bar with panoramic terrace, restaurant and pro-shop. Possibility to rent cars, equipment and sets of clubs.
The beach of the Is Molas Resort in Pula is a few kilometers from the hotel but can be easily reached thanks to the shuttle service operating from 01/06 to 30/09 (every day at set times).
Characterized by white sand, clear waters and shallow water also suitable for children, the beach is equipped with umbrellas, sunbeds and beach towels available to guests of the Is Molas Resort from 1 June to 30 September.
A short distance from Is Molas you can easily reach many other beaches: the closest, within 6/7 km are Nora, Is Figus and Su Gunventeddu, and a little further away are the famous beaches of Chia and Teulada Bay. In addition to the fabulous sea, the southwestern coast of Sardinia offers many places of interest that deserve to be visited. To name but a few: the archaeological site of Nora, the Caves of Is Zuddas, Sant’Antioco and the island of Carloforte or Cagliari and its historic center.
Finally, for a pleasant and quiet walk and some shopping, the nearest inhabited center with shops, clubs and various restaurants is Pula, just 6 km away.
- Cagliari port and airport: about 40 km
- Port of Arbatax: about 180 km
- Port of Porto Torres: about 270 km
- Alghero airport: about 285 km
- Port and airport of Olbia: about 300 km
- Port of Golfo Aranci: about 330 km