Is Molas Resort is in an area of the same name near Pula, just 30km from the capital, Cagliari, on the south coast of Sardinia. It is in a splendid position, with magnificent views over the sea, surrounding hills and characteristic tower of Nora. Colours and scents of the Mediterranean vegetation prevail.
The Is Molas Resort as a whole, comprises the four star Is Molas Hotel, the Is Molas Beach Club and Is Molas Golf, with a 27 hole course.
The Is Molas Hotel has 80 rooms, including 2 suites, all with air-conditioning, desk, bathroom with shower, some including bathtub, satellite TV, telephone, minibar, safe, hairdryer, walk-in wardrobe, terrace or balcony. The rooms are available as:
- Classic: on the ground or first floor, with veranda or balcony, a view over garden or sea
- Sea View: on the first floor, with balcony and stunning views over the sea and the tower of Nora
- Executive: with veranda and direct access to the garden, a kettle and hot drinks tray, slippers and bathrobes
- Suite: located in a panoramic yet discreet position, on the first floor, suites have a spacious veranda with sea view. Accommodation includes a double room furnished in elegant Mediterranean style, spacious living room with sofa, TV and cocktail cabinet, bathroom with shower and jacuzzi, kettle and hot drinks tray, slippers and bathrobes.
Small pets (max 15kg) are allowed in the Classic Room at the price of € 10.00 per night.
Guests enjoy high level cuisine, prepared by the resident chef, Ivano Congiu. There is a wide assortment of typical Mediterranean dishes, served in the spacious Is Molas restaurant, in the Golf club, or in the garden, with views over the golf course and sea. During the summer, guests can also dine at the poolside, in an idyllic setting.
FACILITIES AND ACTIVITIES
- 24 hour reception with internet point
- fully equipped pool in garden
- hall with wifi, satellite TV and a piano
- unattended car parking
- shuttle bus to the beach
- beach umbrellas and sunloungers on the beach
Facilities at the hotel and in the area, with a surcharge, include: transfer to/from the airport in Cagliari, to Pula and other areas of interest, water sports with equipment hire and boat rental, creative cooking lessons with the chef Ivano Congiu, car hire with driver, horse-riding, trekking, mountain biking, excursions with a Jeep/4x4.
IS MOLAS GOLF
The Is Molas golf course is one of the most famous in Italy, and a reference point for all those passionate about the sport on the island. The championship course has 18 holes, with American-style greens and bunkers. It is widely considered one of the most technical courses in the Mediterranean, and has hosted four Italian Opens and a Volvo European Master. The yellow course has 9 holes, the most demanding. The Is Molas Club House has a bar and panoramic terrace, the Is Molas restaurant and a pro shop. Buggies, equipment and clubs can be rented here. Guests can also have lessons and attend courses at the Dan Williamson Academy, which has its headquarters at Is Molas.
Guests have a marvellous sandy beach at their disposal, sheltered from the wind, shallow and gently sloping, perfect for children, with clear, crystal water and fully equipped with beach umbrellas and sunloungers. The beach is a few kilometres from the hotel, and is quick and easy to reach with the Resort shuttle bus, operational from June to September. In the vicinity, there are many world renowned beaches to explore, including Chia, Nora, Tuerredda, Portu Tramatzu.
PORTS AND AIRPORTS
Cagliari port and airport: 45 km
Alghero airport: 280 km
Olbia port and airport: 300 km