At the moment this property seems unavailable, look for other possibilities on our website or call us at + 39 070 676861, we will be happy to double check this availability or to find more options for you.
Hotel Raffael is in Putzu Idu at San Vero Milis, just 80 metres from the beach on the central west coast of Sardinia. The hotel is on the Sinis peninsula, renowned for its unspoilt beauty.
Hotel Raffael is a modern building surrounded by a 10,000sqm garden with Mediterranean plants, just a short walk from the beach. The hotel has 28 bright, spacious rooms, available as follows: - STANDARD (20/24sqm): double or twin bedroom with a view over the garden, either on the ground floor with a terrace, or on the first floor. Rooms have satellite TV and a bathroom with shower. Option of adding a third bed - DELUXE (26sqm): double or twin bedroom with a patio and view over the garden or windows with a sea view. Rooms have a satellite TV, kettle, bathroom with shower, bathrobe and slippers. Option of adding a third and fourth bed - SEA VIEW: double or twin bedroom with option of adding a third or fourth bed, and far-reaching sea views from the balcony
FACILITIES, ACTIVITIES & DINING
The hotel offers its guests a variety of facilities, including:
- the Nautilus restaurant, with its menu of the finest culinary traditions in Sardinia, accompanied by a wide selection of wines, served in an elegant dining area
- Swimming pool with jacuzzi
- Mediterranean garden of 10,000sqm
- Private path to the beach
- Bicycle hire
- Beach umbrella and beach towels
- Car parking
- Small pets admitted
- Transfer to the Sinis beaches, ports and airports, with surcharge
In close proximity to Hotel Raffael:
- Lessons in Sardinian cuisine and tour of vineyard
- Quad bike hire with excursions
- Horse-riding centre with instructors for trekking
- 18 hole golf course (Is Arenas)
- Boat trips
- Trip to the isle of Mal di Ventre with lunch on the boat
- Diving school
- Scuba diving archaeology courses
- Kitesurf school and rental
- SUP and RIB hire
BEACHES AND SURROUNDING AREA
Hotel Raffael is just 80 metres from the beach of Putzu Idu, easily reached via a private path.
Putzu Idu is on the central west coast of Sardinia, part of the San Vero Milis area. Putzu Idu is in the marine protected area of Sinis – Isle of Mal di Ventre. The Sinis peninsula has among the most beautiful beaches in the area, including Putzu Idu, Sa Rocca Tunda, S’Arena Scoada and Is Arutas. There are also many Spanish towers, including Capo Mannu, Saline and Scala è Sali, and the ruins of Tharros, a city built by the Phoenicians, then dominated by the Punics and Romans.
PORTS AND AIRPORTS
Cagliari port and airport: 120km
Alghero airport: 110km
Port and airport of Olbia: 180km