The Raffael Hotel is a 4-star hotel located 450 meters from the sea of San Vero Milis and the beach of Putzu Idu, along the west coast of Sardinia.
Framed by the greenery of nature, the Raffael Hotel in Putzu Idu is spread over a two-storey structure connected by an elevator. The Raffael is the ideal hotel for those who want to walk to a sandy beach and are looking for a small hidden gem away from mass tourism.
The 29 rooms of the Raffael Hotel are welcoming and bright, soundproofed to guarantee guests maximum privacy and relaxation. Furnished with new furniture and soft colors, they are always double or twin and equipped with air conditioning, Wi-Fi, TV (pay per view for a fee), telephone, safe, minibar (drinks for a fee) and bathroom with complimentary toiletries. shower and hairdryer. They are available as:
- STANDARD: large rooms between 16 and 18 square meters located on the ground floor
- STANDARD SEA VIEW: rooms on the first floor and with panoramic window
- SUPERIOR GARDEN VIEW: rooms between 16 and 20 square meters, on the ground floor with a patio overlooking the garden
- SUPERIOR WITH SEA VIEW BALCONY: rooms between 16 and 20 square meters, located on the first floor with a balcony overlooking the sea
Rooms suitable for people with motor disabilities are available upon request.
Guests of the Raffael Hotel in San Vero Milis have at their disposal:
- Solarium with sun loungers and parasols
- Nautilus restaurant with traditional and national cuisine and the possibility of half board for a fee
- Meeting room
- Reception open all day
- Small pets welcome with a supplement of € 30.00 per stay
- Private unguarded parking
- Assistance for car rental
- Paid laundry service
The closest sandy beach to Raffael is that of Putzu Idu, characterized by a beach of fine and clear sand, with a mainly sandy and shallow seabed for several meters, therefore suitable for safe bathing for the whole family. Other beaches in the area that are worth a visit include S’arena Scoada (1 km), Sa Rocca Tunda (5 km), Sa Mesa Longa (7 km).
Putzu Idu is a mainly residential seaside resort where there are still all the basic services that can be used during a holiday, such as restaurants, bars, shops and supermarkets.
The Sinis peninsula is about twenty kilometers away and is the perfect destination for a day trip to the archaeological area of Tharros.
- Alghero airport: about 105 km
- Port and airport of Cagliari: about 125 km
- Port of Porto Torres: about 155 km
- Port of Arbatax: about 175 km
- Port and airport of Olbia: around 195 km
- Port of Golfo Aranci: about 215 km