Aldiola Country Resort is in Sant’Antonio di Gallura, a small town of Gallura, and one of the most enchanting areas of North Sardinia.
Aldiola di Sant'Antonio di Gallura is a 4 star hotel surrounded by the Sardinian countryside and old trees with hills overlooking the Liscia’s lake, at just few km from the popular Costa Smeralda.
The hotel is equipped with a panoramic swimming pool and shaded areas for relax. It has been built according to the architectural Gallura’s style and has a breath-taking view on Liscia.
Rooms in Aldiola Resort are elegant, comfortable and finely furnished. They decorated in a traditional Sardinian style, and are equipped with air-conditioning, telephone, sat TV with sky, minibar, safe, terrace with living area and shower bathroom with hairdryer. Furniture and accessories are chosen with a combination of wrought iron and wood; fabrics and ceramics are realized by the best craftsmen. Rooms are available in the following typologies:
- STANDARD: rooms of about 20 m² with a garden view
- CLASSIC: similar to Standard for size, but with garden and partially lake view. They are provided with a courtesy kit of tea and coffee.
- SUPERIOR: rooms of about 20 m² with lake view and always provided with a courtesy kit of tea and coffee.
- JUNIOR SUITE: double bedrooms of about 25 m² with an amazing lake view.
A room for special needs’ guests is available on request.
Aldiola Resort offers its guests the following facilities:
- Wi-fi in the entire Resort
- Swimming pool
- Beach towels in room
- Baby cot on request for 10,00 € per day (infant up to 2 years are free in their parents’ bed)
- Fitness centre
- Weights room
- Laundry and dry cleaning service
- Lounge bar
- Free bike’s use
- Small and medium size pets allowed with an extra charge of 10,00 € per day to be paid on the spot
- On-site assistance for choosing and booking excursions
Aldiola Country Resort offers its guests a traditional Sardinian cuisine with refined dishes and typical Sardinian products which can be enjoyed in an exclusive location surrounded by well-maintained trees and flowers. The area is appropriately enlightened during the evening for a magic and relaxing atmosphere.
NB: specific menus for people with food intolerances and for vegan or celiac guests are available on request.
Aldiola of Sant'Antonio di Gallura is located in the middle of Gallura and thanks to its strategic position is the perfect solution for people loving natural itineraries. Highly recommended to visit are: the historic town, Sant’Antonio Abate’s church, and the old Sant’Andrea’s church, together with the surroundings (the country churches of San Santino, La Crucitta and San Giacomo, and Lu Nuracu’s belvedere). Thousand-year olives are close to the lake’s shores, and the granite rocks shaped by water and wind makes of Gallura an uncontaminated and authentic place.
Port and airport of Olbia: about 35 km
Port of Golfo Aranci: about 45 km
Port of Porto Torres: about 120 km
Airport of Alghero: about 125 km
Port of Arbatax: about 210 km
Port and airport of Cagliari: about 280 km