Description Hotel Arathena
The Arathena Hotel is a 4-star hotel in San Pantaleo, 3 km away from the Rena Bianca beach, along the north-eastern coast of Sardinia.
Arathena is an elegant hotel, furnished in a Mediterranean style and equipped with a characteristic swimming pool from which you can enjoy a panoramic view of the green nature of Gallura. The hotel is equipped with all the typical 4-star services, including a free shuttle to the beach, which makes the hotel suitable for those seeking a relaxing and comfortable car-free holiday.
Hotel Arathena consists of 35 rooms furnished in a simple and functional way and equipped with private bathroom with shower and hairdryer, independent air conditioning, TV, minibar, safe and telephone (rooms with balcony are also available).
The rooms are distinguished between:
- STANDARD: large rooms overlooking the valley or the village.
- SUPERIOR: larger than the standard ones, with living room in the room and the possibility of a third bed.
Guests of the Arathena Hotel can take advantage of many services:
- Balbacana Restaurant
- Free Wi-Fi
- Free shuttle to the beach
- Outdoor swimming pool
- Reception 24h
- TV room
Additional services are available with the addition of a supplement, including:
- Baby sitting
- Car, bike and scooter rental
- Nautical and non-water sports (external service)
- Excursions by boat, horseback and trekking (external service)
- Guided tours (external service)
The hotel is located 3 km from the Rena Bianca beach, accessible by free shuttle and with a free beach or equipped with umbrellas and sunbeds (for a fee); the beach has white sand and clear turquoise water, with a shallow sandy bottom and suitable for children. San Pantaleo, just 21 km from Olbia, is a lively village with a splendid view of the three granite peaks of Sant'Andrea, Pelchia Manna and Pelchia Minori. The closest beach to the town is Cala Razza di Giunco, like many of the beaches of the Costa Smeralda it consists of white sand and a crystalline sea as only Sardinia can offer. Do not miss a visit to the "Stradina degli Artisti", in the historic center, where various local and non-local artisans work stone, iron and wood. Nearby you can visit the splendid beaches of Portisco, the Gulf of Cugnana and Porto Cervo. The hinterland is beautiful to visit with the Tombs of the Giants, the Liscia di Vacca Lake and the Fonti di Beddoro.
- Port and airport of Olbia: about 20 km
- Port of Golfo Aranci: about 25 km
- Port of Porto Torres: about 140 km
- Airport of Alghero: about 150 km
- Port of Arbatax: about 200 km
- Airport and port of Cagliari: about 280 km