Hotel Rocce Sarde is a 4-star hotel in the charming location of San Pantaleo (Olbia), at 3.5 km from the sea in the north-east coast of Sardinia.
Hotel Rocce Sarde of San Pantaleo is an elegant hotel immersed in the Mediterranean vegetation and red granites. It overlooks the Cugnana’s Gulf and it is the perfect place for people who want to spend a relaxing holiday in Sardinia surrounded by the unspoilt nature. The hotel offers a wide range of facilities for families but is also an excellent location for couples’ romantic stays.
Hotel Rocce Sarde of San Pantaleo has 75 recently renovated rooms equipped with air-conditioning and fan, minibar, telephone, safe, satellite TV, and private bathroom with hairdryer. Rooms are available as:
- CLASSIC:double/twin bedrooms of about 17 m² with a garden-view window.
- SEA VIEW CLASSIC: as Classic but with sea-view
- SUPERIOR: double/twin bedrooms of about 19 m² with sea view balcony.
- SEA VIEW JUNIOR SUITE:large and bright rooms of about 26 m² and composed of a double bedroom and a living room with one-seat sofa bed, bathroom and sea-view terrace for a max occupancy of 2 adults and 2 children up to 12 years. They can have a GARDEN VIEW or SEA VIEW terrace
Ratesinclude breakfast or half board. These treatments are recommended for guests who are looking for relax and comfort. While for guests looking for an independent holiday, apartments with kitchenette are available in the formula residence on Residence Rocce sarde
Guests of Hotel Rocce Sarde can use the following facilities:
- Swimming pool
- Solarium equipped with sunbeds and towels
- Free Wi-fi in the common areas (bar in the swimming pool, hall and restaurant)
- 2 tennis courts with trainer (on request)
- Evening piano bar
- Massage treatments on request
- Restaurant Terrazza Panoramica with a breath-taking view on Gulf of Cugnana. Breakfast is at buffet, lunch and dinner are plated (drinks are not included)
- Restaurant Vecchio Ovile with a Sardinian evening performance once a week
- Bar in the hotel and snack bar by the pool
- Small sized animals (up to 5 kg) admitted on request and with an extra charge (10,00 € per day)
- Free shuttle bus from/to Rena Bianca in Portisco at scheduled times
- Trekking, excursions to the archaeological sites and to the Costa Smeralda and Arcipelago di La Maddalena’s isles
In the surroundings:
- 18-hole Pevero Golf Club (at about 12 km)
- Windsurf, Diving, water ski, sailing
- Horse riding (about 3 km)
Hotel Rocce Sarde is in Milmeggiu, halfway between the village of San Pantaleo and Rena Bianca’s beach at about 3.5 km. Rena Bianca is located in Portisco and is characterised by fine white sand and crystal clear sea with a shallow seabed suitable for children. It is in part equipped with beach umbrellas and sunbeds with extra charge (bath establishments managed externally). Guests can easily reach it through the shuttle bus provided by the hotel at scheduled times.
A few minutes by car there are all the wonderful beaches of the celebrated Costa Smeralda, as: Capriccioli, La Celvia, Liscia di Vacca and Cala Granu.
San Pantaleo is part of the town of Olbia but it maintains its own identity and a very special charm. The village is perched among the rocks and surrounded by woods, wrapped in a magical atmosphere, close to Costa Smeralda. San Pantaleo historic centre is now home for many Italian and foreign artists, especially painters and sculptors such as Pat Steele and Michele Greco, that dwell in houses of wood and stone enriched with their creations.
Port and airport of Olbia: about 15 km
Port of Golfo Aranci: about 20 km
Port of Porto Torres: about 140 m
Airport of Alghero: about 145 km
Port of Arbatax: about 200 km
Port and airport of Cagliari: about 295 km