The Rocce Sarde Hotel is a 4-star hotel in the charming town of San Pantaleo in Olbia, 3.5 km from the sea on the north-eastern coast of Sardinia.
The Rocce Sarde Hotel in San Pantaleo is an elegant hotel surrounded by Mediterranean scrub and pink granite and overlooks the Gulf of Cugnana, in a part of Sardinia where nature prevails, creating an atmosphere of relaxation and peace. The hotel offers various services designed for families but is also very suitable for romantic couples.
The Rocce Sarde Hotel in San Pantaleo has 75 recently renovated rooms, all equipped with air conditioning and fan, satellite TV, minibar, telephone, safe, private bathroom with hairdryer. The rooms are available in the types:
- CLASSIC: double or twin rooms of about 17 square meters with window overlooking the garden. They can accommodate up to 3 people.
- CLASSIC SEA VIEW: like the Classic but with sea view from the window. They can accommodate up to 3 people.
- SUPERIOR: double or twin rooms of 19 square meters with a balcony overlooking the sea. They can accommodate up to 3 people.
- FAMILY: sea view rooms divided into large living room with sofa bed and double bedroom; have a patio or terrace, for a width of 25 square meters. They can accommodate up to 4 people.
- JUNIOR SUITE: bright, spacious about 26 square meters consisting of a double bedroom and living room with single bed and sofa bed, a bathroom and a terrace with sea view. They can accommodate up to 4 people.
The hotel offers rates that include breakfast or half board designed for those who want to relax and seek maximum comfort, but for guests looking for greater autonomy the structure also has apartments with kitchenette that can be booked in the residence formula on the Residence page. Sardinian rocks.
Guests of the Rocce Sarde Hotel will have the following services available:
- Solarium equipped with sunbeds and towels
- Free Wi-Fi in common areas (pool bar, lobby and restaurant)
- 2 tennis courts with instructor (on request)
- Evening piano bar
- Massages on reservation
- Panoramic Terrace Restaurant, with a splendid view of the Gulf of Cugnana. Breakfast is buffet style, while lunch and dinner provide table service and drinks are not included.
- Vecchio Ovile restaurant with Sardinian evening once a week
- Bar in the structure and Snack-Bar in the pool
- Free mini-club (from 4 to 10 years old) months of July and August
- Small pets (maximum 5 kg) welcome on request with a supplement of € 10.00 per day
- Parking area
- Free shuttle to / from the Rena Bianca beach in Portisco at set times
- Possibility of trekking, visits to archaeological sites and excursions to the hinterland, the beaches of the Costa Smeralda and the islands of the La Maddalena Archipelago
- Pevero Golf Club 18 holes (about 12 km)
- Windsurfing, Diving, water skiing, sailing
- Horse riding (about 3 km)
The Rocce Sarde Hotel is found in the locality of Milmeggiu, halfway between the characteristic center of San Pantaleo and the Rena Bianca beach, from which it is about 3.5 km away. Located in Portisco, the Rena Bianca beach is characterized by very fine white sand and a clear blue-turquoise sea, with a shallow water suitable for children, partly free and partly equipped with umbrellas and sunbeds for a fee (establishments independent bathing establishments from the hotel). Hotel guests can easily reach the beach thanks to the shuttle service offered by the hotel, available at set times.
A few minutes by car there are all the wonderful beaches of the Costa Smeralda, such as Capriccioli, La Celvia, Liscia di Vacca and Cala Granu.
San Pantaleo is a locality part of the municipality of Olbia which maintains its own precise identity and a truly special charm. The village is perched among the rocks and immersed in the woods, wrapped in an almost magical atmosphere, a stone's throw from the Costa Smeralda without losing its identity. Numerous Italian and foreign artists live in the historic center of San Pantaleo, especially painters and sculptors such as Pat Steele and Michele Greco, who live in wooden and stone houses full of their creations.
- Port and airport of Olbia: about 20 km
- Port of Golfo Aranci: about 20 km
- Port of Porto Torres: about 140 m
- Alghero airport: about 145 km
- Port of Arbatax: about 200 km
- Port and airport of Cagliari: about 285 km