At the moment this property seems unavailable, look for other possibilities on our website or call us at + 39 070 676861, we will be happy to double check this availability or to find more options for you.
The Baja Bianca Club Hotel is a family beach resort at 600 metres from Salina Bamba beach in the stunning location of Capo Coda Cavallo, 9 km north of the popular tourist destination of San Teodoro on the northeast coast of Sardinia.
Club Hotel Baja Bianca in San Teodoro is composed of a main building with almost all facilities, including the reception, boutiques, a restaurant with a big terrace and 2 swimming pools for adults and children surrounded by gardens with typical Mediterranean plants and flowers.
All rooms at the Baja Bianca Club Hotel in San Teodoro are located in 2-floor buildings, they have balcony or terrace, air-conditioning, satellite TV, private bathroom with hairdryer and, with extra charge minibar and safe. They can be:
- STANDARD: with double bed and bunk bed
- FAMILY: composed of 2 interconnecting double bedrooms with 2 bathrooms.
Each room can accommodate up to 4 people + 1 child 0-1 y.o. If sharing the bed with his or hers parents (babycot available with surcharge of € 6,00 per day, only for double Standard rooms and for quadruple Family rooms).
The Baja Bianca Club Hotel offers its guests a variety of facilities and activities that are ideal for families with children, including:
- Free Wi-Fi in the hall and Internet Corner available with extra charge
- Sun umbrellas and sunbeds at the beach of Salina Bamba (on a first served basis)
- 2 swimming pools, for adults and for children, equipped with beach umbrellas, deckchairs and sunloungers
- Sunbathing area
- Big garden and green solarium area
- Pool bar
- Restaurant with sea-view porch
- Entertainment and animation team
- Reading room and TV room
- Reception and luggage room
- Free unattended parking area (limited availability)
RESTAURANT AND ALL INCLUSIVE FORMULA
Baja Bianca in San Teodoro is an all inclusive resort with big air-conditioned restaurant, completed by a spacious sea-view veranda and a central bar by the pools.
The All Inclusive basis includes:
- breakfast, lunch and dinner served as a buffet, with specialities of the Mediterranean cuisine and drinks included (water, house wine and soft drinks in glasses)
- possibility of asking for packed lunch (to be requested by the 17.00 of the day before)
- snack at the central bar from 10:00 to the18:00 and aperitivo with peanuts, chips and olives
- open bar from 10:00 to 23:00 with plain water, soft drinks, fruit juices from dispensers, carbonated drinks, draft beers, white, red and rosè wine, local liquors (Limoncello, Mirto, Myspritz, Gin and Vodka), choice of cocktails between 2 alcoholic and 1 non-alcoholic beverages, hot drinks from vending machines (chocolate, american coffee with or without milk, tea).
For the hotel, families with young children are a priority and at the restaurant it is possible to ask for high chairs and a specific menu, choosing among 2 kinds of pasta, broth or vegetable soup and a second plate. At guests' disposal there is a microwave to heat up milk or to cook meals with their own ingredients (not provided by the hotel).
Please note that everything which is not mentioned above is to be considered as not included in the All Inclusive Formula and is to be paid as an extra.
SPORT, ENTERTAINMENT AND CLUB CARD
With the Club Card already included in the price, guests at Baja Bianca Club Hotel in San Teodoro have access to activities, sport and entertainment at the resort, including:
- Tennis court in synthetic grass, five-a-side football pitch (floodlighting with surcharge)
- Table tennis and darts
- Mini Club for children aged 4 to 11 with various sports activities, games and recreation
The Baja Bianca Club Hotel is at 600 metres from Salina Bianca, one of the most beautiful beaches on the northeast coast of Sardinia, famous for its fine white sand, clear turquoise sea and stunning views over the isles of Tavolara and Molara.
Guests at Baja Bianca have access to beach umbrellas and sunloungers on the beach on a first come, first served basis. Recommended places to explore in the area include the bays of Le Farfalle – Cala Suaraccia, at 500 metres from the resort, with wonderful contrasts of the green vegetation against the turquoise sea and white sand. Cala Brandinchi is also a must for the itinerary, known as the Sardinian Tahiti.
San Teodoro is famous for its nightlife as well, and provides a wide range of activities and facilities, such as bank, ATM, medical assistance, post office, church (the city centre of San Teodoro is at just 12 km from the hotel).
Port and airoport of Olbia: 25 km
Port of Golfo Aranci: 42 km
Port of Porto Torres: 150 km
Airport of Alghero: 160 km
Port of Arbatax: 170 km
Port and airoport of Cagliari: 260 km