Due Lune Resort Golf & SPA is a superior 4 star hotel on the beach in Punta Sabatino, on the peninsula of Puntaldia, just 8 km from the centre of San Teodoro, one of the most popular locations in Gallura and all over Sardinia.
The Due Lune Resort Golf & SPA of Puntaldia has a direct access to the beach and is surrounded by Mediterranean maquis and nature, perfect for a relaxing holiday far from the confusion of the city. The resort has been recently renovated for the new season 2019. The Golf Club Puntaldia next to the hotel makes it one of the favourite destinations for those who like playing golf on holiday in Sardinia.
The Golf Resort Due Lune of San Teodoro has 65 rooms, located on the ground floor or on the first floor; they are always equipped with terrace and carefully furnished. All rooms have controlled air conditioning, minibar (with extra charge), sat TV, telephone (with extra charge), safe, private bathroom with shower box or bathtub and hairdryer.
Rooms can be:
- STANDARD: rooms of about 20 m²; they can overlook the inner courtyards or the green areas around the hotel
- SEA FRONT DELUXE: recently renovated rooms, situated in front of the sea
- SEA FRONT JUNIOR SUITE: panoramic rooms of about 35/40 m² on the ground floor or first floor
- SUITE: luxury rooms, they can be: STANDARD on the ground floor, or SEA FRONT on the first floor
Connecting rooms and rooms for disable people are available on request.
Guests of Golf Resort Due Lune have at their disposal several facilities such as:
- Sunbeds, umbrellas and beach towels included
- Free Wi-Fi
- Pool with children area and equipped solarium
- Pool bar
- Shuttle bus to San Teodoro town’s centre is available with an extra charge
- Air-conditioned restaurant (breakfast and lunch buffet, dinner plated)
- Glutenfree meals for coeliac guests (on request upon reservation)
- Miniclub for children from 3 years during July and August (in arranged hours and supporting children during meals)
- Piano bar from 15 June to 30 September
- Wellness centre
- Adjacent Puntaldia Golf Club (9 holes of precision and driving range)
- Fitness room
- Five-a-side football field, tennis court, boat rental and snorkelling equipment, diving centre in the surroundings
- Possibility to play windsurf, kitesurf and to book land or sea excursions
- Doctor or paediatrician on request and with extra charge
- 2 meeting rooms with 20 and 110 seats
- Tv room
- Newspapers, boutiques, hair stylist and baby sitting on request and with extra charge
- Laundry service with extra charge
- Reception 24 h
- Internet point
- Outdoor parking
- Assistance for cars, scooters and bikes rental
- Pets allowed
- Baby cot available with extra charge. Baby bath tub, baby chairs and bottle heaters are available on request for free; baby strollers on request and with extra charge.
Due Lune Resort is the perfect solution for those who are looking for a beach-front hotel in San Teodoro. The SPA guarantees its guests a relaxing holiday in the midst of nature and its qualified staff offers (on request with extra charge) facial and body treatments, massages, manicures and pedicures, always with high quality products. The SPA features emotional showers, sauna, whirlpool and Turkish bath, relaxation area with loungers inside and outside, a gym and changing rooms (included in the rates).
The Due Lune is just 70 m from the private beach for the sole use of hotel guests, who can reach the beach through a well-kept walkway that crosses the green lawn of the property. The beach is named "Marina di Puntaldia" and it is characterised by a sandy beach and a sloping seabed. The best beaches of San Teodoro are easily reachable: heading north there are "Lu Impostu" (2 km far), "Cala Brandichi" (6 km far), "Salina Bamba" (8 km far), "Capo Coda Cavallo" (10 km far) and "Cala Suaraccia" (10 km far); going south "La Cinta" (7 km far), "Isuledda" (10 km far) and the famous sites of "Porto Ottiolu" (17 km far), "Agrustos" (20 km far) and "Budoni" (20 km far). The hotel is located in the "Puntaldia" area, at 200 meters from the closest shops and at 8 km from the village of San Teodoro, popular destination with a multitude of restaurants, clubs and nightclubs. Especially in the pedestrian centre is animated with craft markets and stands throughout summer.
Port and airport of Olbia: around 25 km
Port of Golfo Aranci: around 45 km
Port of Porto Torres: around 145 km
Alghero Airport: around 155 km
Port of Arbatax: around 165 km
Cagliari port and airport: around 260 km