Hotel Bonsai is a 4-star hotel in San Teodoro, on the northeast coast of Sardinia, at just 500 metres from the town centre and 800 metres from the enchanted beach of La Cinta.
Although located within walking distance from the centre of San Teodoro, Hotel Bonsai is a peaceful oasis, as it is secluded and surrounded by greenery. It is the perfect place for guests looking for the facilities of a town like San Teodoro without renouncing to the quitness and relax during the day and the night.
Hotel Bonsai has 33 rooms overlooking the internal garden for the relax of its guests.
Rooms are well furnished with Sardinian handicraft and fully equipped with air-conditioning, safe, mini bar, sat TV and free wi-fi in most of the rooms.
The Hotel Bonsai offers its guests many services and facilities, including:
- Breakfast served from 7.30 to 10.30. Possibility of room service with a charge of €4.00 per person per day
- Option of dining in a partner restaurant at 400 metres from the hotel
- Terrace with sundeck, where guests can enjoy views of the mountains, sea and the isle of Tavolara
- Bike rental at discounted rates
- Wellness Centre with indoor swimming pool, fitness area, massage beds. With a supplement, guests can access the sauna, Turkish bath, beauty treatments
- the Hotel promotes sport activities in the area of San Teodoro, such as diving in the protected marine area of Tavolara - Coda Cavallo, snorkelling, mountain biking, excursions to the waterfalls of Monte Nieddu and trekking.
Rates include access to the Wellness Centre with use of the indoor swimming pool, gym, sauna and Turkish bath from 1st June to 30th September.
Hotel Bonsai in San Teodoro is located 800 metres from the famous beach of La Cinta, a 5 km stretch of fine white sand and turquoise sea.
Other recommended beaches in the area include Cala d'Ambra, Cala Brandinchi, Isuledda, Cala Girgolu, Coda Cavallo and Lu Impostu. San Teodoro has a vibrant nightlife with entertainment suitable for the whole family, with restaurants, clubs and discos.
Port and airport of Olbia: about 30 km
Port of Golfo Aranci: about 50 km
Port of Porto Torres: about 145 km
Airport of Alghero: about 155 km
Port of Arbatax: about 160 km
Port and airport of Cagliari: about 250 km