Hotel Lu Nibaredduis an apart-hotel by the sea in Porto Taverna, a wonderful resort in the north eastern Sardinia located between Porto San Paolo and San Teodoro.
Lu Nibareddu is a very large resort stretching from the beach to a lush hill of Mediterranean brush, about 1,5 km away from the sea, where most of the apartments are located.
Guests can easily reach the beach through the free shuttle service or with their own car as free parking is available by the beach.
Thanks to its position Lu Nibareddu offers its guests privacy, relax and a easily reached beach.
Aparthotel Lu Nibareddu of Porto Taverna welcomes its guests in charming and functional apartments with kitchenette, Tv, fridge, veranda with clothesline, chairs and dining table. Apartments are equipped with air-conditioning and can be STANDARD or SEA VIEW. They can be:
- MONO 1/ 2: open space with double bed, living area and a bathroom.
- BILO 4: composed of double bedroom, living room with sofa bed (for 1 or 2 people) and a bathroom
- TRILO 6: composed of 2 double bedrooms, living room with sofa bed (for 1 or 2 people) and 2 bathrooms
- VILLA 6: villas from 65 to 90 m² with 2 double bedrooms, living room with 2 beds and 2 bathrooms
Lu Nibareddu has also 5 DOMITAS available on request: small bungalows with no kitchenette and with a double bed and portable fan.
NB: Bilo 4 Standard apartments are also available on the ground floor with a disabled bathroom. However, due to the location of the hotel (the hotel is on top of a hill), travel for guests with walking problems may be challenging.
Hotel Residence Lu Nibareddu in Porto San Paolo is a complex of apartments available in hotel formulaand is the perfect choice for those looking for a seafront residence in Sardinia with breakfast or half board (drinks excluded) and daily housekeeping service included in the rates.
The property also offers accommodation in residence formulafor guests who prefer to be totally independent on their holiday. For more information click here.
Lu Nibareddu hotel, located between the towns of San Teodoro and Porto San Paolo offers the following services to its guests:
- Free wi-fi area
- Panoramic swimming pool available from 15-04 to 24-10
- Beach service with an additional charge of € 7 per piece per day (free from 04/05 to 18/05 and from 21/09 to 12/10)
- Shuttle bus to the beach from 01/06 to 30/09 included in the rate
- Shuttle in the resort
- La Tavernetta restaurant, BBQ restaurant-pizzeria and beach bar
- Children's play area
- Babysitting service with extra charge
- Five-a-side fields and tennis courts (€ 5 per hour)
- Free parking at the hotel and on the beach
- Reception (arrivals after 22:00 must be arranged in advance, or an additional charge of € 20 will be applied)
- Assistance in organising boat trips, windsurfing practise and courses, kitesurfing, and diving
- Quad and off-road excursions, trips, walks, trekking, climbing, mountain biking, boat trips with or without lunch on board
- Small pets allowed at a supplement of € 35 per stay (over 20 kg may be admitted upon request, subject to confirmation)
Rates include the apartment cleaning every second day.
Porto Taverna, between of Porto San Paolo and San Teodoro, is partially equipped with beach umbrellas and sun chairs. It is characterised by fine and clear sand and a low seabed suitable for children. The beach can be easily reached with the hotel shuttle bus and it is at about 1,5 km from the rooms; and guests who prefer to use their own car have a free car space. The beach is also equipped with kiosks, canoes, kayaks, sups and boats for rental.
The area is one of the most renowned of Sardinia for the crystal clear sea. Among the most beautiful beaches are: Cala Girgolu, famous for its turtle-shaped rock and its flat stones, Cala Brandinchi and Lu Impostu at just a few minutes drive away. Capo Coda Cavallo and La Cinta can be reached in just over 10 minutes by car. The area offers many historical and cultural attractions such as the Pedres Castle, the Giants' Tomb on Monte de S'ape, the Nuraghe Rio Mulino on Mount Colbu, the Sacred Well Sa Testa and the National Naval Archaeological Museum of Olbia.
Loiri Porto San Paolo definitely deserves a visit, especially in summer, when a lot of popular festivals are taking place; pointing out the Day of St. Antonio da Padova on the 13th of June and the festival in honour of St. Nicola Vescovo which falls on the last Sunday in August.
Port and Airport of Olbia: around 20 km
Port of Golfo Aranci: around 35 km
Port of Porto Torres: around 145 km
Airport of Alghero: around 150 km
Port of Arbatax: around 165 km
Port and Airport of Cagliari: around 260 km