The Hotel San Teodoro is a 4-star hotel 2 km from San Teodoro, in the locality of Badualga, about 2.5 km from the sea of La Cinta, one of the most beautiful beaches in northern Sardinia.
The Hotel San Teodoro in Badualga is a modern structure, recently enlarged and renovated, which presents itself with a sober and minimalist style and is surrounded by a flowery garden. The San Teodoro Hotel is the ideal structure for those looking for a high-level design hotel in northern Sardinia in which to relax just a few minutes from the most beautiful beaches of San Teodoro.
The hotel has 77 carefully and modernly furnished rooms, all equipped with individually controlled air conditioning, Wi-Fi, balcony or terrace, direct dial telephone, satellite TV, minibar, safe, private bathroom with shower and hairdryer. The rooms are available in the following types: - CLASSIC: double or twin rooms of 18-20 square meters, with the possibility of adding a third and fourth bed, overlook the garden or the internal courtyard and have a terrace. - EXECUTIVE: double or twin rooms of about 18 square meters furnished in a minimal style and equipped with a private balcony overlooking the swimming pool or the tennis courts. - DELUXE: double or twin pool view accommodations between 20 and 22 square meters which are distinguished by a more modern decor and a larger and more refined bathroom. - JUNIOR SUITE: accommodation of about 30 square meters with double bed located in an open space with living area with sofa, double bathroom, one with hydromassage shower, double balcony overlooking the pool and the river - BELLAVISTA SUITE: panoramic and bright suite of 34 sqm, with double terrace with pool view and river view, bathroom with hydromassage shower and second bathroom, double bed and living area with sofa bed for 2 people
On request and with a supplement, it is possible to book rooms with a view of the swimming pool.
Guests of the Hotel San Teodoro can take advantage of many services:
- Free Wi-Fi
- Free internet point
- Freshwater swimming pool for adults and children immersed in the greenery of the garden
- TV room
- Reading area
- Pool tables and ping-pong
- Reserved unattended paid parking or free outdoor parking
- 24 hour concierge
- Luggage storage
- Medical assistance on request
- Animals are not allowed
- Mariposa Lounge Bar overlooking the external portico which offers cocktails and tasty aperitifs accompanied by wine tasting
- Breakfast room with continental buffet breakfast
- Light Lunch available at the Lounge Bar
- Pool bar
Furthermore, upon request with extra charge, the following are available:
- Health centre
- Laundry service
- Cot: € 20.00 per day
- Shuttle service from May to September from / to La Cinta beach (A / R € 5.00 per person)
- Shuttle service from / to the center of San Teodoro (A / R € 5.00 per person)
- Beach service with sun beds and umbrellas
- Early check-in and late check out on request (€ 70.00)
- Golf at the Puntaldia Golf Club (divided into nine holes, large driving range and putting green)
- Car, scooter, bicycle and dinghy rental
- Excursions booking
Hotel San Teodoro is located about 2.5 km from the beach of Isuledda and 2.5 km from that of La Cinta, both characterized by fine white sand and a clear blue sea with a sloping seabed suitable for children. La Cinta is the main and most famous beach of San Teodoro, located on the outskirts of the town and extended for about 5 km, while that of Isuledda, located on the homonymous Punta, offers an incomparable view of the Island of Tavolara, Capo Coda Cavallo and Puntaldìa. Not far from the hotel there are all the other beaches of San Teodoro, including Costa Caddu, Cala d'Ambra, Aldia, Lu Impostu, Cala Brandinchi, Salina Bamba and Cala Girgolu.
San Teodoro is one of the main tourist resorts in north-eastern Sardinia because it offers the perfect combination of beautiful beaches, services and entertainment. A top location for young people and families, it offers a great variety of restaurants, clubs of various kinds, discos and shops for shopping on holiday. San Teodoro also offers a lot from a naturalistic point of view, for example the Marine Protected Area of Tavolara and Capo Coda Cavallo, established in 1997 with about fifteen thousand hectares of sea and forty kilometers of coastline all characterized by the alternation of coves rich in Mediterranean scrub and breathtaking views.
- Port and airport of Olbia: about 25 km
- Port of Golfo Aranci: 50 km
- Port of Porto Torres: 145 km
- Alghero airport: about 150 km
- Port of Arbatax: about 155 km
- Port and airport of Cagliari: about 250 km