At the moment this property seems unavailable, look for other possibilities on our website or call us at + 39 070 676861, we will be happy to double check this availability or to find more options for you.
Hotel San Teodoro is a 4-star hotel at about 2 km from San Teodoro in the Badualga area, and at about 2,5 from La Cinta, one of the most beautiful beaches of North Sardinia.
Hotel San Teodoro in Badualga has been recently renovated and expanded. It has a minimalist style and is surrounded by a flowered garden. San Teodoro Hotel is the perfect solution for people looking for a high-level design hotel by the sea in North Sardinia to spend their holidays in total relax.
The hotel has 77 finely and elegantly furnished rooms, equipped with individually-controlled air-conditioning, wi-fi, balcony or terrace, direct telephone, satellite TV, minibar, safe, bathroom with shower and hairdryer. Rooms are available as follows: - CLASSIC: (about 18-20 m²)double or twin bedrooms with the possibility of a third or fourth bed. They overlook the internal garden and have a terrace.
- EXECUTIVE: (about 18 m²) double or twin bedrooms furnished in a minimal style and equipped with private balcony with pool or tennis course view.
- DELUXE: (between 20 and 22 m²) pool view double/twin bedrooms with a modern furniture and a wider, better maintained bathroom.
- JUNIOR SUITE: (about 30 m²) open space room with a double bed and a living area, two bathrooms (one with jacuzzi shower), two balconies with pool and river view.
- BELLAVISTA SUITE: panoramic and bright suite of about 34 m² with two terraces and pool/river view, a main jacuzzi shower bathroom and a smaller one, double bedroom and living area with double sofa bed.
Sea-view rooms may be available on request and with extra charge.
Hotel San Teodoro offers a wide range of facilities:
- Free wi-fi
- Free internet point
- Fresh water swimming pool in the garden for adults and children
- TV room
- Reading area
- Private unattended car park with extra charge or free if external
- 24 h concierge service
- Luggage storage
- Medical assistance on request
- Pets are not admitted
- 2 bars, one by the pool serving light lunches, and the Mariposa Lounge, overlooking the external courtyard, serving cocktails and wine tasting
- Breakfast room with continental breakfast.
- Light Lunch available in the Lounge Bar
Other facilities on request and with extra charge:
- Baby cot € 20,00 per day
- Shuttle bus service from May to September to/from La Cinta beach (€ 5.00 per person with return ticket)
- Shuttle bus to/from San Teodoro town centre (€ 5.00 per person with return ticket)
- Beach service with sun loungers and beach umbrellas
- Early check-in and late check out on request (€ 70.00)
- Golf at the Puntaldia Golf Club (9 holes, large driving range, putting green)
- Car, scooter, bicycle and boat hire
- Excursions booking
A club card is available at Hotel San Teodoro and includes some extra services. The choice is among:
- Silver Card (4,00 € per person per day) includes a parking space inside the resort, tennis courses, and the daily shuttle (Linea A) to La Cinta.
- Gold Card (7,00 € per person per day) includes the Silver Card services plus: beach service with 2 sunbeds + 1 beach umbrella (4th/5th row) minibar, beach towel, bikes, shuttle bus Linea B to San Teodoro town centre, and a 20% discount in the pool bar and in the Mariposa Lounge (only for drinks).
- Platinum Card (16,00 € per person per day) includes the Silver and Gold Card services plus: Shuttle bus Linea C to Isuledda/Lu Impostu or Cala Branfinchi beaches, and the beach service in 2nd and 3rd row.
Hotel San Teodoro is 2.5 km from Isuledda beach and 2.5 km from La Cinta beach, both with fine white sand and turquoise, clear sea with a sloping seabed, suitable for children. La Cinta is a 5-km long beach in the outskirts of San Teodoro. It is the most popular of the area together with Isuledda beach with its breath-taking views over the isle of Tavolara, Capo Coda Cavallo and Puntaldia. Near the hotel, guests can explore other recommended beaches, including Costa Caddu, Cala d'Ambra, L'Aldia, Lu Impostu, Cala Brandinchi, Salina Bamba and Cala Girgolu.
San Teodoro is one of the most known sea destinations on the Northeast Sardinia, due to a perfect balance among stunning beaches, facilities and entertainment. Apart from the many beaches, there are many services available for families and children such as a wide range of restaurants, clubs, shops and bars. San Teodoro is surrounded by an enchanting natural scenery, including the Natural Sea Reserve of Tavolara and Capo Coda Cavallo, established in 1997 and covering 15,000 hectares of sea and 40 km of coastline. Bays, coves, Mediterranean vegetation and breath-taking views characterise the area.
Port and airport of Olbia: about 30 km
Port of Golfo Aranci: about 40 km
Port of Porto Torres: about 140 km
Airport of Alghero: about 150 km
Port of Arbatax: about 155 km
Port and airport of Cagliari: about 250 km