Resort Grande Baia is in San Teodoro at 400 meters from La Pipara beach (Monte Petrosu), close to the Natural Sea Reserve of Tavolara & Punta Coda Cavallo, on the north-east coast of Sardinia.
Hotel Grande Baia of San Teodoro is a recently built resort with a new management from 2014. It is at only 400 meters from the beach and it is the perfect solution for a relaxing holiday, thanks also to the Wellness Centre.
The resort has 4 different types of rooms furnished in a Mediterranean style. They are all on the ground floor and equipped with flat screen Tv, air-conditioning, minibar, safe, cave internet connection:
- ECONOMY: double bedrooms with en-suite, shower bathroom and located in the residence area at about 300/500 meters from the main building. It does not have any terrace or internet connection.
- COMFORT: bedrooms located within a range of 100 meters from the main building equipped with shower or tub, hairdryer and terrace. Max occupancy 3 people.
- SUPERIOR: bright double bedrooms with bathtub and shower bathroom and garden or pool view.
- FAMILY ROOM: bedrooms at about 300 and 500 meters from the main building, they are composed of a double bedroom, twin bedroom, kitchenette (on request and with an extra charge of 150,00 € to be paid on the spot – cleaning excluded). Max occupancy 4 people.
- JUNIOR SUITE: bedrooms at about 100 meters from the main building composed of a double bedroom, living area with sofa bed and chair, bathroom with shower and tub, hairdryer and terrace. Guests can have access to a reserved relax area in the spa. Max occupancy 4 people.
- SUITE: composed of a double bed and living area with double sofa bed and chairs, bathroom with shower and tub for a max occupancy of 4 people. Junior Suite and Suite guests have access to the relax area in the spa.
NB: guests of Superior, Junior Suite and Suite have free access to the spa pools and can have dinner at the Il Libeccio Restaurant with a la carte menu and table service.
For guests who want their own independence, it is possible to reserve Residence Grande Baia: the residence formula with one bedroom or two bedroom apartments and kitchenette.
Grande Baia Hotel of San Teodoro offers its guests the following facilities:
- 2 restaurants, 1 pizzeria/grill and 3 bars
- Spacious seawater swimming pool
- Beach umbrella and sunbeds with limited availability
- Free shuttle bus to La Pipara beach
- Transfers to San Teodoro and Porto San Paolo on request and with extra charge
- Evening and day entertainment activities with games, tournaments and music
- Small amphitheatre
- Free, unattended parking
- Wellness centre
- InfoPoint for cars rental and excursions in the entire Sardinia
- Small sized pets (max 10 kg) allowed (except to the common areas and to the beach) with an extra charge of 30,00 € per stay (to request during booking)
A daily compulsory Club Card of 5,00 € per person (3,00 € for children 3-11 years old, and free for infants up to 2 years) is due on the spot.
The Club Card includes: the use of the equipped swimming pools, sunbeds and beach umbrellas (limited availability), free shuttle bus from/to the beach, sport grounds, mini club, nursery, internet point.
The entertainment staff organises activities all day long such as: tournaments, games, water gym, muscle wake-up, aerobics, dances, evening performances and piano bar.
FAMILIES WITH CHILDREN
Children from 3 to 12 years old can take part to the Mini Club equipped with indoor and outdoor playground, swimming pool and toys’ rooms. Every year there are entertainment activities with art manual activities, paintings, water games, pic-nic and so on.
Risto kids is a child tailored space in the Mini Club where kids can enjoy meals in a safe and funny environment during breaks, lunches and dinners together with the staff.
Club Card includes also: nursery with kitchenette, sink, fridge, microwave, strollers, cots with mosquito’s nets, high chairs, baby change table, little bathtub, baby bottle warmer.
Resort Grande Baia has two restaurants with outdoor and indoor rooms where guests can enjoy the delicious Sardinian and Italian cuisine:
- Il Maestrale Restaurant with a rich buffet and show cooking
- Il Libeccio Restaurant with a la carte menu and a traditional and genuine cuisine revisited in a modern way.
Terrazza Soffi is a good alternative for the summer evenings where is possible to have delicious pizzas and grilled meat.
During the day, guests can have a drink in one of the Resort’s bars:
- Sky Bar Molarotto, in a panoramic position and open during the high season for drinks before and after dinner.
- Pool Bar Tavolara overlooking the pool with ice creams, snacks and cold drinks all day long.
- Lounge Bar Molara: modern and elegant cocktail bar with live music, meeting point before the Resort evening.
Water is included.
A team of qualified experts at the spa help guests to choose the most appropriate treatments: Finnish sauna, bio sauna, salt steam pool, cold pool, relaxation area, fitness room, several pools for thalassotherapy treatments and underwater massages, 10 cabins for relaxing treatments, including a refreshing Vichy shower, three outside cabins for massages, facials and body treatments. The spa has an area for relaxation and enjoying hot drinks, herbal teas, drinks and juices.
Access to the spa is not allowed for under 16 kids.
The resort closest beach is La Pipara, a sandy beach with a low seabed with a stunning view on Tavolara and Molara’s isles. All beaches in San Teodoro are easily reachable: Salina Bamba, Cala Suaraccia, Punta Est Capo Coda Cavallo, Cala Brandinchi, Lu Impostu and La Cinta.
San Teodoro town centre is at about 10 km and it is one of the most renowned town for nightlife and food. Guests will be spoilt for choice with: restaurants, pizzerias, pubs, clubs, shops and local stands for any kind of shopping.
Port and airport of Olbia: about 30 km
Port of Golfo Aranci: about 50 km
Port of Porto Torres: about 140 km
Airport of Alghero: about 150 km
Port of Arbatax: about 170 km
Port and airport of Cagliari: about 270 km