The Bravo Porto Pino is a 4-star village 500 meters from the sea in Porto Pino, a town famous for its sandy dunes, along the southwestern coast of Sardinia and just 6 km from the small town of Sant’Anna Arresi.
The Villaggio Bravo Porto Pino is a hotel immersed in the nature of one of the still unspoiled areas of Sardinia, a few steps from the characteristic beach for its white sand dunes. The property is ideal for families with children and teenagers looking for a seaside holiday village in Porto Pino.
The Bravo Porto Pino in Sardinia offers hospitality in 135 rooms all located on the ground floor and without architectural barriers inside them. All rooms have air conditioning, TV, minibar (extra charge), telephone, safe and private bathroom with shower and hairdryer. The rooms are available in typology:
- STANDARD: double / twin rooms with the possibility of a third bed and / or cot
- SMART: with a view of the less prestigious areas of the structure, they are double or twin rooms with the possibility of a third bed and / or cot, also available communicating for 4 people plus a possible child in a cot
- FAMILY PRIVILEGE: 2 connecting double rooms ideal for a maximum of 4 people plus a possible cot
- DELUXE: Indonesian style rooms with walk-in shower bathroom arranged in a privileged position overlooking the garden.
The Bravo village in Porto Pino offers its guests:
- Adult pool and children's pool
- Umbrellas and sunbeds by the pool
- Beach service included
- Beach towels (a deposit is required)
- Free Wi-Fi in common areas
- Children's play area
- Cot on request
- Unguarded outdoor parking
- Multipurpose tennis / soccer field (lighting for a fee)
- Beach volley
- Aerobics and stretching
- Medical service outside the facility operating in high season
The restaurant of the Bravo Porto Pino Resort delights its guests with typical Sardinian dishes and high-level national cuisine; the proposed Soft All Inclusive formula includes full board buffet with drinks included from the dispensers (natural and sparkling microfiltered water, white and red house wine, soft drinks and beer) and the open bar service, which allows unlimited consumption during the day of water, soft drinks and espresso coffee; welcome cocktail and a bottle of water in the room upon arrival; two moments with sweet and savory snacks a day; a typical Sardinian dinner a week and a special dinner at the end of the stay; An aperitif is also organized twice a week, already included in the price of the All Inclusive formula.
IMPORTANT: The Soft All Inclusive formula excludes: bottled / can drinks, alcohol, packaged products and anything not mentioned.
The Bravo Porto Pino offers its guests a varied entertainment program, suitable to satisfy the needs of adults and children. The activities include lessons and tournaments of different sports, musical evenings, cabaret shows, theatrical performances and musicals, and of course a miniclub for the little ones, divided by age groups. The Bravo Baby welcomes children between 3 and 6 years and the Bravo 4Fun for children between 7 and 13 years. The Bravo Porto Pino is also suitable for families with teenagers, thanks to the programming of the B. Free, an additional miniclub dedicated exclusively to teenagers, who can make new acquaintances here, participate in sporting events and appointments together with their peers.
To offer its guests maximum comfort, the Bravo Porto Pino offers an optional package that includes additional services:
- beach service in the first rows
- room in a privileged position
- first supply of the minibar with soft drinks
- extended courtesy kit including bathrobe, slippers, beach towels with daily change
- a newspaper a day that can be picked up at the reception,
- wines in bottle during meals discounted by 20%
- late check out at 14:00
The Porto Pino Dunes are famous all over the world for their fine white sand and the turquoise color of its sea. Guests of the Bravo Porto Pino village access the beach just 500 meters away via an artificial pier that crosses the lagoon that separates the hotel from the sea. On the beach, showers, bars and toilets are available for a fee and the area also offers many possibilities to practice water sports for a fee. Among the most beautiful beaches in the area we point out Capo Malfatano, Tuerredda and Porto Tramatzu, all reachable in a few minutes by car.
- Port and airport of Cagliari: about 80 km
- Port of Arbatax: about 215 km
- Port of Porto Torres: about 285 km
- Alghero airport: about 290 km
- Port and airport of Olbia: 325 km