Hotel Castellois one of the 5-star luxury hotels of Forte Village Resort, in Santa Margherita di Pula’s beach, on the south west coast of Sardinia.
Il Castello has been realised in the traditional Sardinian-Mediterranean style and is immersed in the green of an impressive park. It is the perfect solution for guests looking for an exclusive, elegant and comfortable location close to the resort’s beach.
Hotel Castello of Forte Village Resort is close to the beach in a reserved area and surrounded by a lovely landscape between the sea and the green vegetation.
Rooms are equipped with air-conditioning, telephone, Lcd Tv, minibar, safe, bathroom with hair-dryer, shower and bathtub (possibility of a cromotherapy shower and a jacuzzi bathtub in the Prestige and Prestige Plus typologies). They are available as:
- SUPERIOR (25 m²) double/twin bedrooms with balcony overlooking the garden and possibility of adding a 3rd bed by signing a special liability release (as room capacity could be small for three people) Maximum occupancy: 2 adults + 1 child up to 12 years (on request)
- GARDEN SUPERIOR: (29 m²) double/twin bedrooms with balcony overlooking the garden and possibility of adding a 3rd bed Maximum occupancy: 2 adults + 1 child up to 12 years
- SEA SUPERIOR: (28 m²) double/twin bedrooms with sea-side balcony and the possibility of adding a 3rd bed by signing a special liability release for the reduced space. Maximum occupancy: 2 adults + 1 child up to 12 years (on request)
- SEA EXECUTIVE: (32 m²) double/twin bedrooms with sea-side balcony and the possibility of adding a 3rd bed. Maximum occupancy: 2 adults + 1 child up to 12 years
- PATIO DELUXE: (28 m²) double/twin bedrooms on the ground floor with private patio and the possibility of adding a 3rd bed and a baby cot Maximum occupancy: 2 adults + 1 child up to 12 years + 1 infant up to 1 year in baby cot.
- SEA PLUS EXECUTIVE (35 m²) double/twin bedrooms with sofa bed and sea-side spacious balcony and swimming pool. Maximum occupancy: 2 adults + 1 child up to 12 years.
- PRESTIGE: (30 + 27 m²) bedroom with a large sea-side of about 27 m² and two queen size beds. Maximum occupancy: 2 adults + 1 child up to 12 years.
- DELUXE SEA EXECUTIVE (30 + 17 m²): bedrooms located on the 4th or 5th floor of the hotel with a large sea side terrace and pinewood view of about 17 m² and composed of double/twin bedroom with living area (in some cases raised) with sofa bed. Maximum occupancy: 2 adults + 1 child up to 12 years + 1 infant up to 1 year in baby cot.
- PLUS PRESTIGE (36 + 33 m²): double bedrooms with two queen size beds and a raised living area with a sea-view terrace of 33 m². Maximum occupancy: 2 adults + 1 child up to 12 years + 1 infant up to 1 year in baby cot.
- DELUXE BUNGALOW (30/33 m²): completely renovated bungalows in an open space with double bedroom and sofa bed or third bed (on request) with outdoors patio. Maximum occupancy: 2 adults + 1 child up to 12 years.
- LUXURY FAMILY BUNGALOW (44 m²): bungalows on the ground floor with garden and private patio, or on the first floor with garden-view terrace and composed of a double bedroom, a separate living room with a double sofa bed (or 2/3 single beds). All have been recently renovated. Maximum occupancy: 2 adults + 3 children up to 12 years
- DELUXE FAMILY BUNGALOW (37/42 m²): renovated bungalows on the ground floor with bedroom, bathroom, separate living area with sofa bed which can be replaced by 2 beds Maximum occupancy: 2 adults + 2 children up to 12 years
Rooms are located in the 5 floors of Hotel Castello’s main building with the exception of bungalows which are on the ground floor or on the first floor distributed over the beside park.
Connecting rooms and children rooms with Barbie and Thomas engine are available on request.
Hotel Castello of Santa Margherita di Pula offers half board stays with a rich buffet breakfast in Cavalieri’s restaurant and the dinner in one of the following restaurants (drinks excluded):
- Cavalieri: open-air restaurant with garden, and Italian and International specialities, show cooking grill and piano soft music.
- Pineta Restaurant with buffet service which includes water and ½ house wine per person
- Forte Grill: specialized in grilled meat with an excellent range of starters and desserts
- Sardinian Restaurant for lovers of the traditional Sardinian cuisine: it offers pasta, fish and meat (on reservation)
- Brazilian Restaurant: typical South America cuisine with succulent grilled meat cooked on aromatic wooden grill, and served with chips and caramelized pineapple salad (on reservation).
Guests of Patio Deluxe, Prestige, Prestige Plus and Sea Deluxe Executive have access also to Belvedere and Le Dune restaurants (on request). Both offers specialities of the Italian and Sardinian cuisine with a la carte menu: Belvedere restaurant has an impressive terrace with a park view while Le Dune has a beautiful sea view terrace.
Other restaurants available for dinner with extra charge and upon reservation are: Gordon Ramsay, Forte Gourmet, Trattoria Italiana, Schuhbecks and Hell’s Kitchen.
On request and with extra charge it is possible to attend the Celebrity Chef Nights: gourmet dinners for Forte Resort guests only prepared by Michelin-starred chefs.
The resort offers different solutions ifor lunch: restaurants by the beach for sea food lovers; Pasta House and a pizzeria; or, in the resort’s centre: snack bars of Oasis and Baia delle Palme swimming pools or the Acquaforte Spa wellness restaurant.
FACILITIES AND ENTERTAINMENTACTIVITIES
Il Castello of Forte Village Resort is the perfect place for people who love the sea and do not want to renounce to comforts thanks to its position and to the wide range of luxury facilities provided.
The conference centre, the reserved Cavalieri restaurant and the sea view Castello’s heated swimming pool (for 5-star hotel guests only) are located in the Hotel Castello’s area. Castello’s guests can also have access to the other swimming pools of the resort: the two pools of Baia delle Palme with seawater and slides, the two pools of Oasis in the middle of the resort, and the Children’s Wonderland’s swimming pool with a seawater area and a freshwater one. Its depth is gradual to guarantee children safety while Oasis swimming pools have a reserved area for children.
Piazza Maria Luigia, meeting point for guests as a place for luxury shopping is at only 1 minute walking in the Oasis area. The most renewed boutiques, jewellery and clothing brands are located around the square together with the news-stand and the pharmacy. Guests can also have drinks and aperitifs and enjoy live music performances around the square.
The Sport Area is close to the square and includes football fields, basket, and the Fit zone for zumba courses, total boby workout and water gym. Most of sport activities (matches, private lessons and football, basket, rugby and swimming academies are played here with the exception of rugby, tennis and paddle activities which are played at about 3 minute walking, in the opposite area of the resort. In this area Leisureland has been built. It is located away from the centre to guarantee fun for people who take part to its activities, and quietness for the other guests of the resort. It is at few minutes from Hotel Pineta and it is equipped with bowling alleys, go-kart track, basketball pitch and a dancing club.
In the resort is also available a wi-fi standard connection, but guests can also request a strongest premium formula with extra charge.
Children’s Wonderland is the children’s amusement park equipped with its own restaurant, theatre and swimming pool with both freshwater and sea water areas. Activities are organised for young guests from 2 to 12 years during the entire day starting with a wonderful travel on Thomas the tank Engin which brings children to the resort entrance and here they can choose among a wide range of workshops (ceramics, origami, cooking, creative recycling) or have fun in Mario’s village. Mario is the resort’s mascot and his village reproduces a child-tailored town with the fire station, restaurant, library, cinema, supermarket and beauty salon. In Children’s Wonderland is available also a very equipped Nursery Fisher Price for children up to 2 years.
Among the entertainment activities Forte Arena: a modern open-air theatre immersed in an impressive natural context where every year international stars perform in a magic atmosphere.
Acquaforte Thalasso & SPA in another luxury attarction of the resort. It is surrounded by a lush tropical garden. It has 6 thalassic swimming pool with different temperature and saline density, sauna, Turkish bath, Ayurvedic park, yoga, pilates, beauty centre with natural and up-to-date treatments, gym and medical centre. Detox, anti-age and slimming programs are also available.
RESORT BEACH AND THE SURROUNDINGS
Il Castello of Forte Village Resort is directly on the enchanted beach of Santa Margherita di Pula characterized by white and fine sand and located in the Golfo degli Angeli, on the south west coast of Sardinia.
The reserved beach is equipped and suitable for children. It offers all the necessary facilities to spend a relaxing day: reception for sunbeds, beach umbrellas and towels assignation, restaurants, bars and a water sport centre including: snorkelling, diving, sailing, water ski, kayak, hobie cat, banana boat, dinghies renting, paddles and water scooters.
Forte Village Resort is the best place to discover the main attractions of south Sardinia. The resort offers a wide range of land and boat excursions to: Cagliari; Molentargius’ natural oasis with the pink flamingos; the archaeological site of Nora; Is Zuddas caves or the Baia di Chia’s paradise-like beaches (at 8 km) including Cala Cipolla, Su Giudeu, Dune di Campana and Tuerredda.
Pula is the closest town centre (at about 12 km): guests are spoilt for choice in restaurants, bars around the central square where during the summer music concerts and events are organized.
For open-air sport enthusiasts the Is Molas Golf Club course (with 27 holes and a breath-taking sea view) is recommended together with activities such as: trekking and private riding lessons in a stable nearby.
Port and airport of Cagliari: about 45 km
Port of Arbatax: about 190 km
Port of Porto Torres: about 280 km
Airport of Alghero: about 285 km
Port and airport of Olbia: about 315 km
Port of Golfo Aranci: about 335 km