Hotel Flamingo Resort is an elegant 4-star hotel in Santa Margherita di Pula on the South-West coast of Sardinia
The hotel has a direct access to Santa Margherita’s beach, characterized by a crystal clear, turquoise sea and fine white sand. The resort is at just 4 km from the lively town of Pula and is the perfect place for guests looking for a 4-star hotel by the sea and a soft entertainment program for adults and children.
The Hotel has 174 elegantly furnished rooms available in several typologies and provided with many amenities for a comfortable and relaxing holiday. Rooms have a balcony or terrace, equipped with table and chairs, phone, air-conditioning, minibar, sat television, en-suite bathroom with hairdryer. Rooms are available as:
- CLASSIC: comfortable bedrooms located in villas close to the main building and to the hotel facilities. They can accommodate up to 4 people and are also available with sea view.
- SEA VIEW SUPERIOR: elegant bedrooms situated on the first floor of the main building and furnished in a typical Mediterranean style. They overlook the sea and have additional facilities such as: a larger television and a safe.
- SUPERIOR I NIDI: they are located on the ground floor or on the first floor of modern and comfortable villas immersed in the garden.
- EXECUTIVE: renewed bedrooms located on the ground floor or on the first floor of the villas beside the main building with wi-fi, and a courtesy set with bathrobe and sleepers.
- SUITE I NIDI: Exclusive bedrooms furnished in an elegant Mediterranean style. The are equipped with Jacuzzi bathtub and additional comforts such as: Kettle for coffee and tea.
Guests who choose to book in Executive or I Nidi will have a free access to the Wellness Centre with Kneipp facilities, sauna, Turkish bath, relaxing tea area, and a 10% discount on every booked treatment.
Hotel Flamingo Resort offers its guests a wide range of services, for a relaxing and funny holiday, particularly suitable for families with children:
- Private Beach at walking distance from the hotel with an equipped area provided with sunbeds and umbrellas (extra charge), and a sheltered area with sunbeds;
- Restaurant "I Coralli" for breakfast, lunch and dinner (drinks are never included).
- Mini-Club for children from 3 years, opened from mid-June to mid-September and led by qualified personnel for an unforgettable holiday.
- 2 swimming pools, one for children and one for adults with a fantastic sea view. From mid-June to mid-September are also organized activities including: swimming lessons, water aerobics and water polo, soft gym.
- Tennis courts, beach volleyball and mini golf;
- Live music and concerts;
- Meeting Centre, for congresses, conferences, conventions, training courses, incentives and events in general;
- Internet connection for free
- Free private parking.
NB: Small sized pets allowed, maximum 5 kg (common areas, restaurant, pool and the beach excluded)
Hotel Flamingo Resort offers its guests a modern wellness centre equipped with swimming pool with jacuzzi’s areas, kneipp facilities and massages (from anti-stress to Ayurvedic treatments) for an unforgettable stay.
Sauna, Turkish bath, and the relax area can be the ideal to relax the muscles after training. Followed by a jacuzzi bath and aromatic showers.
The Wellness center is open from June, 1st to September 30th
Guests can also buy the SEA AND WELLNESS CARD, available with extra charge and includes: 2 entrances for the wellness centre, sunbed, beach umbrella and beach towel. The card costs € 60,00 per person/week.
Hotel Flamingo Resort is on the enchanted beach of Santa Margherita di Pula, part of Pula’s municipality and renewed for its long sandy beach where guests can find kiosks and bath establishments.
The area is perfect for people who want to stay by the sea and in close contact with the nature, away from the hustle and bustle of the town (Pula is at just few minute by car and can be reached also with a shuttle bus which connect it to Santa Margherita passing through the beaches).
During the summer season, Pula becomes a lively town, meeting point for people coming from south Sardinia. Its historic center becomes a pedestrian area during the evenings with stands, performances, cabaret, local product tasting, restaurants, bars and pizzerias where guests can have dinner with the big typical Pula’s pizza, cocktails and the Mediterranean cuisine.
Pula is at only 4 km from Santa Margherita, for this reason a visit to the archaeological site of Nora is recommended especially during the sunset, but also to the fabulous beaches of Chia (about 10 km) and Tuerredda (about 20 km).
Port and airport of Cagliari: about 40 km
Port of Arbatax: about 170 km
Port of Porto Torres: about 270 km
Airport of Alghero: about 275 km
Port and airport of Olbia: about 300 km
Port of Golfo Aranci: about 320 km