Club Esse Shardana is a 4-star seaside holiday village in Baia Santa Reparata, along the coast of northern Sardinia which belongs to the territory of Santa Teresa di Gallura.
The Club Esse Shardana in Baia Santa Reparata is a family resort directly overlooking the sea which is the ideal choice for those looking for entertainment in a relaxing location. The architectural structure follows the slope of the territory on which it is located and offers wonderful panoramic views of the sea of Santa Teresa di Gallura.
Club Esse Shardana has 75 rooms distributed in bungalows with independent entrances; the rooms all have Wi-Fi, air conditioning, TV, safe, mini-fridge, ceiling fan and bathroom with shower and hairdryer. They are available in 2 types: - STANDARD: comfortable double or twin rooms in which you can add a third bed or a bunk bed - SEA VIEW WITH TERRACE: with panoramic terrace furnished with sunbeds, umbrella and table from which you can enjoy a beautiful sea view.
IMPORTANT: accommodations for disabled guests are available.
Club Esse Shardana offers its guests various services:
- Wi-Fi throughout the resort
- Equipped swimming pool and solarium
- Beach service with sun beds and umbrellas
- Air-conditioned buffet restaurant with sea view with outdoor terrace (the latter upon reservation; microfiltered water, lager beer and house wine always included)
- On request specific menus and dishes for guests with food intolerances (NB: specific foods must be provided by customers)
- All Inclusive Formula with free selected drinks by the glass at the bar from 10:00 to 23:00 (with a supplement of € 12.00 per day for adults and € 6.00 for children 4-12 years)
- Custom magazines and newspapers
- Beach towels that can be rented for a fee (on request when booking)
- TV room
- 24 hour reception
- Laundry service
- Unattended outdoor parking (covered parking with extra charge)
- Bike, scooter, car and dinghy rental
- Possibility to book excursions by land and by sea
- Pets up to 20 kg allowed on request and with a supplement to be paid locally of € 50.00 per week or € 10.00 per day (not allowed in common areas).
IMPORTANT: from the age of 4 it is mandatory to pay the Club Card (€ 4.00 per day per person) which includes: access to the swimming pool and beach with umbrellas, sunbeds and deck chairs, entertainment and sports activities.
ESSE PLUS FORMULA
On request it is possible to integrate the Esse Plus package into the booking which costs € 40.00 per room per day and offers more privileges such as:
- Fast lane for faster check-in
- Lunch on arrival
- Room delivery by 14:00
- Reserved beach service (umbrella, deckchair and sun bed)
- Initial supply of the minibar for free
- Beach towel with daily change
- Preferential access to the panoramic terrace
- Lunch Around: program that allows you to have lunch in any Club Esse in Sardinia (by reservation, free only for guests who already have full board, € 10.00 per person per lunch for guests with other treatments)
- Late check-out by midday
A VILLAGE FOR FAMILIES
The resort offers a wide range of services designed for the leisure and entertainment of the whole family:
- Fitness and Acquagym
- Sports tournaments
- Evening piano bar
For the little ones we provide:
- Baby Club for children between 4 and 12 years old
- Equipped play area
- Baby bottle room 0-2 years with equipment, products and basic foods cooked without salt by the hotel staff (always open)
- Compulsory Infant Card to be paid locally at a cost of € 7.00 per day for each child aged between 0 and 2 years which includes cradle and 24-hour baby bottle
- Strollers for hire to be requested during the booking
The beach is located a few meters from the hotel and is of light sand, partly equipped (for a fee, external service) and partly free and is characterized by its low sandy bottom for many meters. The bay is known as the Valley of the Moon and is enclosed on the sides by cliffs, and one of these is right in front of the hotel and is equipped with platforms with easy access to the sea that allow you to comfortably enjoy these rocky areas. Among the other easily accessible beaches of Santa Teresa di Gallura we point out Rena di Ponente and Rena di Levante, Capo Testa, Cala Spinosa, La Marmorata and Rena Bianca.
The town of Santa Teresa di Gallura is about 3 km away and offers its visitors nightlife, many shops and clubs.
- Port and airport of Olbia: about 65 km
- Port of Golfo Aranci: about 70 km
- Port of Porto Torres: about 105 km
- Alghero airport: about 150 km
- Port of Arbatax: about 245 km
- Port and airport of Cagliari: about 305 km