Hotel Majore is a 4-star hotel in the historic centre of Santa Teresa di Gallura on the north Sardinia, at 850 meters from the Rena Bianca beach.
Hotel Majore of Santa Teresa di Gallura is one of the best eco-friendly hotels of north Sardinia and is suitable for guests with special needs thanks to a ramp at the entrance and the easy accessible rooms and communal areas.
Hotel Majore has 51 rooms fully equipped with air-conditioning, bathroom with shower and hairdryer, TV, direct line telephone, wi-fi connection, minibar and electronic safe.
Rooms are available as follows:
- CLASSIC: double/twin bedroom, with the possibility of adding extra beds. Some rooms have a balcony
- COMFORT: unlike Classic room they have a Sardinian style furniture, a flat screen tv, and a balcony
- SUPERIOR: double/twin bedroom, with parquet or stoneware, kettle, flat screen tv and equipped terrace.
- JUNIOR SUITE: double bedroom with jacuzzi shower and sitting area, sofa and a spacious equipped terrace.
Rooms for special need people are available on request during booking
Majore Hotel of Santa Teresa offers a wide range of facilities:
- Free wi-fi in the entire hotel
- Swimming pool
- Shuttle bus to/from Rena Bianca beach (at scheduled times)
- Restaurant with fish and vegetarian cuisine
- Typical dinners once a week from 16/06 to 11/09
- Bar with light lunch
- Two lifts
- Reading room with library
- TV room
- Outdoor carpark
- Covered garage with limited availability (with extra charge)
- Babysitting and dog sitting (on request and with extra charge)
- Possibility of excursions (with or without guide)
- Car, scooter and bicycle hire
- Water sport and Spa on request (external service)
- Receptions and party organisation (on request)
- Piano bar with evening entertainment (on request)
- Pets are admitted in Superior and Junior Suite rooms with no extra charge
NB: half board includes breakfast and dinner, served as a buffet, drinks not included
The resort’s closest beach is Rena Bianca at 850 meters, easily reachable by foot, bike or with the hotel shuttle. Rena Bianca is one of the most beautiful beaches of Santa Teresa and is characterised by golden sand with turquoise water.
Santa Teresa di Gallura is an area of outstanding natural beauty, with a variety of landscapes, from the mountains to the sea. Recommended places to visit include nearby Corsica, the Valley of the Moon (Valle della Luna), Capo Testa, the beaches of Rena Majore, Rena di Matteu, Monti Russu, and the villages and towns of Aggius, Aglientu, Calangianus and Tempo Pausania, all in close vicinity to the hotel.
Port and airport of Olbia: about 60 km
Port of Golfo Aranci: about 65 km
Port of Porto Torres: about 100 km
Airport of Alghero: about 150 km
Port of Arbatax: about 240 km
Port and airport of Cagliari: about 300 km