Marmorata Village is a holiday resort in Santa Teresa di Gallura on the north-east coast of Sardinia
Marmorata Village of Santa Teresa di Gallura is a complex composed of two areas: La Maddalena, where all the hotel facilities and some rooms are, and Caprera where the majority of rooms are. From 7:30 to 24:00 the two areas are connected through a comfortable little train that brings guests to the beach.
Marmorata Village is the perfect place for families looking for a resort with a direct access to the beach and an enchanting crystal sea with a sandy beach (Marmorata).
Marmorata Village of Santa Teresa di Gallura has 597 rooms equipped with air-conditioning, Tv, safe, telephone and en-suite bathroom with shower and hair-dryer. Rooms consist of an open space or two separated rooms, and are the best solution for families up to 5 people; most of them have sea view and an outdoor terrace.
The hotel allows check-ins and check-outs on Fridays and Tuesdays
Villaggio Marmorata Hotel offers its guests a wide range of facilities and sport / entertainment activities, including:
- 4 restaurants and 3 bars, one of which is on the beach
- 2 swimming pools with sun loungers and beach umbrellas
- Swimming pool for children at the Mini Club
- Free beach service with sunbeds and beach umbrellas (limited availability)
- Shuttle bus from / to the beach
- Mini Club (4/11 years) and Junior Club (12/16 years) from 9.00 to 18.00 with games, shared sport lessons, games and evening performances
- Entertainment during the day with games and sports matches, games in the swimming pool and on the beach
- Amphitheater for evening entertainment, with a variety of shows and cabaret
- Nursery for the preparation of meals of children 0-2 years in the restaurant area, equipped with basic products such as vegetable soups, pasta and boiled vegetables
- Daily group lessons of sailing, windsurfing, tennis and archery, except on Fridays
- Sports facilities for guests including: tennis, archery, basketball, volleyball, beach volleyball, badminton, boules and table tennis, windsurf, sailing and canoeing (water activities are available from May to September and depend on the weather conditions)
- Tennis courts (two of which have floodlighting) and five-a-side football
- Wi-fi in the grand hall
- TV room
- Reading room
- Boutique and shop
- Meeting room
- Car, scooter, bicycle rental
- Excursions office
- Shuttle bus to Santa Teresa of Gallura
- Animals are not admitted
Marmorata Village offers its guests the choice of 4 restaurants:
- Gallura restaurant: the main resort restaurant always open and with a rich and delicious buffet with drinks included during meals (water and house wine in jug)
- Spargi and Le Terrazze sea view restaurants open in high season with meals served as buffet and show-cooking
- Griglia di Nettuno: restaurant by the beach available in high season and only on request
- Theme evenings such as the Sardinian evening with traditional cuisine, the barbecue dinners, and the sea dinners with fish menu
- Midnight breaks offered at the disco
- Season fresh fruit served in the beach or by the pool
Gluten-free meals and basic products are available; however the hotel has not a dedicated kitchen and cannot guarantee the absence of contamination for meals served as buffet or plated. Guests of Marmorata Village are requested to communicate their intollerance when booking and during the check-in to allows the chef to prepare a customized menu which can be integrated by guests own food and cutlery.
Marmorata Village is close to the same beautiful beach, characterized by fine sand, and clear crystal sea with low seabed; the beach can be reached by foot in a quick walk or through a small train which connects the two areas with the sea. The beach is equipped with sun loungers and beach umbrellas, free of charge for guests, bar, restaurant and a lifeguard service.
Marmorata is at about 4 km from the center of Santa Teresa di Gallura on the north coast of Sardinia which offers a wide range of facilities suitable for all ages. Excursions are recommended along the coast, including a cruise to the archipelago of La Maddalena and many other beautiful places in the surroundings.
Port and airport of Olbia: about 60 km
Port of Golfo Aranci: about 65 km
Port of Porto Torres: about 105 km
Airport of Alghero: about 140 km
Port of Arbatax: about 240 km
Port and airport of Cagliari: about 300 km