Resort Valle Dell'Erica Thalasso & Spa is a 5-star resort at a few dozen metres from the beach in Santa Teresa di Gallura on the North coast of Sardinia.
Resort Valle Dell'Erica Thalasso & Spa in Santa Teresa is a luxury resort, among the best of the North Sardinia and it is immersed by the unspoilt nature of Gallura in a relaxing and exclusive atmosphere. The resort is distributed over two areas: Hotel Erica and Hotel La Licciola, both impressive and elegant. Valle dell’Erica is the best solution for people seeking a charming hotel with spa by the sea to spend their romantic stay, or for families with children looking for kid-oriented facilities but, without renouncing to the excellence of a 5-star hotel.
Rooms in Valle Dell'Erica have an exclusive and fancy style in accordance with the Sardinian traditions and culture. They are furnished with products and fabric of the local handmade craft and have a wide range of facilities such as: air-conditioning, Sky, minibar, telephone, safe, shower bathroom, hairdryer and bathrobes for adults. They can be:
- CLASSIC ERICA: double bedrooms with twin beds on request.
- SUPERIOR ERICA or LICCIOLA: double bedrooms with the possibility of adding a baby cot.
- SEA VIEW FAMILY SUITE ERICA: two connecting sea view Superior Erica rooms with 2 bathrooms the possibility of adding 1 baby cot.
- FAMILY SUITE LICCIOLA: a double Superior Licciola bedroom connected with another double Superior Licciola bedroom with chair bed and built-in sofa bed and the possibility of adding a baby cot.
- JUNIOR SUITE ERICA or LICCIOLA: double bedroom with sitting area and built-in sofa bed or bed chair. Possibility of adding a baby cot.
- JUNIOR SUITE MIRTILLA: double bedrooms with sitting area with two chair beds.
- SEA VIEW FAMILY SUITE MIRTILLA: bedrooms with two bathrooms and composed of a Sea View Junior Suite Mirtilla connected with a Sea View Classic.
- SEA VIEW SUITE ERICA: double bedroom with sitting area and two twin beds separated by a sliding door.
- SEA VIEW SENIOR SUITE FAMILY LICCIOLA: 2 connecting Sea View Junior Suites Licciola with the possibility of adding a baby cot and another bathroom.
- SEA VIEW SUITE ARCIPELAGO: bedroom with equipped terrace and composed of a double bedroom and a living room with a sliding door and two twin sofa beds and two bathrooms. It is possible to add a baby cot.
- GIGLIO or ORCHIDEA: spacious bedroom reserved for guests over 14 years old and located in the wellness centre (with a direct free access to it) and characterized by relaxing furniture and beautiful terraces. Some of them have both shower and bathtub.
- SEA VIEW SPARGI PRESIDENT: exclusive bedroom of 63 m² with a sea view terrace of about 30 m² and a private swimming pool. It is composed of an open space with king size bed and two built-in sofa beds, a bathroom room with jacuzzi and a beauty treatments bed and another bathroom.
- SEA VIEW ARCIPELAGO WITH POOL: double bedroom of 57 m² with living room separated by a sliding door with two built-in sofa beds, two bathrooms, a private pool, a sea view wooden sundeck and a covered terrace with external sitting.
- SEA VIEW RAZZOLI PRESIDENT: double bedroom of 85 m² with equipped sea view terrace, a sea view sundeck and private pool. The room has a sitting area with two bed chairs and one bathroom.
- SEA VIEW IMPERIAL SUITE: sea view suite of about 154 m² and distributed over two levels connected internally and with independent entrances. The suite is equipped with a private pool with a sundeck and both levels have a terrace, their own bathroom and a double bedroom with a sitting area separated by a sliding door and with 2 chair beds (or 1 chair bed and 1 built-in sofa bed). Possibility of adding a baby cot per floor.
- SEA VIEW SUPERIOR EXCLUSIVE*: double bedrooms on the first floor.
- SEA VIEW JUNIOR SUITE EXCLUSIVE*: double bedrooms with sitting area with a sofa bed, only for guests over 6 years old.
- SEA VIEW JUNIOR SUITE FAMILY EXCLUSIVE*: loft with sitting area and a double bed on the first level and two twin beds on the superior level, only for guests over 6 years old.
*The Exclusive area has a panoramic position and has its own pool. It is accessible only from 6 years old. All bedrooms identified with the asterisk cannot accommodate guests under 6 years old. Irregular bookings will not be accepted on the spot.
NB: Giglio, Orchidea, Sea View Superior Exclusive, Sea View Junior Suite Exclusive and Sea View Junior Suite Family Exclusive can be booked in accordance with the requested minimum age. Irregualar bookings will not be accepted on the spot.
Valle dell'Erica offers to its guests a wide range of facilities, such as:
- Wi-fi in the entire resort and in the rooms’ terraces
- 4 swimming pools
- Beach towels in every room
- Beach service with free beach umbrellas and sunbeds
- 450-seat conference room
- Free lessons of Gallura cuisine (except for August)
- Terraced bar with live music
- Golf practice course (3 holes)
- Medical service at scheduled times (certificates and visits with extra charge)
- Private helipad
- Private, unattended car park with guarded entrance
- Cars and boats rental
- Children pool
- Nursery equipped with baby food, bottle-heater, sterilisers and changing mats
- Free baby cot and stroller on request when booking
- Baby club 2-3 years old with extra charge and with a medical certificate issued not more than 3 days before arrival
- Babysitting with extra charge
- Miniclub 4-9 years included in the rate with sport ang game activities
- Videogames area, sport and entertainment for children from 10 to 13 years old
- Free golf lessons for children until 13 years old
NB: payments cannot be made in cash. Guests are given a prepaid card at the reception, where any not spent credit is refunded on departure.
Valle dell'Erica has a Centro Thalasso & Spa Le Thermae: an impressive wellness centre immersed in the nature and with 15 cabins for beauty, regenerating and thalassotherapy treatments, thalassotherapy outdoor pools heated in different temperatures, sauna, Turkish bath, relaxing area and gym with cardio-fitness equipment.
Valle dell'Erica has an haute cuisine and 7 restaurants open for dinner:
- Nautilus: meals served as buffet. No extra charge requested. Smoking room
- Les Bouches: meals served as buffet or, on request, plated. No extra charge requested.
- Il Grecale: candlelit dinners with plated meals
- La Prua: on booking and with extra charge. It has a more exclusive atmosphere
- Li Ciusoni: typical Gallura restaurant with local products, on booking and with extra charge
- Li Zini: beach restaurant with fish and seafood cook in the barbecue, on booking and with extra charge
- Pizzeria with wood fire oven and grill area for children in the Miniclub
For lunch, Delphina offers a Mediterranean brunch served as buffet with light lunches or the exclusive Brunch Around program which can be bought for the entire stay and allows guests to have lunch in a different Delphina resort in Gallura.
Specific gluten free menu are available on request during reservation.
Valle dell'Erica is close to a sandy free beach and several bays to fully enjoy the unspoilt nature of the Gallura’s typical landscape. The beach can be between 80 and 600 metres from the resort and it is easily reachable.
The resort is just opposite to La Maddalena Archipelago and it is a strategic place to visit on boat Maddalena and Caprera isles, Corsica, Porto Cervo and Costa Smeralda.
Santa Teresa is a lively town with a wide range of facilities and some of the most charming beaches of North Sardinia.
Port and airport of Olbia: about 55 km
Port of Golfo Aranci: about 60 km
Port of Porto Torres: about 110 km
Airport of Alghero: about 140 km
Port of Arbatax: about 240 km
Port and airport of Cagliari: about 300 km