Hotel Villa Santadi is a 4-star hotel in panoramic position located in the small village of Santadi, in the southern area of Sardinia known as “Basso Sulcis”.
L’albergo Villa Santadi is a small hotel housed in a former prison which was the only one to have been turned into a hotel all around Sardinia. The building restoration made him a comfortable and evocative hotel, thanks to the maintenance of original elements such as the window guards.
Villa Santadi is a 2-floor building and offers relaxing holidays at a few steps from wonderful natural landscapes among the most beautiful ones in south Sardinia.
Villa Santadi Hotel in Santadi has 13 rooms and a 14th accommodation which used to be a prison cell. They are double bedrooms, with Wi-Fi, TV, air conditioning, minibar and kettle, a desk, safe and they can be on the ground floor or on the first floor (these last ones have panoramic view). The hotel has different types of rooms:
- CLASSIC: comfortable double bedrooms with modern and elegant furniture.
- SUPERIOR: bigger than the Classic ones and with panoramic view on the hills, the are equipped with some extra hotel amenities (body lotion, cotton swabs, bathrobes, slipplers)
- JUNIOR SUITE: wider rooms with double bed, sofa bed, a bathroom and with independent entrancy, perfect to accommodate families.
There are disabled-access rooms available on request (1 Classic and 1 Superior); thanks to its architectonical features the property can accommodate people with walking problems.
Guests at Villa Santadi have at their own disposal:
- Children playground area
- Baby sitter on request with extra charge
- Relax room
- Breakfast room with gluten free products available on request (to be requested while booking)
- Bike rental
- Baby cot available for free on request
- Assistance for rental cars
- Laundry service within the 24 hours
- Free public parking spots
Santadi is a quiet and small village offering hospitality in a well-served place close to unspoilt nature. The hotel is located just at the borders of the village, next to a green hillside area. The location is perfect for trekking and excursions lovers, and this is valid both for the nearby of the hotel and for the whole area of Santadi.
The closest beach to the hotel is Porto Botte, at around 20 minutes by car; driving for 25-30 minutes it possible to reach the wonderful beach of Porto Pino, popular all over the world fot its white sand, its dunes and its crystal clear sea.
One of the best attractions in Basso Sulcis is within the territory of Santadi: Is Zuddas caves. This caves are at 10 minutes driving from the hotel, and they are very big and with breathtaking crystal formations.
Santadi is famous for a very particular celebration which is called Matrimonio Mauritano and consists in celebrating a real wedding following the ancient local traditions and with the participation of folkloric associations from all areas of Sardinia.
- Porto and airport of Cagliari: around 60 km
- Port of Arbatax: around 195 km
- Port of Porto Torres: around 255 km
- Airport of Alghero: around 270 km
- Port and airport of Olbia: around 280 km
- Port of Golfo Aranci: around 315 km