Hotel Club Roccaruja is a 4-star hotel by the sea in Stintino located on a stunning beach of white sand in La Pelosa (Capo Falcone) at just 700 meters from La Pelosa beach and at 4 km from Stintino town centre, on the Northwest coast of Sardinia.
Club Esse Roccaruja of Stintino is a family-oriented resort for the holidays of families with children on the beach in Sardinia as it has a wide range of services suitable for babies, kids and teens. The privilege hotel position offers one of the most charming views of Sardinia: Asinara’s isle with the blue nuances of the sea and the green of the Mediterranean vegetation.
Entrances are allowed on Tuesdays and Fridays.
Roccaruja Resort in Stintino has 135 rooms equipped with en-suite bathroom with bath/shower and hair-dryer, air-conditioning, minibar, safe, Tv and telephone.
The rooms of Club Esse Roccaruja, some in the main building and some others located in the resorts’ gardens, can be:
- STANDARD: double/twin bedrooms with a maximum occupancy of 4 people with a bunk bed added.
- SEA VIEW: similar to Standard rooms except for a breath-taking view on the sea and on the Asinara’s isle.
- FAMILY: with garden view, they are composed of two rooms and a bathroom and are the perfect solution for the holidays of families with 4-5 people. They can be requested while booking with no extra charge and will be assigned on the spot depending on their availability. The request cannot be confirmed in advance.
NB: a compulsory INFANT CARD is due on the spot for children up to 2 years for € 7,00 per night (to be paid on the spot), which includes: unlimited access to the nursery equipped with basic food and a baby cot per room (a second baby cot is available only on request during reservation)
The Hotel Club Roccaruja offers its guests a wide range of facilities as:
- Swimming pool for adults
- Playground with swimming pool for children
- Beach equipped with beach umbrellas and sunbeds (first row with extra charge) and the possibility to rent beach towels
- Wi-fi in the common areas
- Entertainment activities for adults and children
- Panoramic, air-conditioned bar and restaurant
- 2 multipurpose grounds in synthetic turf (tennis and football) and 1 basket court, beach-volley and beach tennis
- Theatre and piano bar
- Bazar and local handicraft
- Laundry service
- Meeting room
- Excursions to Asinara or Maddalena’s isles and Alghero (from the hotel)
- Shiatzu free weekly lessons from 11 to 25 June and from 10 to 24 September
- Reception 24 h
- Dinghies rental
- Stroller with extra charge (on request when booking)
- Possibility of mooring small boats
- Pets allowed (20 kg) in the garden area on request and with a compulsory final cleaning charge of 50 € to be paid on the spot.
A compulsory CLUB CARD is due on the spot from 04/06 to 17/09 from 3 years old (€ 6,00 per person/night) and allows guests to use the sport and the entertainment facilities of Club Esse Roccaruja including: swimming access (compulsory cap), beach service (a beach umbrella, a sunbed and a sun chair) with limited availability from the second row, mini-club, sport equipment and activities and entertainment activities.
A RESORT FOR FAMILIES
Club Esse Roccaruja of Stintino is a resort with entertainment club formula activities and a rich entertainment program supported by qualified staff. All activities are divided into group ages and are available from 04/06 to 17/09 (in the rest of the mentioned period the entertainment activities are soft and include: tournaments, gym and evening shows).
For adults are available: theatre performances, piano bar and a varied sport program and daily entertainment. For children and kids the miniclub activities are organised in twogroups:
- Hero Camp for children from 3 to 12 years (further divided in group ages) and include: equipped playground, theatre workshop, game room, video room and relax area for an afternoon nap.
- Young Club for children from 13 to 17 years old with sport activities, dances, games, tournaments, cabaret, role games.
Roccaruja Hotel Club offers a restaurant service suitable for the needs of the whole family and offers:
- Panoramic and air-conditioned restaurant with meals served as buffet and drinks included (microfiltered water, lager, house wine).
- Possibility of menus for guests with food intolerances (on request during booking); (specific food is not provided)
- Reserved area for children with “Banchetto dell’Eroe”: a special menu for kids that can dine with the staff.
- Nursery open 24h per day and equipped with fresh products and basic meals with no salt. Parents can also prepared children food up to 2 years.
For more demanding guests a ESSE PLUS is available with a charge of 54,00 € per room per day and includes:
- The day of arrival: welcome aperitif, priority check-in by 14:00, possibility of a free lunch, first minibar supply included
- During the stay: assigned table in the restaurant, beach service (a beach umbrella, sunbed and sun chair from the second row (first row with extra charge), daily changed beach towel, 10% discount on a selection of bazar products (newspapers and tax stamps excluded), lunch Around Program with the possibility of booking lunch in any of the Esse Club in Sardinia (10,00 € per person for guests in half board treatment)
- The day of leaving: possibility of late check-out by 12:00
The Hotel Club Roccaruja is directly on a sandy beach equipped with free beach umbrellas and sunbeds from the second row. On the Roccaruja Resort’s beach are a beach volley field and a diving centre.
In Stintino there are several popular beaches but the most known and appreciated is La Pelosa, at 700 meters from the hotel. La Pelosa is characterized by white sand and a crystal sea with thousand of blue nuances and a low and sandy seabed. The beach is sheltered from winds and thanks to the calm sea, La Pelosa is suitable for families with small children. Other beaches of Stintino easily reachable are: La Pelosetta, Le Saline, Pazzona, Ezzi Mannu, Cala Coscia di Donna and Cala Vapore.
Thanks to its privilege position from Stintino is possible to visit the Natural park of Asinara and La Maddalena Archipelago and organising sailing excursions, diving courses or other water sports such as windsurf.
Port of Porto Torres: about 30 km
Airport of Alghero: about 55 km
Port and airport of Olbia: about 145 km
Port of Golfo Aranci: about 170 km
Port of Arbatax: about 245 km
Port and airport of Cagliari: about 260 km