Villaggio Le Tonnare is a 4-star village by the sea close to the Asinara archipelago at 3 km from Stintino, on the northwest of Sardinia.
Stintino’s holiday resort, Villaggio Le Tonnare, is part of an historic tuna site which has been renovated, and today is protected as cultural heritage. Le Tonnare has a panoramic position and is surrounded by nature: it is a resort for families which offers the best comforts both for adults and children and it is the perfect solution for people looking for a resort with entertainment activities by the sea in Stintino.
Le Tonnare Village has 182 rooms furnished in a simple and functional style and equipped with air conditioning, telephone, Tv, safe, minibar, patio or balcony and shower bathroom. They are available as:
- STANDARD: garden view rooms which can accommodate up to 3 people.
- SEA VIEW: like standard but with an amazing sea view on Stintino sea
- JUNIOR SUITE: more spacious rooms built on two floors. They are suitable for bigger families of 4 or 5 guests
Guests of Villaggio Le Tonnare can use a wide range of activities such as:
- 1 big fresh water swimming pool equipped with beach umbrellas and sunbeds with limited availability. It is divided into 3 sections: one for adults, one for children, one for organised activities
- Beach service with beach umbrellas and sunbeds with limited availability, beach towels available with a deposit
- Free wi-fi in the common areas
- Daily entertainment activities with sport shared lessons, tournaments, parties, performances and dancing evenings
- Baby & Mini-club from 3 to 11 years and Junior-club from 12 to 16 years with tailored programs including entertainment and sport activities, every day from 09:30 to 18:30 (excluded lunch time)
- Pool bar
- Indoor theatre
- 1 small five-a-side football pitch
- 1 beach volleyball court
- Tennis courts
- Water gym
- Boules pitch
- Small size pets are welcome but do not have access to common areas: € 60.00 per week (muzzle, lead and the related cleaning of the common spaces are compulsory)
- Two spacious, unattended car parks inside the resort
- Tourist medical guard in the surroundings and with extra charge
- Children aged 0-2 years: free of charge if they have their own cot, or € 100.00 per week (or 15,00 € per night) including cot and meals, to be paid on the spot
Service functioning is guaranteed from 01/06 to 07/09 and it can be changed at the discretion of the management.
A compulsory Tonnare Card is due on the spot (€40.00 per person/week from the age of 3), and includes sports activities, sports equipment, beach service (on a first come, first served basis), entertainment for adults and children with Baby and Mini Club 3/11 years, Junior Club 12/16 years, and Wi-Fi in the common areas.
Rais Restaurant of Le Tonnare Village has a spacious indoor area and a panoramic terrace where breakfast, lunch and dinner with drinks included (water, house wine and soft drinks on tap) are served as a buffet. In July and August, guests can attend a theme evening, and a leaving Dinner and, weather conditions permitting, they can dine at the Grill-Pizzeria (with extra charge).
The chef of Villaggio Le Tonnare can also organize gluten-free meals wich can be integrated with food provided by guests (on request during booking and to be communicated also during the check-in).
Village Tonnare of Stintino is on a beach with sand, pebbles and crystal clear turquoise water. Guests can use the sun loungers and beach umbrellas on a first come, first served basis. Beach towels are available for hire, with a deposit.
One of the most renowned for its beauty beaches of the area is La Pelosa in Stintino, with its fine white sand and bright turquoise water, on the narrow strait between the mainland and the nature reserve of the island of Asinara. Other beautiful beaches to visit on the surroundings, in the north-west coast of Sardinia include: Lazzareto, Maria Pia, Le Bombarde, Baja di Conte, Mugoni, Porto Ferro, Porto Palmas and Punta Negra. Stintino is an old fishing village, now a popular tourist destination, easily reached with public transport.
Asinara’s isle, once an ex prison colony, and today a nature reserve and National Park, is easily reachable by boat with organised guided tours.
Port of Porto Torres: about 25 km
Airport of Alghero: about 50 km
Port and airport of Olbia: about 145 km
Port of Golfo Aranci: about 165 km
Port of Arbatax: about 235 km
Port and airport of Cagliari: about 255 km