Sporting Club Roccaruja is a 4-star hotel at 600 meters from the sea in Cala Falcone, Stintino, on the northwest coast of Sardinia. The hotel is close to the paradisiac beach of La Pelosa renowned for its fine, white sand and bright, turquoise water.
The resort, one of the first built in Italy, is in the Roccaruja’s park and is immersed in the scents of the Mediterranean vegetation. It has been recently renovated and offers a varied programme of sports and entertainment activities: the perfect destination for guests looking for nature, relax and fun.
Sporting Club Roccaruja has 62 renewed rooms distributed over low buildings surrounded by greenery and close to the swimming pool and the central area. Rooms are equipped with air-conditioning, TV, minibar, safe, hairdryer, telephone, renewed bathroom and garden furnished with table and chairs. Rooms are available as double, twin, triple and quadruple with bunk beds and family rooms with two separate areas and a shared bathroom, accommodating 4/5 guests.
NB: from 25 June to 03 September Tuesday is only day for arrivals and departures. In the other periods, stays from Tuesday to Friday or from Friday to Tuesday are admitted on request subject to reconfirmation.
Guests at the Sporting Club can use the same facilities as the Hotel Roccaruja, including sporting equipment, entertainment and recreational activities, accessible with the Club Card.
The Resort offers the following services:
- Swimming pool with jacuzzi
- Beach service included from the second row
- Shuttle service to the private beach
- Wi-fi in the communal areas
- Daytime and evening entertainment
- Children playground by the pool
- Mini and Young Club (Hero Camp from 3 to 12 years, divided by age within the group, and Young Club from 13 to 17 years)
- Nursery open all day
- Music bar by the pool
- Club house
- TV room, sports tournaments, children’s play area, shop, games room, billiards, amphitheatre for evening entertainment (at the Hotel Roccaruja)
- 2 tennis courts in synthetic grass also used for 5-a-side football, basketball and beach volleyball (at Hotel Roccaruja)
- Large private carpark
- Shiatsu weeks from 11/06 to 25/06 and from 10/09 to 24/09
- Excursions with departures directly from the hotel, including trips to the isle of Asinara, Alghero and the archipelago of La Maddalena
- Dinghies rental
- Pets admitted on request (max 20 kg): 50,00 € for final cleaning.
The resort offers a restaurant service suitable for the needs of the entire family with:
- Panoramic restaurant on two covered terraces (with open roof); assigned table and meals served as buffet with traditional, international cuisine and pizza.
- Drinks included during meals (microfiltered water, lager, house wine).
- Possibility of menus for guests with food intolerances (on request during booking); the experienced staff can prepare gluten-free meals with no contaminations (specific food can be provided by guests)
- Special menu for kids that can dine with the staff in the reserved area
A compulsory daily CLUB CARD is due from 4th June till 17th September (from 3 years upwards) for 6,00 € per person. The Club Card gives access to a wide range of services and includes: Mini and Young Club, group sports courses (windsurf, sailing and tennis), use of canoes, dance classes, shuttle service to the private beach.
A compulsory Infant card will be applied for children 0/2 years: 7,00 Euro per day to be paid on the spot. Price includes: baby cot and the use of the nursery
For demanding guests the resort provides a ESSE PLUS, available with a charge of 54,00 € per room per day and includes:
- Priority check-in
- Welcome aperitif
- Welcome lunch on the day of arrival
- Room access from 14:00
- First minibar supply included
- Assigned table for the entire stay
- Late check-out at 12:00
- Beach towel with a daily changed
- Beach service with beach umbrella, sunbed and sunchair on the first row
- 10% discount of a selection of bazar products (newsstand excluded)
- Lunch Around Program with the possibility of booking lunch in any of the Esse Club in Sardinia (10,00 € per person for guests in half board treatment)
The resort closest beach is at 600 metres, easily reached with the hotel shuttle bus. The beach has water sports, diving and excursions centres, as well as a volleyball court. Beach umbrellas, deckchair and sun lounger are available to guests for free from the second row (with limited availability). The beach also has a private jetty for mooring boats. At just over a km away is the beautiful Pelosa beach, the most famous in north Sardinia.
Port of Porto Torres: about 30 km
Airport of Alghero: about 50 km
Port and airport of Olbia: about 150 km
Port of Golfo Aranci: about 174 km
Port and airport of Cagliari: about 260 km