The Club Esse Sporting is a 4-star hotel 650 meters from the sea in Capo Falcone, in Stintino, on the northwestern coast of Sardinia.
The Club Esse Sporting in Capo Falcone is located near one of the most famous beaches in Sardinia, La Pelosa, a real paradise on earth with transparent waters and white sand. The hotel is located inside the Sporting park and surrounded by the intense scents of the Mediterranean scrub. The structure has been totally renovated and represents one of the first tourist villages in Italy and with its rich program of entertainment and sports activities it is the ideal destination for families with children or for an informal public who loves sports, nature and fun. .
The Club Esse Sporting has 62 renovated rooms located in low buildings surrounded by greenery and distributed around the swimming pool and the service center. All rooms are equipped with air conditioning, television, mini fridge, safe, hairdryer, renovated bathroom, telephone and private equipped garden. The rooms can be double, twin, triple and quadruple with bunk beds; Family rooms are also available on request, consisting of two separate rooms with shared bathroom, suitable for 3/5 people.
Club Esse Sporting guests can use all sports equipment and experience the recreational and entertainment activities already included in the club card.
Specifically, the resort offers the following services:
- Wi-Fi in the common areas
- Swimming pool with hydromassage (cap mandatory)
- Beach service included starting from the second row
- Shuttle to the private beach and to the Club Esse Roccaruja
- Daytime and evening entertainment
- Children's area in the pool
- Stroller and beach towel rental on request
- Activities for children and teenagers divided into: Hero Camp (from 3 to 12 years old) with specialized assistance, play area, playroom and video library, children's theater and relaxation area and Young Club (from 13 to 17 years old) which offers sports activities, dances, role-playing and party games, cabaret workshop
- Nursery open from 07:30 to 23:30
- Music bar on the swimming pool
- Club house at the Club Esse Roccaruja
- TV room, sports tournaments, games room and billiards, playground, bazaar, amphitheater for evening shows (at the Club Esse Roccaruja)
- Purchase of newspapers and newspapers on request
- 2 synthetic grass tennis courts that can also be used for five-a-side football, basketball, beach volleyball and beach tennis (at Club Esse Roccaruja)
- 2 unattended reserved outdoor car parks
- Excursions with direct departure from the hotel (between the locations involved: Asinara island, Alghero and the Maddalena archipelago)
- Diving center
- Dinghy rental
- Private dock
- Laundry service
- Pets allowed (max 20 kg) one per room on request. They are excluded from common areas and there is a supplement of € 50.00 per week or € 10.00 per day for final cleaning.
NB: the entertainment and animation services take place from 31 May to 20 September. Outside the dates indicated, evening entertainment, tournaments and fitness are guaranteed.
In order to use the services it will be necessary to wear a colored bracelet for the duration of the stay.
The resort offers excellent cuisine to meet the needs of even the most discerning palates and features:
- Panoramic restaurant on two covered terraces with opening roof
- Assigned table and buffet service of regional, international cuisine and pizza
- Drinks included with meals: mineralized water, wine and lager beer
- Kitchens equipped for the preparation without contamination of gluten-free or intolerant meals (food must be provided by the customer)
- Theme nights
- Hero's Banquet: special menu for children with the possibility of eating together with the animators in the special area.
The CLUB CARD is mandatory from 31 May to 20 September from the age of 3 at a cost of € 6.00 per person per day. The club card allows access to all areas of the resort and includes Hero Camp and Young Club, group fitness courses, water aerobics, beach volleyball and beach tennis, soccer, canoeing, tennis, group dances, access to the theater, evening entertainment , shuttle service to the private beach.
Upon arrival it is also mandatory to pay an INFANT CARD for children 0/2 years at a cost of € 7.00 per day and includes the cot (possibility of a second cot on request) and the use of the baby bottle and food provided .
ESSE PLUS HOLIDAY
At Club Esse Sporting it is possible to book the Esse Plus Holiday formula designed to maximize comfort. At a cost of € 40.00 per room per day, the formula includes:
- Priority check-in
- Welcome Lunch: free lunch on the day of arrival
- Room delivery by 14:00
- Late check-out by 12:00
- Gift of the initial supply of the fridge bar
- Priority assignment of the table in the restaurant for the duration of the stay
- Beach towel with daily change
- Assignment for the entire duration of the stay of umbrella, deckchair and sunbed (excluding the first row)
- 10% discount at the Club Esse bazaar (excluding newspapers and books)
- Lunch Around: possibility to have lunch at any Club Esse in Sardinia, by reservation (free for full board guests, € 10.00 per person for guests with other treatments).
The nearest beach is located 650 meters away, and is easily accessible by the hotel shuttle. It is equipped with a beach volleyball court, a nautical center, a diving center and an excursion center. Umbrellas, deck chairs and sun loungers from the second row onwards are available to customers until exhaustion. Also available at the beach is a private pier for mooring boats. A little more than a kilometer stretches instead the wonderful Pelosa beach, the most famous in northern Sardinia, characterized by very shallow water and transparent and crystalline water. Beyond La Pelosa, Stintino is full of beaches: Ezzi Mannu, Cala Grande (rocky), Saline beach. Staying in Stintino you cannot miss a visit to the Asinara Park or to Alghero, a highly animated place in the summer nights and full of places suitable for nightlife.
- Port of Porto Torres: about 30 km
- Airport of Alghero: about 50 km
- Port and airport of Olbia: about 150 km
- Port of Golfo Aranci: about 175 km
- Port of Arbatax: about 250 km
- Port and airport of Cagliari: about 260 km