Su Gologone Country Resort is an exclusive 4 star hotel located in the countryside of Oliena, in the midst of vineyards and olive groves. The hotel is the perfect place for those looking for a relaxing holiday in a friendly and beautiful environment. In the heart of the countryside with all the comforts of a luxury hotel.
Guests of the Su Gologone Country Resort stay in elegant standard rooms, junior suites or suites. All rooms are furnished with antiques and decorated with traditional Sardinian textiles and ceramics made by some of the island's most famous artists. Each room has an ensuite bathroom with a shower, TV, minibar and air-conditioning/heating.
A wide range of facilities are available, including:
- Traditional restaurant with special areas dedicated to Sardinian art
- Pool terrace (breakfast and evening meal)
- 'Nido del Pane' a bakery selling foccaccia (open from May)
- 'Sa Horte Su Re' (restaurant serving traditional Sardinian cuisine, open from May)
- Lunch buffet and snack bar in a gazebo by the swimming pool
- Wine cellar, where you can sample wines, olive oils and cheeses.
- Art workshop, running creative courses for guests
- Terrace of Dreams (area dedicated to astronomy lessons)
- Art exhibitions
- Herbal tea refreshment area
- Spring-water swimming pool
- Tennis court, 5-a-side football pitch, mini golf course
- Table tennis and pool tables
- Bookshop and library
- Conference centre (50 – 200 people)
- Outdoor jacuzzi
- Childrens' playground
- Excursions in Land Rovers, quad bikes, bicycles, canoes and on horseback
- Themed garden (Wild West)
- Herb garden
- Pets allowed with a surcharge of €10.00 per day
LOCAL AREA AND ACTIVITIES
The breathtaking location of Su Gologone Country Resort makes it perfect for lovers of hiking and exploration. From the hotel, our expert guides are available to accompany guests on foot or off-road by quad bike, mountain bike, canoe or on horseback. There are many incredible beauty spots nearby, from the Supramonte mountain range, caves, Domus de Janas (prehistoric burial complex), the nuragic village of Tiscali (prehistoric settlement), the Lanaitho valley and the Gola di Gorroppu canyon. An art workshop runs courses in embroidery, sewing, ceramics and painting.
PORTS AND AIRPORTS
- Port of Olbia: 101 km
- Port of Golfo Aranci: 129 km
- Olbia-Costa Smeralda Airport: 100 km