Su Gologone Experience Hotel is an exclusive 4-star hotel immersed in the countryside of Oliena, among vineyards and centuries-old olive trees. The hotel is the ideal destination for those who want to spend their holidays in a relaxing way, in a family environment, in direct contact with nature without sacrificing the typical comfort of luxury hotels.
Guests of the Hotel Su Gologone Experience are welcomed in elegant rooms, all furnished with antiques, typical Sardinian fabrics and enriched with works and ceramics made by famous Sardinian artists. Each room has a bathroom with shower and hairdryer, TV, minibar, air conditioning / heating, safe, kettle, coffee maker, courtesy set with bathrobe and slippers, minibar. The types are as follows: - CLASSIC: rooms between 18 and 20 square meters, are welcoming and functional. Some have a balcony overlooking the garden or the internal courtyard. They can accommodate 2 people. - DELUXE: between 20 and 25 square meters in size, these rooms are equipped with a bed and sofa bed and a large bathroom with shower. Most of them have a balcony or terrace. They can accommodate 2 people. - DELUXE EMOTION: like the DELUXE, these 20 m2 double or twin rooms have an additional terrace or balcony with an outdoor bathtub. They can accommodate up to 3 people. - JUNIOR SUITE: large and comfortable between 25 and 30 square meters, they are equipped with a double bedroom and a seating area and some have a circular bathtub for two people, on the terrace or in the seating area as appropriate. They can accommodate 2 people. - JUNIOR SUITE DELUXE: like the JUNIOR SUITES, however, they can accommodate up to 4 people.
- SUITE: available in 5 different variants (Art Studio Suite, Experience Suite, Experience Wild Suite, Suite Colores and Suite dell'Arte), these splendid rooms share the finest materials and furnishings in the sign of the Sardinian tradition, as well as the high comfort. The dimensions vary from 35 to 48 square meters.
A wide range of services are available to Su Gologone Experience Hotel guests:
- Typical restaurant with rooms dedicated to Sardinian art
- Pool terrace (breakfast and dinner)
- "Dinner in the Garden" (dinner with typical foods of the Sardinian culinary tradition, in a suggestive garden among the scents of aromatic plants)
- "Nido del Pane" (Focacceria open from May)
- "Sa Corte de Su Re" (typical dinner with musical entertainment, open from May)
- Cellar / Winery (tasting of wines, oils and cheeses)
- Champagnoteque - Champagne tasting
- Art workshops + Creative courses
- Terrace of Dreams - Space dedicated to astronomy lessons
- Terrace of Desires - Relaxation and yoga area
- Exhibition space and art itineraries
- 3 Bar
- Herbal tea
- Spring water pool
- Tennis court, soccer field, minigolf
- Ping-Pong, billiards
- Bookshop and library
- Conference room (50-200 seats)
- Outdoor whirlpool
- Children playground
- Excursions in Land Rover, quad bikes, bicycles, canoes, horseback riding
- Tex Willer's garden
- Garden and Aromatic Herb Path
Pets allowed: supplement of € 10.00 per day.
The happy position of the Su Gologone Country Resort hotel makes it particularly suitable for lovers of hiking tourism: starting from the hotel and with expert guides, it is possible to make excursions on foot or by off-road vehicle, quad bikes, bicycles, canoes and on horseback. visit the Supramonte mountain range, the caves, the Domus de Janas, the Nuragic village of Tiscali, the Lanaitho Valley or the suggestive Gorroppu Gorge. In addition, embroidery and sewing, pottery and painting courses are offered in the art workshops.
- Port of Arbatax: about 100 km
- Airport and port of Olbia: about 100 km
- Port of Golfo Aranci: about 120 km
- Port of Porto Torres: about 160 km
- Airport of Alghero: about 165 km
- Airport and port of Cagliari: about 195 km