The Club Hotel Baiaverde is located in Valledoria, 120 meters from the wonderful beach of San Pietro a Mare and a few kilometers from Castelsardo, one of the most beautiful villages in Italy, on the northern coast of Sardinia.
The Baiaverde Village is set in a splendid location just 120 meters from the beach and is surrounded by a dense forest of pines, mimosas, junipers and eucalyptus. The location and setting help to create a peaceful atmosphere, in perfect balance with a good dose of fun and entertainment guaranteed by the services offered. Thanks to these qualities and attention to detail, the Baiaverde di Valledoria is particularly suitable for both couples and families with children and teenagers.
The Club Hotel Residence Baiaverde offers its customers comfortable and spacious Suites, with independent entrance and located on the ground or first floor of charming terraced houses. The Suites are available in the types:
- CLASSIC SUITE: about 30 square meters large and furnished in a simple and functional way, equipped with minibar and TV (no sat). The Classic Suites consist of a bedroom with two beds (bed about 140x190 cm), a living room with a double sofa bed, a private bathroom with shower, a large furnished balcony or patio.
- SUPERIOR SUITE: larger than the Classic (about 32 square meters), recently renovated and furnished with designer furniture. The Superior Suites have a minibar, 20 '' LCD TV (no satellite), air conditioning, telephone, hairdryer, safe, and consist of a bedroom with two beds (bed approx. 160x190 cm), living room with double sofa bed, private bathroom. with shower, large furnished balcony or patio.
Upon request at the time of booking and with a supplement to be paid upon arrival, the following are also available
- SUPERIOR SEA VIEW SUITE: located on the first floor, with side sea view from the balcony and in a privileged position with respect to the beach.
- SUPERIOR DELUXE SUITE: equipped with free Wi-Fi in the room (limited access), beach towels with daily change, kettle with assortment of teas, instant coffee and herbal teas, an umbrella and two sunbeds in the first two rows on the beach with a fixed seat assigned.
When booking, families with children up to 3 years old can request the Baby Kit (on request, subject to availability), which includes the activation of the kitchenette in the room with gas stove or electric plate, a basic equipment of crockery and saucepan to heat baby food, the rental of a camping cot. The Baby Special Kit is also available (on request, subject to availability), which also includes high chair, baby bath tub, bottle warmer and small rocking chair in addition to what is already included in the Baby Kit.
For those looking for the comfort of a fully equipped apartment combined with the typical services of a holiday village, there are two-room and three-room apartments with kitchenette that can be booked from the Baiaverde Residence page.
The Club Hotel Residence Baiaverde offers numerous services for a holiday of comfort and relaxation:
- Hall and reception with free value custody
- TV and reading room with free Wi-Fi connection (limited access)
- Coin operated laundry from 29 May to 30 September
- Bar / ice cream parlor
- Panoramic air-conditioned restaurant
- Pizzeria / grill open for dinner from 29 May to 30 September
- Bazaar open from 12 June to 10 September with packaged food and basic necessities
- Internet point (for a fee)
- Wi-Fi connection (with limited access) in the Superior Suites (optional and for a fee) and in the Superior Deluxe Suites
- Free unattended parking
- Animals are not allowed
- Bicycle, high chair and pushchair rental (for a fee)
- Beach equipped with umbrellas and sunbeds available for free (from 12 June to 10 September) easily accessible through the private road of the village
Just 2 km from Baiaverde there are other services such as shopping centers, supermarkets, pharmacies and tourist medical services.
The restaurant is certainly one of the strengths of the Hotel Baiaverde: the structure has a large air-conditioned restaurant, from which you can enjoy a wonderful sea view and in which local and national cuisine is served every day, with particular attention to dishes of sea and pastry. To best meet the needs of all hotel guests, the Baiaverde offers 4 treatments.
- Room only: includes a kit to make a small breakfast in the room with packaged croissant + espresso pods + kettle for making tea and instant coffee
- Breakfast only: with continental buffet served at the hotel restaurant
- Half board: with breakfast + dinner served at the table with a choice of first, second and side dishes, mixed fruit or dessert
- Full board: with half board + "light" lunch, a light meal with table service and a choice between first of the day + fruit or second of the day + fruit
Water and house wine are always included, for both lunch and dinner.
For lunch, guests who choose bed only, breakfast only or half board can take advantage of the hotel formula restaurant, with a "Fast Menu" with a choice of various dishes of the day and composed dishes. The Fast Menu is always to be considered for a fee, it must be requested on site and is subject to reconfirmation according to availability.
Upon daily booking and always subject to availability, guests on half board or full board can replace, at no extra charge, dinner in a restaurant with a set menu dinner at the Village pizzeria.
IMPORTANT: until May 28th and starting from October 1st the only accommodation (with breakfast kit in the room) is the only treatment available, between May 29th and September 30th breakfast is also available, while half board and full board are available from 12 June to 10 September.
For children up to 4 years of age, the Baiaverde Village offers (only for dinner) a special menu (children's menu), on request and at no extra charge; the children's menu includes rice cream, vegetable soups, white meats or veal, mini-burgers, mini-frankfurters, steamed house fish, omelettes, fresh cheese, vegetable soup, mixed fruit smoothies (important: they are not available other early childhood products).
From 12 June to 10 September, guests of the Baiaverde Village will have access to the numerous services included in the CLUB CARD, mandatory and to be paid upon arrival at a cost of € 10.00 per person / night from 4 years old. Among the services we point out:
- Double-depth swimming pool for adults and children, accessible in any case starting from 29 May and until 30 September
- Beach service (one umbrella and two sun loungers per room)
- Table tennis, stand up paddle and canoes
- Group lessons in swimming, canoeing, aqua-gym, spinning bike (by reservation on site), pilates, aerobics / zumba, archery
- Fully equipped and shaded playground
- Mini Club for children aged 4 to 6, Junior Club for children aged 7 to 11, Young Club for children aged 12 to 17 (at fixed times, excluding Saturdays)
- Participation in sports tournaments
- International soft daytime and evening entertainment, with tournaments, musical evenings with group dances
In the surrounding area it will also be possible, for a fee, to play soccer and tennis and to practice horse riding, surfing and kite-surfing, snorkeling, trekking, paragliding and sailing, rent cars and minibuses, take trips and excursions and even take advantage of treatments and spa treatments available at the nearby Terme di Casteldoria (about 8 km).
Just 120 m from the Hotel Residence Baiaverde there is a particularly beautiful beach of fine sand which can be reached via a comfortable and safe private road. The Baiaverde beach is partly free and partly equipped (from 12/06 to 10/09) with umbrellas and sunbeds available free of charge for hotel guests (the assignment is made according to the time of arrival at the beach of the guest).
Baiaverde overlooks a stretch of sandy coast interspersed with some rocks and is often a destination for lovers of water sports such as windsurfing, kitesurfing, snorkeling and the like.
A short distance from the Baiaverde Village are the beaches of Castelsardo and Lu Bagnu, just 15 km from the Baiaverde Village, those of Isola Rossa and Costa Paradiso (about 20 km), but also those of Santa Teresa di Gallura (a About 50 km). From Baiaverde you can also reach the wonderful white sandy beaches of Stintino such as La Pelosa, Le Saline and Ezzi Mannu (about 65 km away), those of Alghero, such as Lido di San Giovanni, Maria Pia, Le Bombarde and Porto Conte (about 70/75 km away).
- Port of Porto Torres: about 35 km
- Alghero airport: about 75 km
- Port and airport of Olbia: about 90 km
- Port of Golfo Aranci: about 110 km
- Port of Arbatax: about 220 km
- Port and airport of Cagliari: about 250 km