Club Hotel Baiaverde is in San Pietro a Mare, Valledoria, half way between Castelsardo and Santa Teresa di Gallura, on the north coast of Sardinia.
Baiaverde resort, at just 120 metres from the beach, is surrounded by a beautiful pine wood, with mimosa, juniper and eucalyptus trees. It has a wonderfully relaxing atmosphere, fun at the same time, and for this reason is a resort particularly suitable both for families with children and for couples.
Club Hotel Baiaverde offers its guests comfortable suites, all with a private entrance, either on the ground floor or first floor. There are various types of suite available:
- CLASSIC SUITE, large, around 30 sq m, with simple and functional furnishings. They are equipped with minibar and TV. A double or twin bedroom, living room with double sofa bed, one private bathroom with shower, spacious, furnished balcony or patio. - SUPERIOR SUITE: larger than the Classic suite (around 32 sq m), recently renovated, with designer furniture. It has minibar, air-conditioning, LCD TV, telephone, safe, hairdryer. A double or twin bedroom, living room with double sofa bed, a private bathroom with shower, spacious, furnished balcony or patio.
On request when booking, with a surcharge to be paid on arrival:
- SEA VIEW SUPERIOR SUITE, located on the first floor and in a privileged position, with a side view of the sea and nearer the beach.
- SUPERIOR DELUXE SUITE, free wifi in the suite (not unlimited), beach towels changed daily, kettle with a selection of teas, infusions and instant coffee, a beach umbrella and two sunloungers in the first two rows on the beach, according to the daily time of arrival.
Please note: when booking you can request, for the particular needs of children under 3 years, the hotel's “Baby Kit” which includes a baby cot, the use of the kitchenette (gas or electric) of the room, and a “basic” equipment of tableware and a small pot to heating food; if you prefer you can opt for the Special Baby Kit, which also includes a high chair, a baby bath tub, bottle warmer and baby swing.
For those who prefer to stay in a completely equipped apartement, one-bedroom and two-bedroom apartmens are available in self-catering resort formula, which can be booked on the Residence Baiaverde's page.
Club Hotel Baiaverde has many facilities available for a comfortable and relaxing holiday, including:
- Hall and Reception with free valuables storage
- TV and reading room with free wifi (limited use only)
- Launderette (with surcharge) available from 30th May until 30th September
- Bar/ice cream parlour
- Panoramic, air-conditioned restaurant
- Pizzeria/grill open from 30th May until 30th September
- Mini market open from 13th June to 11th September, with food and basic necessities
- Internet point (with surcharge)
- Wifi (limited use only) in Superior Suite and Superior Deluxe Suite (on request and with a surcharge)
- Car parking (unattended)
- Pets are not allowed
- Bicycle, buggy and high chair rental (with surcharge)
- Beach easily reached via a private path in the resort, equipped with beach umbrellas and sunloungers, at no extra cost for hotel guests (from 13/06 until 11/09)
Just 2 km from Baiaverde, there are additional facilities, such as a shopping centre, supermarket, chemist and a medical service for tourists.
The restaurant is one of the strenghts at the Baiaverde resort: it is spacious, air-conditioned and has a wonderful sea view. Local and national cuisine is served, with particular attention to sea food and desserts.
Baiaverde offers 4 treatments.
- Bed only: includes a kit to have a small breakfast in the room with packaged croissant + coffee in pods + water and a kettle for tea and instant coffee
- Breakfast only: with continental buffet served at the hotel restaurant
- Half board: with breakfast + dinner served at the table which includes a choice of first courses, second courses and side dishes, fruit or dessert
- Full board: with half board + light lunch, a light meal with table service and a choice between first course of the day + fruit or second of the day + fruit
Water and house wine are always included, both for lunch and dinner.
Guests choosing Bed Only formula, the breakfast and the half board can have lunch at the restaurant of the hotel, with a Fast Menu including different dishes everyday. The availability of the Fast Menu has to be checked on the spot. The Fast Menu is chargeable.
On daily booking and subject to availability, guests on half board can exchange meals at the restaurant with a set menu at the pizzeria, without surcharge.
Please note: until May 29 and from October 1st, the Bed only formula (with room breakfast kit) is the only treatment available, between May 30th and September 30th breakfast is also available, instead half board and full board are available from 13 June to 11 September.
For children under 4 years old, the Baiaverde resort has a special menu available only for dinner, on request and at no extra cost, including creamed rice, vegetable soup, white meat or beef, mini hamburgers, mini hot dog sausages, steamed fish, omelette, cheese, fresh fruit smoothies (please note: other products for early childhood are not available).
From 13th June to 11th September, Baiaverde resort guests, thanks to the compulsory CLUB CARD (€ 10,00 per person/night from 4 years of age), can access various facilities, such as:
- Swimming pools for children and adults, both available from 30th May until 30th September
- Beach service (1 beach umbrella and 2 sunloungers per room)
- Table tennis, canoeing
- Group classes of swimming, canoeing, water aerobics, step, spinning, (on booking in loco), pilates, aerobics, zumba, archery
- Play area in the shade
- Mini Club for children aged 4 to 6 years, Junior Club from 7 to 11 years and Young Club for children aged 12 to 17 years (at scheduled times, except Saturdays)
- Sports matches
- Evening soft (international) entertainment, with sport activities and evening group dances.
Near the resort there are sports and other facilities available with an extra charge: five-a-side football, tennis, horse-riding, sailing, scuba-diving, snorkelling, surfing, kite-surfing, trekking, paragliding. Car and minibus hire for daytrips and excursions. Spa treatments at the nearby Terme di Casteldoria (8 km away).
At just 120 metres from the Baiaverde resort, and accessible via a private road, there is a stunning sandy beach, in part free and in part equipped with beach umbrellas and sunloungers (available at no extra cost for hotel guests, from 13th June to 11th September, assigned on a first come, first served basis).
The Baiaverde resort overlooks a sandy stretch of coast, interspersed with rocks, popular among water sports lovers, perfect for windsurfing, kite-surfing and snorkelling.
At a short distance from the resort, there are the beautiful, white sandy beaches of Stintino, such as La Pelosa, Le Saline and Ezzi Mannu (at 65 km), Alghero, the Lido di San Giovanni, Maria Pia, Le Bombarde and Porto Conte (at 75 km), Castelsardo (Lu Bagnu, 15 km), Isola Rossa and Costa Paradiso (20 km) and Santa Teresa di Gallura (50 km).
- Port of Porto Torres: 35 km
- Alghero airport: 75 km
- Port and airport of Olbia: 90 km
- Port of Golfo Aranci: 110 km
- Port of Arbatax: 220 km
- Port and airport of Cagliari: 250 km
Are you looking for a holiday in Sardinia, close to the beach, with pool and entertainment activities but can't find the right price?
Baiaverde Club Hotel in Valledoria offers you a choice between two unbeatable deals:
1) SUPER EARLY BOOKING DISCOUNTS UP TO 25%
- the BEST choice to get yourself a fabulous riskless price
- only a small down-payment requested to confirm the booking
- up to 100% refund possibile in case of cancellation*
2) NON REFUNDABLE DEALS UP TO 30%
- the BEST choice to get yourself the best price and don't think about it anymore
- to be fully prepaid upon booking
- 100% non-refundable in case of cancellation/modification
What is your choice? Calculate your quotation and book online or contact us at 0039 070 671861 for more information but...don't wait too long because the availability of both offers is limited!
* Free cancellation is possible:
- up to 3 days before arrival for stays before 29th May and from 12th September
- up to 21 days before arrival for stays in other periods