The Marina Manna Hotel & Club Village is a 3-star village 400 meters from the sea in Valledoria, along the northern coast of Sardinia.
The Marina Manna Club Village in Valledoria is spread over several buildings around the swimming pool of the structure, the nerve center of the village. With large well-kept outdoor spaces, the Marina Manna is perfect for those looking for fun holidays a short distance from a sandy beach like that of San Pietro.
Those who want more autonomy and privacy can take advantage of some apartments, in a more private and bookable position, such as Marina Manna Club Village Residence.
All the rooms of the Marina Manna Village have air conditioning, TV with foreign channels, refrigerator, minibar with paid drinks, telephone, safe and hairdryer. All have independent entrance and bathroom with shower and are available as:
- CLASSIC: double rooms to which it is possible to add a cot, with furnished veranda or balcony.
- SUPERIOR: larger than the Classic and recently renovated, they can accommodate a third bed or cot and always have a veranda, balcony or patio with table and chairs.
- FAMILY: accommodations consisting of a double bedroom, separate living room with 2 low beds, a single bathroom and entrance, with furnished veranda, patio or balcony and the possibility of a fifth bed or cot.
The Marina Manna Hotel and Club Village offers its guests:
- Swimming pools for adults and children equipped with sun beds and umbrellas
- Wi-Fi in common areas
- Illuminated tennis / soccer field
- Ping pong table
- Foosball table
- Air-conditioned restaurant with Mediterranean cuisine and themed evenings (drinks included only with the Full Formula, with water, draft beer and local bottled wine)
- Pizzeria with wood oven
- TV room and common room
- Bazaar / boutique with handicraft products
- Unguarded private parking
On request and for a fee:
- Beach service
- Baby sitting
- Possibility to book excursions
- Vehicle rental
NB: pets not allowed.
The beach in front of the village is that of San Pietro a Mare in Valledoria, is about 400 meters away and can be reached with a few minutes' walk. The beach of San Pietro is of white sand, just as the seabed is mainly of white sand, which also hosts some rocks, ready to be explored with a mask and snorkel. The sea has shades of blue and aqua green and thanks to its low and sloping bottom it is suitable for the whole family.
The beach of San Pietro is located along a stretch of sandy coast of about a dozen km, where there are also the beach of La Ciaccia (at 3 km), Baia della Mimose (at 9 km), Poltu Biancu (at 10 km ), Li Junchi (11 km), Li Mindi (12 km), Li Feruli (14 km), the latter in the Badesi area.
The village of Valledoria is less than 2 km away, and in the summer it offers restaurants, clubs and bars where you can spend pleasant evenings. Castelsardo is also a valid option for the city leisure of Marina Manna guests, as it is about fifteen minutes away by car.
- Port of Porto Torres: about 50 km
- Alghero airport: about 80 km
- Port and airport of Olbia: about 90 km
- Port of Golfo Aranci: about 100 km
- Port of Arbatax: about 230 km
- Port and airport of Cagliari: around 245 km