The Marina Manna Hotel & Club Village is a 3-star resort located 400 meters from the sea in Valledoria, on the North coast of Sardinia.
The Marina Manna Club Village of Valledoria is composed by several buildings located around the swimming pool of the resort. With large well-kept outdoor spaces, the Marina Manna is perfect for those looking for fun holidays just a short distance from a sandy beach like San Pietro. Those who want more privacy, can take advantage of some apartments, in a more reserved location; it is possible to book the apartments as Marina Manna Club Village Residence.
All the rooms of the Marina Manna Village in San Pietro a Mare have air conditioning, TV with foreign channels, minibar (with an extra charge), telephone, safe and hairdryer. All have independent entrance and bathroom with shower and are available as: - CLASSIC: double rooms in which you can add a cot, equipped with furnished veranda or balcony. - SUPERIOR: larger than the Classic and recently renovated, they can accommodate a third bed or a cot and they always have a veranda, balcony or patio with table and chairs. - FAMILY: accommodations consisting of a double bedroom, separate living room with 2 separate beds, a bathroom and an entrance, with furnished veranda, patio or balcony and possibility to add a fifth bed or cot.
The Marina Manna Hotel and Club Village offers its guests:
- Beach service with beach umbrellas and sunbeds included from the second row (first row € 10.00 per day and on request)
- Swimming pools for adults and children equipped with sun beds and beach umbrellas
- Wi-Fi in common areas
- Tennis/five-a-side football court with lighting
- Ping pong table
- Table football
- Theater for entertainment and shows
- Air-conditioned buffet restaurant with Mediterranean cuisine and theme nights (drinks included only with the Full Formula, with water, draft beer and local bottled wine)
- Pizzeria with wood oven
- TV room and common room
- Bazaar / boutique with handicraft products
- Unattended private parking
On request and with an extra charge:
- Baby sitting
- Possibility to book excursions
- Car rental
IMPORTANT: pets are not allowed.
The beach in front of the village is San Pietro a Mare di Valledoria, it is about 400 meters away and it can be reached with a few minutes walk. The beach of San Pietro is of white sand, just as the seabed is predominantly of white sand but also it has some rocks, so it is perfect to be explored with a mask and snorkel. The sea has shades of blue and green and thanks to its low and sloping seabed it is suitable for the whole family. The beach of San Pietro is located along a stretch of sandy coast of a dozen km, where there are also the beach of La Ciaccia (3 km), Baia della Mimose (9 km), Poltu Biancu (10 km ), Li Junchi (11 km), Li Mindi (12 km), Li Feruli (14 km), these last two beaches are located in the Badesi area. The village of Valledoria is less than 2 km away, and in summer it offers restaurants, clubs and bars for pleasant evenings. Castelsardo is also a valid option for city entertainment for guests of the Marina Manna, given that it is a fifteen minute by car.
- Port of Porto Torres: about 50 km
- Alghero airport: about 80 km
- Port and airport of Olbia: about 85 km
- Port of Golfo Aranci: about 100 km
- Port of Arbatax: about 230 km
- Port and airport of Cagliari: about 245 km