The Falkensteiner Resort Capo Boi is a 5-star beach resort in Villasimius, with stunning views of the sea and bay of Capo Carbonara. Capo Boi is a historic Villasimius hotel that was taken over by Falkensteiner in 2016. It is the ideal destination for a beach holiday for the whole family, with many facilities and special children go free offers.
Capo Boi Resort in Villasimius is a charming hotel in Sardinia, surrounded by Mediterranean plants and vegetation: 2 swimming pool in the core of a beautiful pine forest, a garden with coloured flowers of bougainvillea and well maintained paths with palms. The Capo Boi Falkensteiner is the perfect resort for those who look for a luxury property with high standards and all services and facilities typical of a family beach resort.
Grand Hotel Capo Boi has 122 rooms spread in the main building, the complex Garden and the villas. All rooms have balcony or terrace, air conditioning and independent heating, TV, hairdryer, electronic safe, minibar, direct dial telephone and free Wi-Fi. They are available in the following types:
- FAMILY ROOM WITH PARK VIEW (36 sqm), composed of bedroom and living room with sofa beds (for children up to 11 years old) separated by a sliding door. One bathroom with shower.
- JUNIOR SUITE WITH PARK VIEW, SEA VIEW OR PARTIAL SEA VIEW (from 33 to 43 sqm), composed of a double bed and a living room area with sofa bed (for children up to 9 years old) separated by a screen and a bathroom with shower.
- FAMILY SUITE GARDEN (42 sqm), composed of a double bedroom, a bedroom for two children, a 21 sqm terrace and a bathroom with shower.
- TWO-ROOM VILLA (50 to 60 sqm), cottages composed of 2 double bedrooms, a sofa bed and two bathrooms with shower.
- VILLA FAMILY (55 sqm) Private villas composed of a master bedroom, a second bedroom, two sofa beds in the living room separated by the double bedroom through a sliding door, and one or two bathrooms.
There are disabled access rooms available on request.
The Capo Boi resort in Villasimius offers its guests a wide range of facilities, for adults and children to allow everybody to experience an unforgettable holiday in one of the most popular destinations all around Sardinia:
Included in the offer:
- Half board (buffet, drinks not included)
- Welcome drink
- Beach umbrellas and sunbeds with limited availability
- Access to the swimming pools, to the Acquapura Spa (only from 3 y.o.) and to the gym
- Bottle of mineral water in all rooms
- Free Wi-Fi
- Car parking
- Vegetable garden with activities and games for children
- Beach bag with bathrobe, beach towels and water shoes available for the entire stay
Available with extra charge: sea excursions leaving from the beach of the resort.
Important: pets are not admitted.
RESORT FOR FAMILIES AND CHILDREN
The Falkensteiner Villlage is the ideal solution for family holidays with children in Villasimius. The resort provides activities and entertainment for its young guests:
- Entertainment for children of all ages (international team)
- Area reserved for children at the restaurant
- Lunch with the entertainment staff
- Summer Camp Cagliari Calcio and soccer classes with Hannover ’96 (with extra charge)
- Movie nights once or twice a week
- Falky dance in the evenings
- Falky Land with indoor and outdoor areas for children from 3 y.o.
- Falky swimming school for newborns and children
- Activities in the swimming pool for the whole family
- Babysitter (on request with supplement)
- Family rooms
- Baby Kit to request in advance: buggy, changing table, bottle warmer and kettle.
Fakenstainer Capo Boi is a luxury resort with direct access to the beach and has 2 beautiful swimming pools surrounded by nature:
- Infinity Relax-Pool: split level swimming pool with views over Capo Carbonara
- Activity Pool: for families with children, with play area, slides and activities with the animation team
RESTAURANT AND BAR
Capo Boi Falkensteiner is a an exclusive resort very popular for the quality of its food; there are many options:
- "La Piazzetta di Capo Boi": is the main resort's restaurant with a sea view and a corner dedicated to children and teens. The buffet, both for breakfast and dinner, offers delicious cuisine and fresh regional produce. At dinner the chef organises themed-buffet, show cooking and barbecue.
- "Osteria del Mare": is the beach restaurant. During the day it serves light lunches with an easy atmosphere and in the evenings from June to September it becomes an elegant and romantic restaurant with refined dishes à la carte and the sound of the waves as background music.
- "Bottega del Gelato": homemade ice cream made only with the best organic ingredients
- "La Casa della Pizza": with oven traditional pizzas that suit everyone's taste
- Lounge Bar: for snacks, aperitifs and Sardinian wine tasting, entertaining evenings with parties, dj set, live music and shows with performers
- Pool Bar: near the Infinity pool, with pizza, bruschetta and fresh salads
- Beach Bar: drinks and snacks on the beach
- Sardinian-themed nights with typical dishes and folkloristic shows
SPA AND SPORT
The resort has recently opened a brand new Acquapura SPA (available only for guests from 3 y.o. and with specific norms for each area and treatment), an area of 750 sqm that includes Turkish bath, Finnish sauna, biosauna, indoor and outdoor pool with floating lounges and five wellness treatment rooms. There is also a gym, 2 tennis courts and a fitness centre with panoramic view on the garden that offers many daily activities such as gymnastics, water gym, meditation, yoga, pilates, stretching and many more. It is possible to rent bicycles, Standup Paddle, Surf boards, Canoes, Pedal boats and sailboats. The resort can count on experts who will prepare a food & workout personalised program for the resorts’ guests who request it (with extra charge).
It is possible to book divind and snorkelling excursions with the diving centre of the resort.
The resort is located directly on the sea, on one of the most beautiful beaches of the island. Golden sand and crystal clear water, the beach is part of the protected marine area of Capo Carbonara. The beach is equipped with sunloungers, beach umbrellas and a beach bar.
The position of the Falkensteiner Resort Capoi Boi is ideal for exploring the coastline of the marine protected area of Capo Carbonara and the beaches of Villasimius and the southeast coast of Sardinia. Among the most beautiful beaches: Porto Sa Ruxi (1 km), Campus (2 km), Solanas (6 km), Simius (7 km), the beach “Spiaggia del Riso” (7 km), Porto Giunco (a 9 km), Punta Molentis (13 km), Cala Sinzias (15 km), Cala Pira (18 km).
Many on land and on sea excursions are available. The white beaches of Costa Rei are in close proximity and the capital city of Cagliari at 50km from the resort.
- Port and Airport of Cagliari: around 50 km
- Port of Arbatax: around 110 km
- Port and Airport of Olbia: around 270 km
- Port of Porto Torres: around 275 km
- Airport of Alghero: around 280 km
- Port of Golfo Aranci: around 285 km
Book now your next holiday at Falkensteiner Resort Capo Boi***** in Villasimius and get:
- 20% off all stays confirmed at least 45 days in advance
- 10% off all stays confirmed at least 30 days in advance
Offers are non refundable and have limited availability, book straightaway and don't waste this opportunity!