Hotel Cormoran is a 4 star resort on the south-east coast of Sardinia directly overlooking the beach of Campus in Villasimius.
Cormoran is composed of 5 buildings with direct access to the beach, and offers the facilities typical of top resorts for families in South Sardinia. The hotel is surrounded by a green area and it is the ideal solution for nature lovers looking for a resort by the sea in Villasimius.
Cormoran of Campus in Villasimius has 76 comfortable rooms, with terrace if located on the ground floor or balcony if on the first floor. All of them are fully equipped with air-conditioning, TV, safe, minibar (with extra charge) and bathroom with hairdryer. The following types of rooms are available:
- CLASSIC SEA SIDE: composed of two separated spaces with a door between them. The main room has a double bed and the small room a bunk bed;they are very close to the beach.
- CLASSIC GARDEN SIDE: very similar to the Sea Side rooms but overlooking the garden.
- DELUXE SEA VIEW: double sea view rooms (a baby cot can be added). Rates include internet connection, a bottle of water and a fruit basket upon arrival, a set of bathrobes, flip flops and slippers.
- SUPERIOR SEA SIDE: double rooms with a double bed and a small living room-area, close to the beach, they can accommodate a maximum of two people and an extra baby cot. Superior rooms rates include: first row beach service with sunbeds (instead of sun chairs), newspaper, internet connection, a bottle of wine, a fruit basket, and a set of bathrobes, flip flops and slippers.
- SUPERIOR FAMILY SEA VIEW: on the first floor, with two independent spaces: a double room with living room and a second bedroom with twin beds, bathroom with two-seat bath tub. Rates include all the advantages of superior rooms: first row beach service with sunbeds, newspaper, internet connection, a bottle of wine, a fruit basket, and a set of bathrobes, flip flops and slippers.
For all the guests of Cormoran Hotel in Villasimius there are:
-Two freshwater swimming pools (one for children)
-Wi-fi available by the swimming pool area, bar and reception
-Beach service includes beach umbrellas and beach chairs from the second row (first row with sunbeds for Superior rooms guests only)
-Sun-beds available with extra charge
-Private parking with extra charge
-Air-conditioned restaurant (breakfast and lunch served as a buffet, dinner is plated)
-Beach bar and restaurant
-Beach tennis and beach volley
-TV room and living room
-Canoes, pedalos, boats and bikes for hiring
-Golf course and equestrian centre close to the resort (paid service run by outsiders)
-Diving centre with additional charge
-Meeting rooms (100 seats)
A RESORT FOR FAMILIES
Day and evening entertainment activities include: bar (from 27th May to 30th September) and miniclub (with sport activities, team games ecc.) from 4th June to 2nd September.
Cormoran is a perfect resort for families with children of all ages and the miniclub is organised in different groups depending to age: “Mini Club” is for children from 4 to 12 years old, but also children from 0 to 3 can join the miniclub if supervised by his or her parents; “Young Club” is for kids from 12 years old. During Mini Club and Young club activities children can have fun and make friends while their parents can relax and enjoy one of the most beautiful beaches of south Sardinia, also thanks to the baby-sitting service available on request and with extra charge.
Cormoran Hotel is situated at about 3 km from Villasimius town-centre, a great location for night-outs thanks to a wide variety of bars, restaurants and street markets. The beach of the hotel Cormoran is the one of Campus, among the most appreciated beaches in south Sardinia, thanks to its sea bottom that slopes gently, its crystal clear water and its white fine sand.
In Villasimius you can also enjoy some other wonderful beaches, including: Porto Sa Ruxi (4 km), Campulongu (4 km), Spiaggia del Riso (5 km), Cala Caterina (7 km), Capo Carbonara (8 km), Porto Giunco (7 km), Simius (5 km), Is Traias (6 km), Punta Molentis (10 km).
Port and airport of Cagliari: around 60 km
Port of Arbatax: around 110 km
Port and airport of Olbia: around 270 km
Port of Golfo Aranci: around 280 km
Port of Porto Torres: around 280 km
Airport of Alghero: around 285 km