Residenza Buganvillea self-catering apartment complex is on the beach at the Lido of Alghero, a famous tourist destination on the northwest coast of Sardinia. The apartments are close to the old town centre.
Residenza Buganvillea has 46 functionally furnished apartments, equipped with air-conditioning/heating (on request, with a surcharge), safe (with a surcharge), hairdryer, satellite TV, free WiFi connection, kitchenware and microwave.
Apartments are available as follows: - BILO 6: double or twin bedroom, living room with sofa bed sleeping two and bunk beds, kitchenette, bathroom with shower, balcony furnished with table and chairs. Some apartments have a lovely sea view (on request, with surcharge) - TRILO 8: two double or twin bedrooms, living room with sofa bed sleeping two and bunk beds, kitchenette, bathroom with shower, two balconies (one furnished with table and chairs)
Residenza Buganvillea in Alghero offers various facilities, some managed directly and some managed externally:
- Reception from 09:00 to 13:00 and from 16:00 to 18:00; arrivals at other times have to be arranged in advance with the staff
- Laundromat (washing coin 4 €, laundry detergent 1 €, dryer coin 3 €)
- Swimming pool with children’s area (open from 23rd April until 31st October)
- Free wifi connection
- Luggage storage with showers
- Restaurant and pizzeria Les Arenes and bar / ice cream parlour La Playa on the ground floor (external management)
- Private, unattended car park (to book, with a surcharge of € 5.00 per day)
- Sea View in BILO 6 on request (for free from 02/01 to 31/03 and from 26/09 to 29/12; € 5 per day from 01/04 to 12/06 and from 12/09 to 25/09; € 10 per day from 13/06 to 11/09)
- Small sized animals admitted for free (10 kg max) on request upon booking
- Baby-cot (€ 49 per week, for free from 02/01 to 22/05 and from 26/09 to 29/12)
- High chair (€ 35 per week, for free from 02/01 to 22/05 and from 26/09 to 29/12)
- Linen and towels (€ 15 per person on arrival; € 11 per person for each change)
- Safe (€10 per week)
- Air-conditioning (€ 8 per day in BILO, € 10 per day in TRILO)
Tariffs include electricity, water and gas consumption, wifi, heating and access to the swimming pool (open from 23/04 to 31/10).
Residenza Buganvillea is opposite the Lido of San Giovanni, the beach that overlooks Alghero. The stretch of sand is several kilometres in length and has crystal clear water.
The beach of Maria Pia is also in close proximity to Residenza Buganvillea, with white sand, turquoise sea and a pine wood providing shade in the hottest hours of the day. A lovely place for lunch and afternoon relaxation for adults and children alike.
Other recommended beaches on the Alghero coast include Le Bombarde, Punta Negra and Porto Conte, all easily reached from the apartments.
The historic town centre of Alghero is 1km from Residenze Buganvillea, a pleasant walk along the seafront promenade. There are bars, refreshments and market stalls along the seafront, and for those who would rather use transport, the bus stop is 10m from the apartment. As the beach and town centre are within walking distance, Residenze Buganvillea is ideal for a car free holiday.
Airport of Alghero: 8 km
Port of Porto Torres:35 km
Port and airport of Olbia: 135 km
Port of Golfo Aranci: 150 km
Port of Arbatax: 230 km
Port and airport of Cagliari: 245 km