The Gardenia Residence is a residence 150 meters from the sea in Alghero, a few steps from the Lido di San Giovanni beach, in one of the most popular locations in northern Sardinia.
The Gardenia Residence in Alghero is a recently built complex that has 61 apartments spread over 4 floors connected by lifts. All apartments are furnished in a simple style and are equipped with heating, air conditioning (with supplement and on request), free Wi-Fi connection, satellite TV, safe (with supplement). The apartments are also equipped with a kitchen with electric hobs, plates, cutlery and crockery and always have a balcony or terrace furnished with resin table and chairs and a bathroom with shower.
Some two-room and three-room apartments also have a splendid sea view available on request subject to confirmation and with a supplement.
The apartments are available in two types:
- BILO 4 consisting of a double / twin bedroom, bathroom and living room with sofa bed for 2 and kitchenette.
- TRILO 6 consisting of two double or twin bedrooms, living room with double sofa bed and kitchenette, bathroom.
The Gardenia Residence is equipped with:
- Swimming pool open at fixed times from 1 May to 18 October and with an area reserved for children
- Wi-Fi Internet
- Luggage storage with showers and toilets
- Pets up to 10 kg admitted free of charge, on request when booking
- Bar, boat rental, bike rental available nearby and externally managed
The apartment rates include the consumption of water, electricity, Wi-Fi, heating and access to the swimming pools (open from May 1st to October 18th).
There are also various services to be requested upon booking and to be paid locally:
- Sea view in two-room or three-room apartments on request and subject to availability (free from 01/03 to 31/03 and from 25/09 to 7/11; € 5.00 per day from 01/04 to 11/06 and from 11/09 to 24/09; € 10.00 per day from 12/06 to 10/09)
- Air conditioning (€ 8.00 per day in the two-room apartment, € 10.00 per day in the three-room apartment)
- Coin operated laundry located inside the Buganvillea Residences (washing machine token € 4.00, detergent bag € 1.00, dryer token € 3.00)
- Unattended private parking available by reservation and with a supplement of € 6.00 per day + € 10.00 deposit for the electronic entry card
- Cot for hire (€ 49.00 per week, free until May 21 and from September 25)
- High chair for rent (€ 35.00 per week, free until May 21 and from September 25)
- Bed linen and towels can be rented (€ 15.00 per person upon arrival, subsequently € 11.00 per change per person)
- Reception open from 09:30 to 13:00 and from 16:00 to 18:00; arrivals after hours must be agreed with the property
- Safe for hire (€ 10.00 per week).
The Gardenia Residence is only 150 meters from the Lido di Alghero beach, famous for its white sand and its slowly sloping seabed suitable for children. The other wonderful beaches of Alghero such as those of Maria Pia, Punta Negra and Le Bombarde are also quickly reachable. The historic center of Alghero, with its marvelous monuments and its unique atmosphere, is located just 1500 meters away and can be reached either by bus or by a pleasant walk along the lively Alghero seafront. The Gardenia Residence is located in an area full of services such as supermarkets, pharmacies, clubs, restaurants and bathing establishments and since they are all within walking distance it is ideal for those who go on holiday without a car.
- Alghero airport: about 10 km
- Port of Porto Torres: about 35 km
- Port and airport of Olbia: about 135 km
- Port of Golfo Aranci: about 150 km
- Port of Arbatax: about 230 km
- Port and airport of Cagliari: about 245 km
Book at Residenza Gardenia in Alghero and take advantage of the free night offer for an amazing holiday by the sea!
1 free night 7=6
book 7 nights and get 1 free night
2 free nights 10=8
book 10 nights and get 2 free nights
3 free nights 14=11
book 14 nights and get 3 free nights
Please note, the offer is not valid on stays:
- between 30th December 2021 and 1st January 2022
- between 02nd July and 09th September 2022