The Vista Blu Resort is a residence 2 km from Alghero and 3.5 km from the sea, on the north-west coast of Sardinia.
The Vista Blu Resort in Alghero is a residential complex consisting of villas arranged around a magnificent swimming pool, surrounded by manicured gardens and the fragrant Mediterranean scrub. Located on the slopes of Monte Carru, it enjoys a panoramic position with a magnificent view of the Capo Caccia Bay and is the ideal structure for those who want to go on holiday in the midst of nature without straying too far from the services and comforts of a lively town like Alghero.
The Villas of the Vista Blu Resort are elegant accommodations in which to fully enjoy a holiday and relaxing atmosphere. With attention to detail and the choice of fine materials, all have a kitchenette equipped with crockery and cutlery, oven, washing machine, TV, microwave on request, air conditioning and heating, hairdryer, iron and ironing board. The villas have a patio equipped with table and chairs, garden, barbecue, sun terrace with sun beds and table, private parking. The villas always have two bathrooms, one with a bathtub and one with a shower (in some villas one of the two bathrooms can be inside the master bedroom) and are available in different types:
- VILLA 4 (80 sqm): three-room apartments with living room with sofa, kitchenette or separate kitchenette, double bedroom, twin bedroom, two bathrooms.
- VILLA 6 (100 sqm): three-room apartments with living room with double or twin sofa bed, kitchenette or independent kitchenette, double bedroom, twin bedroom, two bathrooms.
- VILLA 8 (115 sqm): four-room apartments with living room with double or twin sofa bed, double bedroom, 2 twin bedrooms, two bathrooms.
Vista Blu Resort offers the following services:
- Reception open from 9:00 to 13:00 and from 17:00 to 20:00 (it is necessary to arrange any late arrivals with the reception)
- Wi-Fi in common areas
- Equipped swimming pool
- 1 umbrella provided
- Courtesy kit for bathroom and kitchen included in the rate
- Kiosk bar by the pool open from May 15th to September 30th
- Beach towel rental: € 5.00 per piece
- Bicycles until exhaustion (subject to a security deposit of € 50.00)
- Pets welcome with a supplement of € 30.00 for extra cleaning, not allowed in the common areas
- Midweek cleaning service on request: € 30.00 for Villa 4, € 40.00 for Villa 6 and € 50.00 for Villa 8 (kitchenette excluded)
- Cot available with a supplement of € 35.00 per week
- High chair / stroller: € 14.00 per week each
- Family Kit on request: € 56.00 per week (cot, stroller, high chair, bottle warmer and bathtub)
- American coffee machine and electric kettle: € 14.00 per week each
There is a COMPULSORY PACKAGE to be paid locally from 3 years from 04th June to 09th September: € 5.00 per day per person for adults, € 2.50 per person per day for children aged 3 to 11, free for children up to 2 years; it includes the consumption of water, electricity and gas, bed linen, air conditioning, Wi-Fi, equipped swimming pool (deckchairs and sun loungers until exhaustion). In the other periods the flat rate is already included in the cost of the reservation.
Vista Blu is located just 3.5 km from Lido di Alghero, one of the most suggestive beaches of the Alghero coast, located in the heart of the town and characterized by white sand and a blue sea with shallow water suitable for children.
A holiday at the Vista Blu Resort allows you to easily reach by car all the most beautiful beaches of Alghero, such as Le Bombarde, the Lazzaretto beach, Maria Pia, Punta Negra and the bay of Porto Conte.
Residence Vista Blu Resort is only 2 km from Alghero, the main city in north-western Sardinia which is characterized by its Catalan origins clearly visible in its architecture, language, culture and cuisine. A holiday in Alghero is recommended for people of all age groups and with the most varied interests, given the numerous attractions offered by the city. After a day on the beach you can in fact wander through the streets of the historic center enclosed within the ancient walls, visit the churches and museums or go shopping in the numerous shops. Do not miss the excursion to the Neptune Caves, a natural paradise that can be reached either by motorboat or through the 654 panoramic steps of the Escala del Cabirol. There are also numerous opportunities for nightlife for young people, given the numerous clubs and discos in the city and its surroundings.
- Alghero airport: about 15 km
- Port of Porto Torres: about 45 km
- Port and airport of Olbia: about 135 km
- Port of Golfo Aranci: about 155 km
- Port of Arbatax: about 230 km
- Port and airport of Cagliari: about 260 km