Vista Blu Resort is a residence 2 km away from Alghero and 3,5 km away from the sea, on the northwestern coast of Sardinia.
The Vista Blu Resort in Alghero is a residential complex consisting of villas set around a magnificent swimming pool, surrounded by landscaped gardens and delightful Mediterranean scrub. Situated on the slopes of Monte Carru, it enjoys a panoramic position with a magnificent view on the Baia di Capo Caccio and is the ideal accommodation for those who want to go on holiday in the middle of nature without going too far from the services and comforts of a lively town like Alghero.
The villas of Vista Blu Resort are elegant accommodations that allow the guests to completely wind down and get into vacation mode. Designed in detail and decorated with fine materials, all villas have a kitchenette equipped with crockery and cutlery, oven, washing machine, TV, microwave, air conditioning and heating, hairdryer, ironing board and iron. The villas have a patio equipped with table and chairs, garden, barbecue, sun terrace with loungers and coffee table, parking. The villas always have two bathrooms, one with bathtub and one with shower (in some villas one of the two bathrooms can be in the master bedroom) and are available in different types:
- VILLA 4 (80 sqm): three-room apartments consisting of living room with sofa, kitchenette or separate kitchenette, and two bathrooms.
- VILLA 6 (100 sqm): three-room apartments consisting of living room with twin or double sofa bed, kitchenette or independent kitchenette, double bedroom, twin bedroom, and two bathrooms.
- VILLA 8 (115 sqm): four-room apartments consisting of living room with twin or double sofa bed, double bedroom, two twin bedrooms, and two bathrooms.
Guests staying at the Vista Blu Resort will be able to enjoy the following services:
- Wi-fi in public areas (limited use, use beyond limit subject to a fee)
- Equipped pool
- 1 umbrella supplied
- Courtesy kit for bathroom and kitchen included in the rate
- Pool bar open from 15th of May to 30th of September
- Sun terrace
- Rentable beach towels: € 5 per piece
- Bar open from 15th of May to 30th of September
- Bicycles subject to availability (security deposit of € 50)
- Pets welcome subject to an extra charge of € 30 for extra cleaning, pets are not allowed in public areas
- Midweek cleaning service available on request: € 20 for Villa 4, € 25 for Villa 6 and € 35 for Villa 8
- Cot available subject to a supplement of € 35 per week
- Family Kit available on request at € 50 per week (cot, stroller, baby chair, baby-bottle warmer and baby bath)
- American coffee machine and electric kettle: € 10 per week each
- Reception available from 9:00 am to 1:00 pm and from 4:30 pm to 8:00 pm (any arrivals outside of these times must be confirmed with reception before arrival)
MANDATORY ADVANCE FEE from the age of 3 to be paid on the spot: € 5 per person per day for adults, € 2,50 per person per day for children 3-11 years; includes the consumption of water, electricity and gas, bed linen, air conditioning, wi-fi, fully equipped pool (sun loungers and sun beds subject to availability).
The Vista Blu Resort is just 3,5 km away from Alghero's Lido, one of the most impressive beaches on the coast of Alghero. It is located in the centre of the town, featuring white sand and a dingy blue sea bottom. A holiday at Vista Blu Resort allows guests to easily reach all the most beautiful beaches in Alghero, such as Le Bombarde, Lazzaretto beach, Maria Pia, Punta Negra and the bay of Porto Conte.
The Vista Blu Resort is just 2 km away from Alghero, the main town in north-western Sardinia, distinguished by its Catalan origins, well-visible in architecture, language, culture and cuisine. A holiday in Alghero is recommended for people of all ages and interests, given the many attractions offered by the city. Roam the old town streets enclosed between the ancient walls, after a day at the beach, or visit the churches or museums. Alternatively, take a look in one of the many shops.
An excursion to the Neptune Caves is not to be missed, a natural paradise accessible both by motorboat and through the 654 panoramic steps of the Escalada Cabirol. For young people, there are numerous prospects for night fun, given the numerous bars and clubs in the city and surrounding areas.
Airport of Alghero: around 10 km
Port of Porto Torres: around 45 km
Port and Airport of Olbia: around 135 km
Port of Golfo Aranci: around 150 km
Port of Arbatax: around 220 km
Port and Airport of Cagliari: around 260 km