The Residence Ea Bianca is a recently built self-catering resort located in the village of Baja Sardinia, about 1300 metres away from the beach of Cala dei Ginepri and within easy reach of the other beautiful beaches of the northeastern coast of Sardinia.
The Residence Ea Bianca in Baja Sardinia is immersed in the greenery of the hill where it is located and has panoramic terraces overlooking the Archipelago of La Maddalena and Corsica. It is the ideal accommodation for those traveling by car looking for an apartment with a kitchenette in a residence with pool in Baja Sardinia.
Residence Ea Bianca is composed of 3 residential units immersed in greenery and arranged on different levels, totaling 34 apartments. The apartments, overlooking the garden, the surrounding hills or the pool, are spacious and well furnished. All the apartments are equipped with crockery, cutlery, TV, air conditioning, oven, washing machine, bathroom with shower, hairdryer, patio or equipped panoramic terrace and some also have a dishwasher. There are different types of apartment available, which are described below:
- MONO 2: (35/40 sqm) consists of living room with kitchenette and sofa bed, bathroom with shower, and terrace.
- BILO 4: (50 sqm) consists of living room with kitchenette and double sofa bed, double bedroom, bathroom with shower, and terrace.
- TRILO 6: (65/70 sqm) consists of living room with kitchenette and double or twin sofa bed, double bedroom, bedroom with bunk or twin beds, bathroom with shower, and terrace.
- QUADRI 8: (75/85 sqm) consists of living room with kitchenette, double or twin sofa bed, double bedroom, 2 rooms, one with two beds and one with bunk bed, two bathrooms with shower, and terrace.
Two or three bedroom apartments are also available with sea view (front or side) upon request, subject to an extra charge of € 10 per day for the Bilo and € 15 per day for the Trilo and Quadri.
The following services are available to the guests staying at the Ea Bianca Residence:
- Reception open from 9:00 to 13:00 and 17:00 to 20:00 (arrivals outside of these hours must be agreed upon with hotel and may incur a fee)
- Panoramic swimming pool with relaxation area
- Free basic toiletries and kitchen set
- Big parking
- Lift connecting car parks with central building and pool
- Wi-fi in reception area and swimming pool
- Free use of bicycles (subject to deposit of € 50)
- Beach umbrella provided
At the residence, a mandatory charge must be paid from the 29th of May to the 10th of September, which costs € 5,00 day/person from 12 y.o. (€ 2,50 day/person for children 3-11 y.o.) includes the consumption of water, light and gas, bed linen and air-conditioning. Other periods and children up to 2 y.o. are free of charge.
Additionally, the following services are available on payment:
- Daily cleaning service (on request, subject to a fee: € 20 for studio, € 30 for two-room apartment, € 40 for three-room apartment and € 50 for the four-room apartment)
- Family Kit: € 50 per week (stroller, baby chair, cot, baby bottle warmer, baby bath)
- Crib on request: € 35 per week
- Pets allowed, to be notified at time of booking, subject to extra charge of € 30 per stay; not allowed in public areas
- Rentable beach towels: € 5 per person per change
- Rentable bath linen: € 10 per person per change
- Extra bed linen: € 10 per person per change
- American coffee machine and kettle for water: € 10 per week each
The Ea Bianca Residence is located about 1300 metres away from the beach of Cala dei Ginepri, characterised by clear, fine sand and a transparent sea thanks to its low and sandy backdrop. Other beaches within easy reach from the Ea Bianca Residence are Cala Battistoni, the main beach of Baja Sardinia, La Spiaggia del Principe, Liscia Ruja, Cala di Volpe, Romazzino and Pevero, all part of the nearby Costa Smeralda.
The centre of the lively tourist resort of Baja Sardinia (around 3,5 km) is located just a few minutes drive away from the Ea Bianca Residence All the basic services such as a market, tobacco shops, bars, post office, restaurants, medical guard, laundry, boutique, but also one of the main water parks in Sardinia are found here. The residence is also a strategic starting point to discover Porto Cervo (around 9 km) and all the other points of interest of the famous Costa Smeralda, the VIP destination famous all around the world.
Port and Airport of Olbia: around 30 km
Port of Golfo Aranci: around 35 km
Port of Porto Torres: around 125 km
Airport of Alghero: around 160 km
Port of Arbatax: around 210 km
Port and Airport of Cagliari: around 300 km