The Residence Ea Bianca is a recently built complex located in the homonymous locality in Baja Sardinia, about 1300 meters from the Cala dei Ginepri beach and a short distance from the other wonderful beaches of the north-eastern coast of Sardinia.
The Residence Ea Bianca in Baja Sardinia is immersed in the green of the hill where it is located and has panoramic terraces overlooking the Archipelago of La Maddalena and Corsica. It is the ideal property for those traveling by car and looking for an apartment with kitchenette in a residence with swimming pool in Baja Sardinia.
The Ea Bianca Residence consists of 3 residential units immersed in the greenery of the garden and arranged on different levels, for a total of 34 apartments.
The apartments, overlooking the garden, the surrounding hills or the swimming pool, are large and well furnished. All are equipped with crockery, cutlery, TV, air conditioning, oven, washing machine, bathroom with shower, hairdryer, patio or equipped panoramic terrace and in some there is also a dishwasher. They are available in the following types:
- MONO 2 (35/40 sqm): composed of a living room with kitchenette and sofa bed, bathroom with shower, terrace.
- BILO 4 (50 sqm): composed of a living room with kitchenette and double sofa bed, double bedroom, bathroom with shower, terrace.
- TRILO 6 (65/70 sqm): composed of a living room with kitchenette and double or twin sofa bed, double bedroom, bedroom with bunk bed or two single beds, bathroom with shower, terrace.
- QUADRI 8 (75/85 sqm): composed of living room with kitchenette, double or twin sofa bed, double bedroom, 2 bedrooms, one with two beds and one with bunk bed, two bathrooms with shower, terrace.
The two-room, three-room and four-room apartments are also available with sea view (front or side) on request and with a supplement of € 10.00 per day for BILO 4 and € 15.00 per day for TRILO 6 and QUADRI 8.
Residence Ea Bianca offers its guests many services:
- Reception office open from 9:00 to 13:00 and from 17:00 to 20:00 (arrivals outside these hours must be agreed in advance with the property and may incur a supplement)
- Panoramic swimming pool with relaxation area
- Courtesy kit with basic bathroom and kitchen products included in the price
- Ample parking
- Lift that connects the parking lots with the central building and the swimming pool
- Wi-Fi in the reception area and swimming pool
- Free use of bicycles (deposit of € 50.00 required)
- Beach umbrella supplied in the apartment
A COMPULSORY FORFAIT is to be paid on the spot from 29 May to 10 September, which costs € 5.00 per day per person for adults and € 2.50 for children aged 3 to 11 (free under 3 years ). The flat rate includes the consumption of water, electricity and gas, bed linen and use of air conditioning. The flat rate is already included in the rental price for the rest of the year.
Furthermore, on request and for a fee, the following are available:
- Daily cleaning: € 20.00 for the studio apartment, € 30.00 for the two-room apartment, € 40.00 for the three-room apartment and € 50.00 for the four-room apartment
- Family Kit: € 50.00 per week (stroller, high chair, cot, bottle warmer, bathtub)
- Cot: € 35.00 per week
- Pets allowed on request when booking with a supplement of € 30.00 per stay; not allowed in common areas
- Beach towel rental: € 5.00 per person per change
- Bath linen rental: € 10.00 per person per change
- Additional bed linen: € 10.00 per person per change
- American coffee machine and water boiler: € 10.00 per week each
The Residence Ea Bianca is located about 1300 meters from the beach of Cala dei Ginepri, characterized by light and fine sand and a transparent sea with a shallow and sandy bottom.
Other beaches easily accessible from the Ea Bianca Residence are Cala Battistoni, the main beach of Baja Sardinia, and all the others on the nearby Costa Smeralda, such as the Principe beach, Liscia Ruja, Cala di Volpe, Romazzino and Pevero.
A few minutes drive from the Residence Ea Bianca there is also the center of the lively tourist resort of Baja Sardinia (about 3.5 km), where you can find all the basic services such as markets, tobacconists, bars, post offices, restaurants. , medical service, laundry, boutique but also one of the main water parks in Sardinia. The residence is also a strategic starting point for visiting Porto Cervo (about 10 km) and all the other points of interest of the famous Costa Smeralda, a holiday destination for VIPs from all over the world.
- Port and airport of Olbia: about 30 km
- Port of Golfo Aranci: about 35 km
- Port of Porto Torres: 125 km
- Alghero airport: about 160 km
- Port of Arbatax: about 210 km
- Port and airport of Cagliari: about 300 km