The Residence La Casa di Nonno Eligio is located in Barisardo, on the east coast of Sardinia, 4.5 km from the Torre di Barì beach and only 6 km from the wonderful beach of Cea.
The Casa di Nonno Eligio has 9 apartments divided into two-room, three-room and four-room apartments. All apartments are newly built and have air conditioning and heating, TV, washing machine, iron and ironing board, clothesline, kitchen with fridge, freezer and everything needed for cooking.
- BILO 4: composed of a living room with table and chairs, kitchenette and double sofa bed, double bedroom with bedside tables and walk-in closet, bathroom with shower.
A two-room apartment, located on the ground floor, has a bathroom with toilet and shower area suitable for disabled guests.
- TRILO 6: composed of a living room with table and chairs, kitchenette and double sofa bed, double bedroom with bedside tables and walk-in closet, bedroom with bunk bed or mezzanine with double bed, bedside table and walk-in wardrobe, bathroom with shower, equipped terrace with table and chairs.
- QUADRI 8: composed of a living room with kitchenette, table and chairs, double bedroom with bedside tables and walk-in wardrobe, bedroom with bunk bed, bedside table and walk-in wardrobe, bedroom with double bed in a wooden loft and single bed, bathroom with shower , terrace with outdoor table and chairs.
The Casa di Nonno Eligio offers the following services:
- Air conditioning
- Free Wi-Fi in all apartments
- Equipped kitchen
- Washing machine
- Domestic appliances
- Iron with boar
- Check-in before 20:00 with the possibility of agreeing it in advance by 02:00 in the morning for a fee (€ 20.00 until 22:00, € 30.00 by midnight, € 50.00 by 2am : 00). It is not possible to access the apartments after 2:00 in the morning.
NB: the rates of the Residence La Casa di Nonno Eligio include the rental of the apartment and the consumption of water and gas. Electricity consumption is excluded (€ 0.50 / Kw) and there is a mandatory payment of € 15.00 (per person per stay to be paid on site) for the rental of kitchen, bathroom and bed linen.
The Casa di Nonno Eligio is located at the entrance to the village of Barisardo, just 4.5 km from the beach known as Torre di Barì, extending to the sides of the famous Spanish tower stretching out into the deep blue sea. The beach is a few kilometers long and divided into two parts by the promontory where the tower stands. The northern part of the tower has a bottom of medium-grained ocher-colored sand and is backed by a thick pine forest, ideal for finding some shelter from the summer heat, while the southern part of the tower has a seabed with fine sand and it is the ideal destination for lovers of underwater fishing and diving.
Halfway between Barisardo and Tortolì and about 6 km from La Casa di Nonno Eligio there is also the wonderful beach of Cea, famous for the suggestive red stacks that are located a few meters from the shore. The Cea beach is characterized by fine white sand and a wonderful turquoise sea that creates a wonderful contrast with the green of the vegetation behind the beach and the red of the stacks.
Barisardo is a town in eastern Sardinia, located just 10 minutes drive from the port of Arbatax and Santa Maria Navarrese, from where you can leave, thanks to daily excursions, to the natural paradises of Cala Goloritzé, Cala Luna, Cala Mariolu and Cala Sisine.
- Port of Arbatax: about 10 km
- Port and airport of Cagliari: about 120 km
- Port and airport of Olbia: about 180 km
- Port of Golfo Aranci: about 200 km
- Port of Porto Torres: about 220 km
- Alghero airport: about 230 km