Residence Bouganvillage is a self-catering resort in Tanaunella in Budoni, at about 2 km from the Budoni’s town centre along the northeastern coast of Sardinia.
Residence Bouganvillage of Tanaunella in Budoni is an elegant residential complex embellished with well-maintained green spaces that guarantee guests a relaxing and peaceful holiday in a natural and residential atmosphere. Bouganvillage Residence is perfect for those looking for self-catering apartments near the sea but do not want to give up on the comforts offered by family resorts, such as a swimming pool and playground for families with children.
Residence Bouganvillage in Budoni welcomes its guests in charming, tastefully furnished apartments with all the comforts and amenities such as air conditioning, TV, kitchenette equipped with kitchenware, oven and toaster, iron and ironing board and bathroom with shower. Apartments are available in the following types:
- MONO 2: apartments of about 23 m², consisting of a bathroom and a single room with kitchenette and double sofa bed.
- BILO 4: two-room apartments of between 30 and 37 m², consisting of double bedroom, bathroom and living room with sofa bed.
- TRILO 6: three-room apartments of between 47 and 50 m², consisting of double bedroom, a second bedroom with two single beds, a living room with a double sofa bed, and bathroom.
Guests at the Bouganvillage Residence will be able to enjoy the following services:
- Swimming pool
- Wi-fi in public areas
- Rentable bicycles free of charge, subject to availability (deposit of € 50)
- Shared barbecue
- Reception from 09:00-13:00 and 17:00-20:00 (it is mandatory for arrivals outside of these hours to confirm in advance, may incur an additional cost)
- Washing machine
- 1 beach umbrella per apartment available
- Possibility to book payable excursions
- Assistance in car and motorbike rental
There is a MANDATORY WEEKLY CHARGE payable of € 5 per person per day for adults (children 0-2 years free, 3-11 years € 2,50) which includes water, light and gas consumption, bed linen and air conditioning.
Additional services are available upon request and with an extra cost:
- Mid-week cleaning service: € 20 for MONO 2, € 25 for BILO 4 and € 30 for TRILO 6. Cleaning of the kitchenette remains responsibility of the customer
- American coffee maker and electric kettle: € 10 per week each
- Rentable beach towels at € 5 per change per person
- Hire of baby chair or stroller € 10 each
- Baby cot: € 35 per week
- Family kit: € 50 per week and includes cot, baby bath, baby bottle warmer, stroller, and baby chair.
- Pets allowed against a supplement of € 30 per stay (not allowed in public areas)
The closest beach to the residence is that of the Baia di Sant'Anna, which is 1,5 km away, while Punta Sant'Anna beach is 2 km away. Beaches in the area, which are worth a visit are Budoni Beach, Li Cucutti, Porto Ainu, Cala Ottiolu, La Marina di Posada with its spectacular pinewood and l’Oasi di Bidderosa. The Bouganvillage Residence is located in a strategic position, which makes reaching some of the most beautiful beaches of San Teodoro, including Cala Brandinchi, Lu Impostu, La Cinta, Salina Bamba and Isuledda, very easy. The centre of Budoni is very lively in the summer and offers a wide range of restaurants and bars that guarantee the right amount of fun and entertainment. For the true night owls, the epicentre of the nightlife of north-eastern Sardinia is San Teodoro, easily reached by a 15 minute drive.
Port and Airport of Olbia: around 40 km
Port of Golfo Aranci: around 55 km
Port of Arbatax: around 145 km
Port of Porto Torres: around 155 km
Airport of Alghero: around 160 km
Port and Airport of Cagliari: around 240 km