Residence Baia Salinedda is a complex of small villas with swimming pool in Capo Coda Cavallo at 10 km from San Teodoro’s town centre and at just 350 meters from the crystal sea of the Northwest coast of Sardinia.
Baia Salinedda Residence of Capo Coda Cavallo in San Teodoro is a self-catering resort with free beach service: the perfect place for people looking for an accommodation by the sea close to San Teodoro and for those who do not want to miss out all the best comforts. The complex is surrounded by a well-maintained lawn and is the right environment for privacy and relax lovers.
Baia Salinedda has 56 apartments on the ground floor equipped with air-conditioning, Tv, safe, hairdryer and barbecue. They can be:
- ONE-BEDROOM STANDARD: apartments of about 45 m² composed of a living room with two sofa-beds and a bedroom. They are equipped with terrace and they are at about 400 meters from the sea. Max occupancy: 4 people
- ONE-BEDROOM BAY VIEW: exactly like the Standard ones regarding spaces and room organization, but with bay view and at about 350 meters from the sea.
- ONE-BEDROOM FIRST ROW: exactly like Bay View ones but in a better position: they are at just 300 meters from the beach and they benefit from a stunning sea view.
- TWO-BEDROOM STANDARD: newer apartments of about 45 m², they are composed of a bedroom, a double bedroom with bunk bed and a living room with two sofa-beds. They are at about 400 meters from the sea. Max occupancy 6 people. -TWO-BEDROOM BAY VIEW:exactly like the Standard ones but with a bay view and a sea distance of 350 meters.
Guests of Villette Baia Salinedda benefit from the following facilities:
- Free beach service (a parasol and two sunbeds for apartment)
- Wi-fi in the bar area and reception
- Two swimming pools (warmed up during the low season)
- Jacuzzi area
- Swimming pool for children
- Children playground
- Restaurant/pizzeria and bar
- Table tennis
- Free internal unsupervised parking
- Bed linen included
- Laundry with extra charge
- Tennis court, rental bikes and diving centre close to the resort
- Golf course in Puntaldia at about 9 km
- Small sized animals admitted with a daily extra charge of 10,00€
- Possibility to have breakfast (6,00€ per day for children 4-12 year old and 9,00€ for adults) and half board (18,00€ per day for children 4-12 year old and 26,00€ for adults)
The resort's beach is called Salinedda and it is equipped with beach umbrellas and sunbeds and a beach bar, open during the summer months. It is at just 5-minute walking and it can be safely reached through a park. Other popular beaches in the surroundings are: Cala Suaraccia (at 1 km), Salina Bamba (at 2 km), Cala Brandinchi (at 4 km), Lu Impostu (at 8,5 km), la Marina di Puntaldia (at 9 km), La Cinta (at 12 km), Isuledda (at 14 km). This area is particularly well suited for diving and for boat excursions to Tavolara and Molara’s islands. San Teodoro’s town centre is easily reachable by car and it is at just 10 km from the resort: here guests will have a wide range of choices in terms of restaurants, bars, shops and local food markets.
Port and airport of Olbia: about 30 km
Port of Golfo Aranci: about 45 km
Port of Porto Torres: about 145 km
Airport of Alghero: about 150 km
Port of Arbatax: about 160 km
Port and airport of Cagliari: about 250 km